ComradeWho
+50|6695|Southern California
it's so tiring to read all you lamers whining about this type of "whore" and that type of "whore." I never have trouble putting my bullets from any type of gun into the face of an enemy player of any class, regardless of their behavior.

my impression of you lil babies: "ohhh ohhh it's hard for me to kill that ohhh i want to be able to kill that ohhh why don't they change it so i can kill that better!"

the only thing that makes a team suck and lose are little babies that cry about how the other team should be playing differently rather than playing differently themselves to overcome it.

Types of non-existant whores. I'm not even gonna list how to defeat these guys because if you're actually concerned with actually beating them then 'how to defeat them' would have been obvious from the moment that they started to kill you at a higher frequency than you kill them.

n00btubz0rz (or whatever you lamers call em): non-existant
armor whores: non-existant
chopper whores: non-existant
base rapers: non-existant
spawn campers: non-existant
c4whores: non-existant
suicide whores: non-existant

What does it come down to really? It comes down to a bunch of unimaginative people who don't know that the key to online gaming is being able to adapt, and that the beauty of gaming in an online FPS like this is that the tactics change and you have to adapt and the game stays interesting. It comes down to a bunch of people who basically, in essence, are saying "I want the developers to change the game to suit my style of playing because currently my style is ineffective."

If somebody does something A LOT, than they aren't a whore! That's how they like to play the game. They paid good money for it. Maybe they bought the game just so they could do whatever it is they are doing a whole bunch!. They have no obligation to you to put balance in the classes they play and the weapons they choose or the vehicles they drive. Just shut up. Just because you're angry that some selfish newbie tk'd you for a plane doesn't mean that everybody who respawns and gets a plane over and over again is a loser like the one who tk'd you that one time in that one public server that you played at once.

If somebody is using a weapon effectively, they aren't a whore either! Do I even have to explain to you why this is right and good? What kind of lame game would we have if people purposefully tried to be less effective at killing the enemy. I'm pissed off when people on my team don't use resources to their full potential - when the enemy team does use things to their full potential I don't get mad at the enemies - I get mad at my team for jerkin off too much!. If I'm gettin blasted away by something be it a guy runnin around the front line with a grenade launcher or a tank parked out of our spawn I am thinking "where the hell is our tank?" or "where the hell are our assault troops?" I don't think "oh god that guy sucks so much for... not killing me less... yeah... lol what a faggot newbie cus he killed me so much." Really - where does this kind of reasoning lead you lamers? Let's think about it.

Here's a little thought experiment, I'll try to get into the head of somebody who whines about this stuff and come up with a number of game reforms:

"Oh I know. Anything that makes it harder to be killed. Let's see let's not let people use the grenade launcher because even though the assault class is SUPPOSED to be the strongest at close range, supposed to go in to the enemy front line and dismantle it (Hint: THIS IS WHY THEY NAMED IT ASSAULT), let's take the nade launcher out or weaken it significantly (harder for me to kill it with my class who's weakness is close range combat). Then we'll take out the medic because when I'm not a medic it's so annoying to shoot someone and then have them heal and then shoot me back. It's like he stole my kill in a way. So let's do take that out or atleast his ability to heal. As a matter of fact let's take revive out too because if I'm reloading because I killed an enemy and he gets revived and shoots me that's not fair and n00b because I didn't expect that. Just like I didn't expect to be killed by a guy coming around the corner with a grenade launcher even though I'm in the most obvious spot where everybody tries to kill enemy advancers. Let's take out the sniper rifle too because they are able to shoot me more accurately when I'm not a sniper - unfair - what kind of n00b uses a rifle when the other guns aren't as powerful? I mean I don't have a problem with it if they snipe with their pistol half the time, just as long as they don't use the rifle all the time. Just like I'm ok with the nade launcher as long as they don't use it too much. Right? And when an enemy gets up to the flag they shouldn't kill anyone because if they kill people it'll make it easier for them to cap the flag and if they cap it where am I gonna spawn from? It's so hard to defend a flag and kill the enemy when every time I spawn they kill me instead. So they should make it so if you're outside of a cap zone for too long you get killed automatically because I don't like dying."

There's no such thing as whoring.

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-01-24 18:21:30)

ozzi92
+2|6705
o man i couldnt put in better words
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

I disagree with you that "there's no such thing as whoring" since if someone ONLY uses one specific gun or vehicle then they have clearly met the definition. However, you are spot on about simply changing YOUR game plan in order to effectively defeat your enemy whether they only use a GL or a tank or whatever. I don't see the problem really as any type of 'whore' in the game can easily be overcome with some strategy and teamwork.
oberst_enzian
+234|6742|melb.au
i agree that complaining about effective enemy behaviour is pointless and one should just adapt, although there is such a thing as 'whoring' on your own side, particualrly in the 'they bought the game so they can do this particular thing a whole lot' area that is mentioned. For example, the 25 out of 32 players that swarm around the jet and chopper pads. they will tk you for it, and won't do anything for the whole round except 'waiting on their corner'. I bought the fucking game too you know, and would like to actually be able to fly every now and again without having my chopper c4'd, or a tank parked in front of my jet, because of 'jet and chopper whores'. what the hell else would you call them? It describes their behaviour perfectly. as for everything else you say, its all true.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-01-24 18:34:13)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6788|England
Agree 100%
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I disagree with you that "there's no such thing as whoring" since if someone ONLY uses one specific gun or vehicle then they have clearly met the definition.
so you're saying that if i ran around with only a pistol then i would be a pistol whore and you would whine about me killing you?
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6708|th3 unkn0wn
There are too many "complaint-whores" around these days on this forum. I say kick and ban all of them!!!
loki
+0|6688
Whoring i think means your really good with one thing and stay in it all round and if u die then u just get back into it and do it all over. In my thought u cant whore something unless ur really good with it, and there is no class whore ur just playing with ur fav. class or ur best one, theres only armor and thats very limited cause u have to be uber good with it to stay alive for a long time and to get alot of points
dankassasin42o
+68|6679|Reefersyde, CA
" "Oh I know. Anything that makes it harder to be killed. Let's see let's not let people use the grenade launcher because even though the assault class is SUPPOSED to be the strongest at close range, supposed to go in to the enemy front line and dismantle it (Hint: THIS IS WHY THEY NAMED IT ASSAULT), let's take the nade launcher out or weaken it significantly (harder for me to kill it with my class who's weakness is close range combat)"

Are you fucking retarded? Yes or no?  The assault class is susposed to stronge at close range, yes.   But EVEN IF U HAVE A REAL M203, YOU COULDNT KILL THAT GUY 3ft FROM YOU WITH.   1st reason, it has an arming radius, 2nd at 3ft you would be dead too, 3rd, even in real life combat, IF THIS was possible "to noobtube"  out of common fucking sence you would pull your pistol or knife to make the  kill, thus not risking injury to yourself.       To me you sound, just like a whinning little bitch your tryin to write about. Kinda sounds like your cryin about the GL.    Too bad their still changing it.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6847|San Francisco

Kamikaze17 wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I disagree with you that "there's no such thing as whoring" since if someone ONLY uses one specific gun or vehicle then they have clearly met the definition.
so you're saying that if i ran around with only a pistol then i would be a pistol whore and you would whine about me killing you?
Way to quote me out of context... Read the rest of my post, I don't complain about people who whore one weapon or vehicle because it is rather easy to simply change the way I am playing to kill them. Here's an example since you don't seem to understand things too well. I am running around as a medic merrily reviving people and such, someone who has been in the tank all round rolls up and kills me since I am a medic and have no way of killing said tank. When I respawn I will come back as either Spec ops, or Anti-tank and kick his sorry tank butt. Simple as that.

So, to answer your question, yes you would be a pistol whore, but no I wouldn't whine about it.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.
oh i think i was reading by the posts too fast... lets just say i was quoting someone else then
ComradeWho
+50|6695|Southern California

dankassasin42o wrote:

Are you fucking retarded? Yes or no?  The assault class is susposed to stronge at close range, yes.   But EVEN IF U HAVE A REAL M203, YOU COULDNT KILL THAT GUY 3ft FROM YOU WITH.   1st reason, it has an arming radius, 2nd at 3ft you would be dead too, 3rd, even in real life combat, IF THIS was possible "to noobtube"  out of common fucking sence you would pull your pistol or knife to make the  kill, thus not risking injury to yourself.       To me you sound, just like a whinning little bitch your tryin to write about. Kinda sounds like your cryin about the GL.    Too bad their still changing it.
Yes I couldn't have said it better, "dank 420," it's too bad they're changing it. They've gotta meet the demand of the small portion of whiney babies who make their opinion abundantly clear. Only those of us with no life (such as myself) who are fine with the game as it is are sitting around expressing our opinion that the game is fine, while most people just play it and never participate in things like this and probably don't care one way or another as long as they get their couple hours every few days.

Don't tell me about how the gun is in real life. I don't care. Every time I read some thread where people are talking about the real life guns I laugh and skim to where they've stopped or somebody has rightfully mocked those who were participating. In this game they designed it so there is a class that can effectively kill at close range and dismantle enemy defenders. The class is over all pretty weak - except for the launcher. And when I'm sitting in some obvious spot I expect to be naded, and when I see somebody wearing heavy armor (those of us who don't suck can recognize a class in a split second) I GET UP AND MOVE BECAUSE... he's either gonna have the DAO-12 or the nade launcher and either way if I don't make myself a hard target he's gonna splatter me. Then when they've used their ammo I kill them. And.. IF they kill me... which just might happen more times than not in that situation I don't even think about it and move on. But if I were to think about it, "dank 420." I would probably think this:

"Oh darn. They had the close range weapon that is weak at long range and designed to obliterate opposition at close range. I didn't have that weapon. It makes sense that it's hard for me to defend myself in that situation. But it sure was sweet to shoot that one guy in the head from fifty yards away with the gun I do have earlier"

You know. something like that...

You know what one of those real soldiers with those real guns that you like to talk about, "dank 420," would be doing in a real war? Fighting and dying and wishing to live so they could come home and probably only be insulted that a bunch of people are having fun simulating war and comparing it to what they just went through. So who gives a crap what a real .50 cal round would do or how you couldn't use a nade launcher or c4 are the range allowed in the game? In real life this type of warfare takes months to play out ant it consists of actions and physics impossible to duplicate in games. The designers just had to make something that was moderately balanced but loose enough so that tactics could change based on how the gamers themselves developed. They succeeded so shut up.

Last edited by ComradeWho (2006-01-24 19:04:20)

dshak
+4|6813
you know, I STARTED to read this... then a few sentences in couldn't stop thinking "this guy has a lot of  time for complaining about people who complain."

I will say this... there appear to be sentences, actual sentences, real words, so while I was too lazy to read the post I already commend the poster for writing a comprehensible post to begin with.

In the end however, I think its pretty hard to sympathize with people who complain about complaining, one of the lines I DID read, which I think was the first one, started off with something like "its so tiring to read all you lamers whining.... etc etc"

THEN DON'T READ IT

PS. I retract this entire thought if someone was infact twisting your arm or holding a gun to your head forcing you to read the BF2s complain forum

Last edited by dshak (2006-01-24 20:05:07)

ishbu
+0|6691
the quote would be too big, so to the whole thing
QFT
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6723|New Hampshire
I think I already made this post lol

Well said anyway
Nehby
+1|6677
I only get mad at whore when they are on my team and suck. For example...A bad pilot whore TK's for the plane then crashes 5 seconds after take off and continues the cycle, thus robbing the team of that plane.

Or you could take the GL whore I had on my team once, I was support and had just turned a corner with mister whore behind me and I see and enemy 2 feet away. So I drop down and start putting lead into the guy while mister GL whore runs between me and the enemy and shoots the gernade striaght down thus killing me, the enemy, and the whore himself. These are the types of whores many people do whine about and have the right to since BF2 is a team game and one retard can ruin your team.
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6734|In a van down by the river
Exactly.   Okay I'm really good in a tank but I suck in a jet.  I guess I should get in a jet so that I don't own anybody.  And man, its so cheap killin people when I'm tryin to cap a flag.  I guess killing people that spawn at a flag I'm capping is cheap and is spawn killing.  Yeah, I should just let them shoot me first because I don't want to be cheap.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere
One of the best posts ever, and i agree with Nehby about getting mad at a whore

Maybe this is a bit hypocritical, but i also get mad a whore's who ONLY and i mean ONLY use the GL, like the only way in hell they can kill you is with the GL, those whores i hate, but people (like me ) who maybe fire the GL to kill 1 guy and whip out his/her Assault rifle to kill another one are cool in my book, because they can kill you either way

sometimes i get mad at myself for not using the GL when i get killed by it just because i probably could've killed the person who used it on my but that isn't complaining about whores so this is completely pointless and i'ma shut up now...
shikimoribito
+0|6733|México
There is only one type of whore, the remarcable cry baby whore which, by the way, is a branch of I-don't-want-to-respawn-in-another-point-so-you-are-whoring family, which is part of the eternal-wining kingdom.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6743|Malaga, España
‘’whoring is a player that only uses a Specific gun the whole round’’

that’s complete bullshit my friend.

Just like the topic creator says ‘’Whores’’ in games doesnt excists.

Because nobody can be good in all kits/vehicules
So people expertise in one of them , thats what we do Expertise, not only in games but also in real life , like u cant be an expert about Computers and be a good Car Mechanic...we don’t call them Mechanic whore do we?

Like mine BF2 expertises lies in:
Sniper (stat shows Assualt but that was because the vet badge)
Ground Vehicule: APC’s
Air Vehicule : Jet’s

So i,m good with a sniper....am i a Sniper whore now?

That people Expertise in kits/vehicules, isnt the reason to give them a unpolite name ‘’Whore’’, people expertise in things so they can be sure if they take that gun or vehicule they would end up a round with an positve round.

Example : Support versus Assault, if the Assault guy wins , does that make him a noobtuber?
What in the opposite way the Support dude wins...does that make him a PKM whore or MG36 Whore?

Armor situation, karkland is a good situation to talk about the problem with the Armors in Combat. If a guy is in a tank...and he’s in it the whole round and ends up with a kill death ratio 34 – 3 then there is no reason to call him a whore...he’s a good driver. It,s actually crazy that a tank gets that amount of freedom to do what he wants , driving around and shooting everybody that has 2 legs, looks diferent and uses a different language then ur team.
It,s not the armor dude’s fault that he gets that freedom, its your team that sucks.
C4ing a tank is an option but mostly a Spec Ops doesnt get the chance to get close to a tank. So EA/DICE putted in Anti Tank kits and TOW’s . i think that the armor are in the game to force the opposite team to co-operate. If they ain’t doing that and loses the round. Well fuck’em it serves them right....no Co-operation in ur team you lose.
Mostly i get pissed to see my team doing to lose the round...they are more doing things for personal gain then to save the teams glory.
Lets have a look at the teams mostly i am in when losing rounds in a row:
32 Slot full server:
5 Medics, 4 Spec ops, 4 assault, 2 Support , 1 engin

well that seems that the opposites team armor dude is going to have a Party!

I’ll bet you that if my team had 2 medics and 1 spec op less and 3 AT kits, i’ll bet after 5 minutes the guy whos in the armor the whole time will stop using it, because he’s getting killed more then he kills. If u have a squad with 3 AT kits in it and a Support guy to give cover and ammo, and if u have a nice commander that spots the tank everytime i’m sure that you may win the round coz if u set up a trap in a street where the tank is heading and u shoot 3 rockets at the same time at him , he will shit 7 colors in his pants. HOLY SHIT THE ENEMY TEAMS IS CO-OPERATING!

Nuff said for now i think

greetz
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
What a load of boring old TOSH. I got to the end of the 1st sentance. Im not reading the rest. Anyone care to do a shortend version.  From replies I gather the original post was a man complaining about, complaining? And now, I'm complaining about it. I hope this don't raise anymore complaints.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I just wrote about three paragraphs before I realised that what I wanted to say could be summed up in one, one and a half tops.

People, just because this guy ComradeWho dosn't like complaints against him, dosn't mean you can't complain. He seems to think that those who complain are crybabies. I'll say one thing to that.
If you're allowed to constantly be in a tank, or use Grenade Launchers rather than bullets, then I sure as Hell am allowed to complain about it.
I'm allowed to complain even if your simply better than me. I remember complaining today after a death streak of three or four that swore I was hitting people in the head, and stabbing them, but they wern't dying. Now that is bullshit, but I was feeling pretty sorry for myself and it made me feel better. Anyway, complaints never hurt anyone. Complaining dosn't accomplish much, but if you do a quick complaint, (chances are no-one will see it it's a pretty fast-paced game,) it makes you feel better. Also, if you tell someone that he's a n00b-tuber, he'll probably tell you to piss off. Fair enough, you've both said your parts.

So I close by asking you to let me complain.
No?
Well fuck you I'll complain anyway.

Fucking whore...
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Sorry just to clear it up. Who are you asking?
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6739
Yea I agree, stop complaining about "whores" adapt and kill them.
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
There is such words as whoring, spawncamping for example.

Just stay close to an enemy base but don't take it over so you can kill people over and over again untill you get killed. This isn't tactic its camping and doing it all the time because you can't kill people the other way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard