Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6007|Rexburg, Idaho
I don't know if you guys can answer my question here, but I might as well give it a shot.

Been a big fan of TF2 for quite some time, and wanted some merch. I went to the valve store, found some items I wanted and filled out the info required to purchase.

After I had finished and submitted my info, it gave me an error message that my credit card information could not be verified. I went to my account, and it said no order had been placed.

But as soon as I checked my credit card account online, it said I had a charged pending for said order.

Anyone wanna help me out here?
dill13
+67|6202

the steam run store didnt work for me i had to place it on the internet try that http://store.steampowered.com/
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6007|Rexburg, Idaho
Well what I'm actually asking here is how to make sure I don't get charged for a product I'm not receiving...
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6604|Michigan, USA

Bulldogz wrote:

Well what I'm actually asking here is how to make sure I don't get charged for a product I'm not receiving...
It may have been an error on the website, and the order may have actually gone through, although it may take some time to show up(Had this happen to me at another retailer).  Worst comes to worst, either contact their help department via the website, or contact your credit card company and have them cancel the charge.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5725|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Contact Valve support,if they don;t reply within a day or 2, call your CC company and ask for a "Charge-back"
Eldu
+62|6115|Belgium
Had the ssame as well once, it did happen to be just an error though and I received item .
But contact them to mak sure.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5725|Vancouver, BC, Canada

jamiet757 wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Contact Valve support,if they don;t reply within a day or 2, call your CC company and ask for a "Charge-back"
Usually you have to wait about a month for a Chargeback, not 2 days...
Never had to do one, so wouldn't know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard