iceman785
+93|6673|Alaska, mother fucker.
True, loop holes is loop holes.  Like how Renault uses that double decker diffuser set up, just another loop hole.  The winners are generally the people who can interpret the rules and find all the loop holes to make the best car.  It's like that in all forms of racing.  And the rules don't get changed til' a team goes off and bitches about it.
iceman785
Who's excited for this weekend's race! I sure as hell am!

5 racers all contending for #1... Shit's gonna be CRAZY
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

iceman785 wrote:

Who's excited for this weekend's race! I sure as hell am!

5 racers all contending for #1... Shit's gonna be CRAZY
Yeah, it's gonna be a good one. And this time I can actually watch it!!!
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6682|Disaster Free Zone
Red bull
Red bull
Ferrari

Looks familiar.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
It's raining right now in Mokpo (lol mok)

Should be a great race, they say it might rain for alot of Sunday. As it is the track is brand new and slippery, rain just makes things even more crazy. I wouldn't say Red Bull have this in the bag by far.

This is great circuit, it's got abit of everything. I really like this track.

Typical to see the RB6 lock out the front row, but Alonso was looking good.

Unless Hamilton wins today and Red Bull don't feature on the podium, it's game over for him. Button I think it's already game over in every sense except mathematically.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

Fantastic result for Ferrari!

lol'd at Vettel: "I can't see", Hamilton: "The view is fine, the view is fine"
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Epic race. Yeah, Hamilton showed his true character vs everyone else when he was the only one saying it's fine. F1 is slowly turning into something that's not quite right, even just three years ago they wouldn't have done something as stupid as they did at the start of this race and go around for ages with the safety car. It should have started much earlier.

It was a good race in the end though, Webber is a twat for letting his car reverse back onto the track and I had to lol when Vettel's engine exploded. I'm fine with Alonso/Ferrari winning the WDC, I really don't see anything likeable about Red Bull or their drivers
Jenspm
penis

https://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/alon_ferr_kore_2010-5-470x705.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
Pathetic race. And the cheater won, so pathetic result.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
An interesting tidbit....

Since Jenson Button won in Turkey in 2009, a driver has never won a race whilst leading the Championship table...
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
I hate Alonso
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
iceman785
Fucking DVR recorded half the race ( delays due to rain I'm presuming?) and then felt the need to delete the half I did have. Sad I missed it.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

iceman785 wrote:

Fucking DVR recorded half the race ( delays due to rain I'm presuming?) and then felt the need to delete the half I did have. Sad I missed it.
didn't miss much, they drove around behind the safety car for half the race and the rest was pretty boring anyway.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

The rain certainly spiced things up. Fair play to Sutil, someone giving it a good go!

Mekstizzle wrote:

It was a good race in the end though, Webber is a twat for letting his car reverse back onto the track and I had to lol when Vettel's engine exploded. I'm fine with Alonso/Ferrari winning the WDC, I really don't see anything likeable about Red Bull or their drivers
I like Webber and would certainly prefer to see him win the WDC rather than that cheating bastard Alonso. Webber has done nothing wrong this season and has had to put up with a bunch of twats who all favour Vettel.

If Alonso wins the title, team orders will surface its ugly head again.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Webber has done stuff wrong. He crashed into Hamilton in Australia. He wasn't really at fault for Vettel crashing into him in Turkey, but he could have been faster/better. He's had plenty of bad starts from pole/front row of the grid that's seen him slide down the order. He slammed into Kovalainen and did a backflip when he really should have been more aware. He hit Hamilton again in Singapore, but was lucky to get away with it. This recent episode in Korea where he just lost it at Turn 12. More than his fair share of mistakes. I think out of the 5 candidates for the title, Button has made the least driver errors. But he's always been rather slower than everyone else.

Back to Webber he had a fast car, whilst being lucky enough to not receive anywhere near the reliability problems that Vettel has had. The guy's had more than a chance of this WDC, imo.

Alonso isn't really a cheating bastard, at the end of the day Ferrari told Massa to move over. The only thing he could do is overtake when Massa slowed down. Besides, they're in the same team anyway. It's no way near as much as cheating like what Renault did by making Piquet crash and getting Alonso to win in that way, although even then it wasn't his idea/fault or even to his knowledge apparently. Apparently.

There's worse forms of cheating than having a teams switch their two cars around.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-10-27 10:45:46)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Jesus christ I must have a bad memory. I sat there for 5minutes trying to think of Webbers mistakes this season...and I couldn't think of any of those. Next time ill fucking google.

Fair enough. Point taken. Hanging my head in shame and moving along...

To me, Alonso is a cheating bastard because of the Massa and Piquet incidents (both of which I did remember...kkthx gold star please), and seeing as he has won the trophy twice already, it would be nice to see it go elsewhere. Not that that's a reason for him not to challenge for it.
I dont care what he says, he must of known about the Piquet incident beforehand and the fact that he still accepts it as a "legitimate win", for me, is just pathetic. The Massa part is the only time Ive ever turned off the TV from a race, and it was in disgust.

I agree theres far worse forms of cheating, but if Alonso now wins the title by 1 point...there will be an outcry, simply because no matter what the FIA judgement was, team orders were, and still are; banned. I dont like it at all.

As a driver, hes brilliant but hes up there with my most hated. But hey, Im a Hammy fan, so I'm entitled to it
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I was shit at remembering things in F1 for ages too, it's only been this season that I can actually remember stuff abit, and there's still plenty of people out there who will make you think you have no idea what F1 even is. So it's all good
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Hopefully it rains for qualifying/saturday, damn Red Bulls dominating as usual so far with practice
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

As well as dominating the press with their favouritism / falling-outs, etc. They will lose the WDC because they cant bear to support Webber over Vettel, when Webber clearly has the better chance.

I know its only practise, but if Alonso is faster than the McLarens, Red Bull are going to screw themselves over.

I was playing F1 on the Xbox earlier, at Interlargos, and guess what...Webber and Vettel, controlled by the AI...yup, you guessed it: collided. I lol'd, but I wonder if thats a sign
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Haha, that was awesome qualifying. Fucking Hulkenberg in the Williams on pole. Other than that it's pretty standard.

Vettel, Webber, Hamilton, Alonso

Should be a good race, although everyone is saying it will be dry. I'm not quite sure Hulkenberg can win this race if it's bone dry, the cars from the top three teams are just much faster than the Williams as we've already seen these practice sessions
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6235|S.A. Australia
I have no doubt that Hulkenburg will drop down quickly, but it's good to see someone outside the big 3 get pole, especially when it's the driver's rookie season.  Hats off to him, he drove well.
Serious Flex
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6235|S.A. Australia
Not the most interesting of races, but it was good to see Webber on a charge before traffic and the safety car pulled him up.  Probably good though as his engine was overheating.

I do think that no team orders from Red Bull will cost Webber the championship, but then again I didn't like it when Ferrari did it so I can't complain.  Abu Dhabi will most likely finish the same as Brazil but we shall see.
Serious Flex
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

What a drive from Alonso.

All queued up, cold tyres, one lap and then he pulls a 3rd best. That was fucking immense. Jordan sums it up nicely

"That Ferrari didn't deserve to be in third place. He dragged it there. He made it happen."
Jenspm
penis

How awesome was that qualifying? By far the most exciting this year.

Tomorrow should be epic.
iceman785
Wow fuck. Is Abu Dhabi tomorrow?

Edit. Nvm.

Last edited by iceman785 (2010-11-13 21:17:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard