CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6101|Carnoustie MASSIF

Cameron Robbins wrote:

1. Everyone  must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of whether the driver is in sight of the car.

2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey, you are automatically given shotgun, untill you get out the car or violate the other shotgun laws and thus, forfeit your position. In this case a re-shotgun is called without the original shotgunner.

3. You cannot declare shotgun if someone has previosuly declared shotgun for that journey.

4. When simultaneous shotgun is called, one of two scenarios can occur: either the driver can call a reload (see 7), or a foot race to the car.

5. Shotgun cannot be called within a building, unless you are in a multi-story car park

6. Shotgun cannot be called in advance, only on the way to the car, and if everyone (excluding driver) is in full view of the car.

7. Reload rule: if the driver wants to mix things up a bit (or if he just doesn't like the shotgunner) he can call a reload. This voids the previous shotgun and a shotgun has to be called again, if the 1st shotgunner calls again, then he has shotgun.

8. Yellow car rule: if the retard of the group feels he needs to hit someone every time a yellow car goes past, when he shotguns it automatically means back left, away from the driver.

9. Bitch seat rule: once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called, thus leaving the fifth person who is travelling in the middle (or the "bitch" seat)

10. Equality rule: seeing as how everyone is created equal, men have the same right as women to the front seat of the car. i.e. women don't own the front seat!

11. Inebriated rule: in the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given shotgun.

12. Music rule: the shotgunner has control of the iPod/Radio/CD/Cassette (Fnar!) or 8-track, untill they select a crap tune, upon doing this they have forfeited the music controlling.

13. Shoe Rule: before shotgun is called, everyone must have their shoes on, this is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on, thus slowing the journey

14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsy's and and other girly calls!

15. Other uses: despite the debate, shotgun can be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door etc etc etc)

16. Chauffer rule: if travelling with a couple, one of the couple must shotgun the front.....no one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are sat in the back all over each other

17. Non-freedom of speech rule: if someone has successfully called shotgun, this gives them no right whatsoever to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you dickhead!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if i was drving") if the passenger does this then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder

18. Idiocy rule: if someone says "whats shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk.

19. Shotgun suicide rule: if you come up to the car and you have shotgun, if you pull the handle just as the driver unlocks the doors and the door gets jammed, your forfeit shotgun: SHOTGUN SUICIDE!

20. The reprimanding rule: the successful shotgunner, in the front of a vehicle, assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off-licence nipping into, takeaway ordering and question asking. He/she is, in essence the co-pilot and therefore the enforcer of behaviour in the vehicle and exacter of slaps/punches/water-spraying/bag throwing at the passengers in the back.

21. The "couple's rights act 1997" rule: this is that if the driver is a girlfriend/boyfriend of a passenger then the girlfriend/boyfriend gets automatic shotgun.

22. The Pirate Rule: if one of the potential occupants of the vehicle is dressed (convincingly) as a pirate then they are given automatic shotgun. In the occurance of more than one pirate then a sword fight shall determine the succesful shotgunner.

23. Heckling rule: when driving past a woman walking a dog, everyone in the car must shout of the window "who's walking who?", it is the shotgunners responsiblity and failure to spot a potential heckling results in demotion to the bitch seat.

24.(Non-generic rule) If the suspension in the back is broken, fat lead pipe hittin negroes in the front skinny ass white mo-fos in the back.

25. "Neddin' aye" (A CD comprised exclusively of dance tunes, courtesy of my good friend Ricky) must be played at all times.

26. Wheelspinning up West Path in the rain is bad.

27. Tyres must last three years...GID...ANE!

28. If you stall, you must compensate for the mistake with a BITCHIN' wheelspin!

29. Shotgun is limited to Carnivores only, unless conflicting with aforementioned rules.
Revise at your leisure.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2008-11-18 14:22:39)

menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6417|Amsterdam‫
  I shall obey these rules
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
CammRobb
Banned
Goooooood
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5718|Croatia
Should be printed and put in every car,besides driver's and registration
CammRobb
Banned

blah wrote:

Should be printed and put in every car,besides driver's and registration
Can you imagine getting pulled over and the police officer asking "License, registration, and Shotgun rules please"
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
DAMN this is old, I think. let me search
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland
some different rules, but here you go
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68741

Lol, i just realised it was my thread!

EDIT: actually the rules are the same. Dont worry OP, you're only 1 year 7 months behind

Last edited by bennisboy (2008-11-18 15:12:41)

CammRobb
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

Mine are revised for me and my mates lol
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

Would have been good advice when I was 14
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

All you've done is put "XXXXXX rule" at the start and changed the music rule.

Search next time mofo. You could have added it to the original thread
CammRobb
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Well, I had it revised for my mates with their names and shit in it, but considering none of you would know my mates I omitted them.

I never knew there was already one of these threads floating about. Fuck's sake.
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Well, I had it revised for my mates with their names and shit in it, but considering none of you would know my mates I omitted them.

I never knew there was already one of these threads floating about. Fuck's sake.
hence "search next time"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Common man, wtf are you thinking!?!?!?! Seach next time!! K? GOT IT? FUCKIN CHRIST
CammRobb
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

hence "search next time"
You really think I'm going to trawl through hundreds of pages of threads in the off chance there might be one already there?
Away and fuck pal.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
The last five rules are horse shit. The rest are ace.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
shouldn't 29 be omnivores? srs question
The#1Spot
+105|6510|byah
30. The tallest passenger by far inherits shotgun at all times as he or she will obviously be too big as they would be kneeing the person in front of them in the back unless any of the following rules while in the shotgun seat are broken.
CammRobb
Banned

Superior Mind wrote:

The last five rules are horse shit. The rest are ace.
Last 5 were inputs from mates lol.
CammRobb
Banned

Cameron Robbins wrote:

1. Everyone  must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of whether the driver is in sight of the car.

2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey, you are automatically given shotgun, untill you get out the car or violate the other shotgun laws and thus, forfeit your position. In this case a re-shotgun is called without the original shotgunner.

3. You cannot declare shotgun if someone has previosuly declared shotgun for that journey.

4. When simultaneous shotgun is called, one of two scenarios can occur: either the driver can call a reload (see 7), or a foot race to the car.

5. Shotgun cannot be called within a building, unless you are in a multi-story car park

6. Shotgun cannot be called in advance, only on the way to the car, and if everyone (excluding driver) is in full view of the car.

7. Reload rule: if the driver wants to mix things up a bit (or if he just doesn't like the shotgunner) he can call a reload. This voids the previous shotgun and a shotgun has to be called again, if the 1st shotgunner calls again, then he has shotgun.

8. Yellow car rule: if the retard of the group feels he needs to hit someone every time a yellow car goes past, when he shotguns it automatically means back left, away from the driver.

9. Bitch seat rule: once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called, thus leaving the fifth person who is travelling in the middle (or the "bitch" seat)

10. Equality rule: seeing as how everyone is created equal, men have the same right as women to the front seat of the car. i.e. women don't own the front seat!

11. Inebriated rule: in the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given shotgun.

12. Music rule: the shotgunner has control of the iPod/Radio/CD/Cassette (Fnar!) or 8-track, untill they select a crap tune, upon doing this they have forfeited the music controlling.

13. Shoe Rule: before shotgun is called, everyone must have their shoes on, this is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on, thus slowing the journey

14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsy's and and other girly calls!

15. Other uses: despite the debate, shotgun can be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door etc etc etc)

16. Chauffer rule: if travelling with a couple, one of the couple must shotgun the front.....no one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are sat in the back all over each other

17. Non-freedom of speech rule: if someone has successfully called shotgun, this gives them no right whatsoever to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you dickhead!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if i was drving") if the passenger does this then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder

18. Idiocy rule: if someone says "whats shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk.

19. Shotgun suicide rule: if you come up to the car and you have shotgun, if you pull the handle just as the driver unlocks the doors and the door gets jammed, your forfeit shotgun: SHOTGUN SUICIDE!

20. The reprimanding rule: the successful shotgunner, in the front of a vehicle, assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off-licence nipping into, takeaway ordering and question asking. He/she is, in essence the co-pilot and therefore the enforcer of behaviour in the vehicle and exacter of slaps/punches/water-spraying/bag throwing at the passengers in the back.

21. The "couple's rights act 1997" rule: this is that if the driver is a girlfriend/boyfriend of a passenger then the girlfriend/boyfriend gets automatic shotgun.

22. The Pirate Rule: if one of the potential occupants of the vehicle is dressed (convincingly) as a pirate then they are given automatic shotgun. In the occurance of more than one pirate then a sword fight shall determine the succesful shotgunner.

23. Heckling rule: when driving past a woman walking a dog, everyone in the car must shout of the window "who's walking who?", it is the shotgunners responsiblity and failure to spot a potential heckling results in demotion to the bitch seat.

24.(Non-generic rule) If the suspension in the back is broken, fat lead pipe hittin negroes in the front skinny ass white mo-fos in the back.

25. "Neddin' aye" (A CD comprised exclusively of dance tunes, courtesy of my good friend Ricky) must be played at all times.

26. Wheelspinning up West Path in the rain is bad.

27. Tyres must last three years...GID...ANE!

28. If you stall, you must compensate for the mistake with a BITCHIN' wheelspin!

29. Shotgun is limited to Carnivores only, unless conflicting with aforementioned rules.
Revise at your leisure.

30. The tallest passenger by far inherits shotgun at all times as he or she will obviously be too big as they would be kneeing the person in front of them in the back unless any of the following rules while in the shotgun seat are broken.
Fixt
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6522|Scotland
Yellow car rule ftw
CammRobb
Banned

White-Fusion wrote:

Yellow car rule ftw
Where's the -1 Karma button when you need it?
bennisboy
+829|6617|Poundland

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

hence "search next time"
You really think I'm going to trawl through hundreds of pages of threads in the off chance there might be one already there?
Away and fuck pal.
Its on the first page of search results for "rule of shotgun" so GG there chief
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well, it's not advice. They're just rules.
CammRobb
Banned

bennisboy wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

hence "search next time"
Away and fuck pal.
Its on the first page of search results for "rule of shotgun" so GG there chief
Search never works for me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

liquidat0r wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Well, it's not advice. They're just rules.
Would have been good rules when I was 14.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard