Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

Macbeth wrote:

Gothic girls can be hot sometimes. I never been to one myself but have been with girls who shopped there.
looks like a man with implants.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Adams_BJ wrote:

IS hot topic a chain or something?
A chain of stores that specialize in gothic, skater, and alternative clothing and accessories.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-03-10 18:58:23)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
Where can I buy cheerleader outfits?

Not the novelty ones, real ones.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Suits you Sir. Ooh!
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5461|Yeah, there :)
You're gonna look amazing in this
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
baggs
+732|6206
Flames tickets for this Friday's game vs Nashville
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

CC-Marley wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=cheer+leader+outfit+adult&_frs=1
Sweet, now just need colour coordinated zips sewn in so I don't have to release the handcuffs.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
baggs
+732|6206
https://www.appletruthandrumors.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/New-Apple-TV-3.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England
Some shirts and ties, new pair of shoes.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

baggs wrote:

my wife just asked me to integrate this into our network. good-bye, 4 tb back-up drive . . .
baggs
+732|6206

13urnzz wrote:

baggs wrote:

my wife just asked me to integrate this into our network. good-bye, 4 tb back-up drive . . .
So far, I really like it.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Arrived yesterday
No camera for another week and a half, not
may have to borrow a friends to try this out.
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/twigmar/20130328_084129_zpscfbe903b.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
very nice
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Spending day, picked up new brakes and rotors for my car some IXS kneepads, and 661 mountain biking shoes. Almost bought a lot more, when the wifey isn't around to keep me in check the bank account goes south.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
new toy

https://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_image/uploads/Image/New%202.jpg

i'm learning ableton live in between scratching up on actually-useful and actually-employable software skills
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

new toy

i'm learning ableton live in between scratching up on actually-useful and actually-employable software skills
You won't be able to play anything for four hands on that.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
i'm not sure you understand electronic music production. no one is playing 7 octave 88 key pieces. you can do everything with 25/49 keys. it's a MIDI controller: the keys are mostly just there as a tacile-feedback interface to let you program in and sequence instrumental lines. the keys are used more often to play bass-lines/rhythm elements than solo piano pieces.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-30 13:20:51)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'm not sure you understand electronic music production. no one is playing 7 octave 88 key pieces. you can do everything with 25/49 keys. it's a MIDI controller: the keys are mostly just there as a tacile-feedback interface to let you program in and sequence instrumental lines. the keys are used more often to play bass-lines/rhythm elements than solo piano pieces.
Oh, really?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

globefish23 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Oh, really?
yes, really. what, you think i'm going to be playing mahler into a computer program used for making beat-oriented music?

roll your eyes some more you stupid faggot

really, you've totally raised a good point! there's a whole industry of small production MIDI keyboards, dozens of companies, all making keyboards... that are useless! holy shit you should write them a letter, you've clearly flagged something.

i have a piano in my house. this is not for playing piano. are you not familiar with the concept of MIDI? it's an input-output protocol for instrument communication. keys are the default 'interface' and mode of input. it's just more tactile than clicking things on a screen. christ i can't believe this has to be explained. what are you trying to prove?

let me make it simple for you (you can ignore the crappy music if you want):

some impressive piano playing technique there, i'm sure you can see.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-30 19:20:13)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Please...
My initial comment was so very obviously a joke.
20 fingers on a keyboard with only 15 keys...

There, I rolled my eyes again.

BTW, I'm quite aware how electronic music is made and I know that you're into that.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
i'm not going to be making bach-lite organ music so 20 fingers pushing down keys at once is not on my list :p
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i'm not going to be making bach-lite organ music so 20 fingers pushing down keys at once is not on my list :p
I only have ten fingers :'(
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
'playing for four hands' i.e. 20 fingers i thought was in the style of two people sitting down at a piano for a good sing-along/duet. i thought his original comment was a serious critique that the keyboard didn't have the full octave range. lol obviously i didn't think he meant one person using 20 fingers. i am typing this on a keyboard right now using 10 fingers. derp.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
Many classical composers indeed wrote compositions for four hands, i.e. two persons on one piano.

And yes, I didn't mean any criticism at all.
In fact, a MIDI keyboard like that is actually more versatile than other electronic music instruments with knobs and buttons only.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard