2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6700|Stillwater, Ok
Ok so i was playing lovely Special Forces and i see on UAV where a sniper is. I grapple up to his position and low and behold what do i see?  He is inside the little wall able to shoot at other people but i can't hit him.  Trust me i tried. I have photos including one with his name in the picture.  He is a clan member also. If someone can tell me how to post pics i would post em.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6705|Computer Chair
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6700|Stillwater, Ok
Ok here is the link to view photo. I hope it works.  His name is PoW_RazorBlaid.  Man i hate seeing people do this crap. Its kinda hard to tell hes inside but i took more photos than this. They didnt all take for some reason.

https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3374/screen0034ag.jpg

Last edited by 2ndLt.Tucker (2006-01-24 03:49:42)

[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6730|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

Ok here is the link to view photo. I hope it works.  His name is PoW_RazorBlaid.  Man i hate seeing people do this crap. Its kinda hard to tell hes inside but i took more photos than this. They didnt all take for some reason.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3374/screen0034ag.jpg
hmm I want to see the other pics too, coz this could just be a bug. it looks more that he as sitting up there and that he sunk in the ground , just like when you are dead sometimes.
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6849
u can shot his leg... right?
.:silent-liquids:.
+13|6703
?? beats me - he looks like his ontop of the roof though a better shot would of been better?
Chillay-14
+21|6696
U idiot no!! its just a glitch i see it all the tym!! its good coz u can shoot there leg haha but nah its a glitch its lyk when u lay against a wall ur feet go threw it
Mabec
Re-Member-Me
+6|6849
and you are 14 y/o.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6861|Bryan/College Station, TX

Chillay-14 wrote:

U idiot no!! its just a glitch i see it all the tym!! its good coz u can shoot there leg haha but nah its a glitch its lyk when u lay against a wall ur feet go threw it
And if you are 14 years old then I suggest going back to grade school, preferably the 1st grade, where they go into depth with the English language.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

Chillay-14 wrote:

lyk meh biatch!
Esker
+1|6744
Fool, instead of taking photo's you should have jumped and knifed his leg.

Then he'd be the one saying you have hacks
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6692|Moscow, Russia
Not biatch, you undereducated noob! Beyotch is how it's spelt!
lordgrug
+0|6688
put c4 on em and see if they die, if not, then they be haxing.
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6700|Stillwater, Ok

Esker wrote:

Fool, instead of taking photo's you should have jumped and knifed his leg.

Then he'd be the one saying you have hacks
Ok if the bullets aren't killing him then im pretty sure a knife isnt going to.  I didnt have c4 on more or i would of used that.
Esker
+1|6744
You see that leg poking out of the wall?

Shoot it.
Lonewolf
+0|6797
1.That isnt a wall hack this is
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/lonewolf2054/mcmmastergunz22ya.png
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/lonewolf2054/killjoy.png
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

Esker wrote:

You see that leg poking out of the wall?

Shoot it.
If that fails then chop it with a butcher's knife - the ulitmate hack weapon
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

Wasder wrote:

Not biatch, you undereducated noob! Beyotch is how it's spelt!
Nice one m8, I'm being taught by a Russkie who's just created a new word - undereducated? - for himself I happen to live here in London, the capital of the country whose language is the most dominant in the world. Where Moscow comes in I haven't the faintest idea. Besides weren't you supposed to have frozen to death in those sub-zero temperatures?
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6692|Moscow, Russia
There in London more russians live than in Moscow They've bought all the thirteen thirty-seven estate.
The great word of "under-educated" exists! I did a google search, really!
And yeah, I love the English language. So many countries speak it. The word "beyotch' comes from American(Redneck) English as long as I know.

We have snow in winter and you don't! =P

Last edited by Wasder (2006-01-24 07:19:11)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6726|th3 unkn0wn

Wasder wrote:

The word "beyotch' comes from American(Redneck) English as long as I know.
My question for you is why did you correct me when I am clearly not - and I quote - an American(Redneck)?

I'd rather have no snow in winter if you don't mind. From the news reports quite a few people have died across Russia and Eastern Europe as a result of freezing weather. None have died here in London - apart from a whale getting stuck up the Thames and kicking the bucket but then again it wos a whale and not a human being. A mild winter for us Londoners beats slippery roads and cold weather any day.
A=10
+-2|6804|U.K DURHAM
from what i hear you moscow guys get food vouchers to eat is it the same for a pc or do you guys realy have internet cafes. your place is well known for being poor thats why you come to uk so you can have a good meal. btw some nice screen shot Lonewolf this is what ea need to sort out all the god damn hackers
2ndLt.Tucker
+33|6700|Stillwater, Ok

Wasder wrote:

There in London more russians live than in Moscow They've bought all the thirteen thirty-seven estate.
The great word of "under-educated" exists! I did a google search, really!
And yeah, I love the English language. So many countries speak it. The word "beyotch' comes from American(Redneck) English as long as I know.

LOL! An american redneck huh....I'm sorry but i wouldn't consider a thugged out black ghetto ass gangster packin heat....a redneck.  A redneck is usually a person from a small ass town who chew tobacco, has a gun rack on their truck, and usually topped off with the confederate flag on it somewhere. Them gangsters from the A T L created Beyotch.

Last edited by 2ndLt.Tucker (2006-01-24 07:30:46)

Charmin
+1|6710
rednecks - Prairy dogs
Hill Billy - BC natives

as for the so called wallhacker, do bullets go through walls in this game as in CSS ???
morbesso666
+0|6781|Givataim, Israel

kilroy0097 wrote:

Chillay-14 wrote:

And if you are 14 years old then I suggest going back to grade school, preferably the 1st grade, where they go into depth with the English language.
shut up
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6692|Moscow, Russia

Sir Del Boy wrote:

My question for you is why did you correct me when I am clearly not - and I quote - an American(Redneck)?
Sorry Sir Del Boy. I didn't see you were an englishman.

A=10 wrote:

from what i hear you moscow guys get food vouchers to eat is it the same for a pc or do you guys realy have internet cafes. your place is well known for being poor thats why you come to uk so you can have a good meal.
About thos vouchers.. I think we had them back in late forties for the last time, when the commies were in power. And we do have some great internet cafes here. And Moscow is not a poor fucken village.
We only have -30 in summer, big brown bears walk in the streets and now I'm drinking vodka and miss the times of Soviet union.

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

LOL! An american redneck huh....I'm sorry but i wouldn't consider a thugged out black ghetto ass gangster packin heat....a redneck.  A redneck is usually a person from a small ass town who chew tobacco, has a gun rack on their truck, and usually topped off with the confederate flag on it somewhere. Them gangsters from the A T L created Beyotch.
Thanks mate, I confused redneckish with  nigg..no I won't say that word or a big black gansta comes and bangs me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard