{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6611
So i was playing 64 Wake Island today as an American.
I have the Assault kit.
So me and my squad are in the Blackhawk in the beginning of the round.
The pilot heads towards the Chinese airfield and lands behind the trees behind the Chinese Attack chopper landing pad un-detected.
Me and 3 members get out, 2 are still in the heli. they take off
so since we are invading, im thinking, throw a smoke.
In which i did 5 meters ahead of me.
5 seconds later while running, it warns me of team vehicle damage...wtf? i didnt fire anything but that smoke
i look around and see the heli on fire and nose diving towards the ground and crashes
i get 2 TK's
i ask the squad how the hell that happened, and they were clueless just like me.

This ever happened to you?
can someone explain wtf just happened?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6478

Welcome to Bugfield 2
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
EA4never
+2|6245
The smoke grenade deals 0.02 damage to helicopters (blackhawk got 1350 hp). Maybe it landed somewhere inside the helicopter and bounced against helicopter parts 67500 times in a row.
MysteryJake
+12|6217|California
If you deal damage to the chopper right before they crash you get the kill, or in this case tk, for it.
RotorBlade00
+7|5710|Australia

EA4never wrote:

The smoke grenade deals 0.02 damage to helicopters (blackhawk got 1350 hp). Maybe it landed somewhere inside the helicopter and bounced against helicopter parts 67500 times in a row.
lolcats
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6364|England - Kent

MysteryJake wrote:

If you deal damage to the chopper right before they crash you get the kill, or in this case tk, for it.
Yep, I often see a squard member shooting a heli with AT and pull out my pistol hit it a couple of times and th kill is mine

Dont it was a jet once too that was like OMFGROFL!!!!11
Flamax
+1|5592|Goes, The Netherlands
That is one kind of a strange bug
schofield
+28|6587|west yorkshire UK
was in usmc attack helicopter and was fighting mec on oman, They had their attack chopper on me i got it on fire then just before it exploded i died and i was throw over to their side cos of autobalance, seconds later they had died due to me and i got 2 tks for it. this has happened twice and it makes me mad
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6752|Reality

schofield wrote:

was in usmc attack helicopter and was fighting mec on oman, They had their attack chopper on me i got it on fire then just before it exploded i died and i was throw over to their side cos of autobalance, seconds later they had died due to me and i got 2 tks for it. this has happened twice and it makes me mad
serves you right for not being in a squad
unless you had the misfortune of playing in a server that even switches squaded players (i frikken hate that), then you have my sympathies.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard