KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

LT.Victim wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

Try labouring for a construction company. Its good money and good if you are only wanting to work till January. Also I am sure that most construction outfits take students on holidays to help out for some cash. Tough job though, will build you some muscle for sure. Thats what I did during the summers and winter holidays when I was in school. One summer of work got me a truck.
Ya.. I was thinking doing of doing this.. Lots of people are hiring.

I dunno, I applied to Home Depot, see if they respond.. and if not.. I'll just look for a construction job..
Construction in the middle of winter in BC in this economy?  Good luck buddy.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6537|Boston, MA
Can always work in some warehouse.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6265|B.C. Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

trex1210 wrote:

Try labouring for a construction company. Its good money and good if you are only wanting to work till January. Also I am sure that most construction outfits take students on holidays to help out for some cash. Tough job though, will build you some muscle for sure. Thats what I did during the summers and winter holidays when I was in school. One summer of work got me a truck.
Ya.. I was thinking doing of doing this.. Lots of people are hiring.

I dunno, I applied to Home Depot, see if they respond.. and if not.. I'll just look for a construction job..
Construction in the middle of winter in BC in this economy?  Good luck buddy.
Whats wrong construction at this time? Alot of construction/labour related jobs available around where I am at.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard