Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I'd thank you for Mark Twain yet clearly no American has since inherited his wit.
Oh, snap. That's bait if ever I saw it.
So he's not thanking us for Mark Twain because he hasn't experienced his (MT's) caliber of wit from an American?  Gosh, I do hope your experience of Americans isn't limited to this forum.

I'd thank the Brits for their culture yet the little experience I've had from visiting their fine country is that most commoners are good-for-nothing cocksuckers with very poor grammar.
And the American proletariat are any more cultured and enriched? It's a shame you haven't seen the decent parts of our country and its culture... it's a thing many of you Americans aspire to emulate with your faux 'class system' and material snobbery .
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Oh, snap. That's bait if ever I saw it.
So he's not thanking us for Mark Twain because he hasn't experienced his (MT's) caliber of wit from an American?  Gosh, I do hope your experience of Americans isn't limited to this forum.

I'd thank the Brits for their culture yet the little experience I've had from visiting their fine country is that most commoners are good-for-nothing cocksuckers with very poor grammar.
And the American proletariat are any more cultured and enriched? It's a shame you haven't seen the decent parts of our country and its culture... it's a thing many of you Americans aspire to emulate with your faux 'class system' and material snobbery .
^Snobbery by the bushel.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Kmarion wrote:

Uzique wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

^Snobbery by the bushel.
/applaud
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

/My hovercraft is full of eels.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

Uzique wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Well then you'd understand there was a divide between the strategists and politicians and the actual victims and participators in the conflict, thus making your post pretty much pointless .
no not really.
Come on marine, the Jews thought it was all politics, nothing personal.
Oh my God you both suffer from an extreme lack of reading comprehension. Read the original post again, mindless bandwagon jumping in a D&ST thread? I'm just trying to throw out some purposefully controversial perspectives to stir up some discussion other than the US-fellatio. I never inferred that Jews or concentration-camp prisoners were alike to self-interested politicians, I clearly implied they were in the same group of 'victims' or persons of "direct involvement".
It's called trolling douch-nozzle.

Braddock wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to thank usmarine in particular for his unique role in Hitler's downfall.
He is a physical manifestation of those who did, one that we can thank. Just as those in the service years from now will be thanked for the service usmarine has done for his country.
No he's not... his father, grandfather or great grandfather might be but he himself is about as responsible for defeating Fascism in Europe as I am for securing Irish independence.
Read again Irish.
You either totally misunderstood or cannot grasp the concept.

usmarine is the embodiment today of the kind of men, like Audy Murphy, that pulled the triggers when other may have burrowed into the mud. It takes men like him to keep the world free. He may have not fought in WW2 but the spirit of those who did was with him an that's why he made it.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Uzique wrote:

I've seen a good part of your country and culture, and most of it I love and was awed by.  It's the everyday folk that I interacted with that threw me off.  I'll be there again in about 6 months, perhaps by then you will actually have food worth eating
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I've seen a good part of your country and culture, and most of it I love and was awed by.  It's the everyday folk that I interacted with that threw me off.  I'll be there again in about 6 months, perhaps by then you will actually have food worth eating
No no, ur doin it rong.

We are the masters of taking someone elses good creation and adapting it / using it for ourselves. The same goes with cuisine- why eat 'British' when you can enjoy the fineries of every other culture? I cannot believe you as an American made this serious error, you guys are basically our young prodigy in this custom.
BVC
+325|6696
In the 1960s, US soldiers used their diplomatic immunity to smuggle marijuana plant matter and seeds into my country via Operation Deep Freeze (US antarctic thing), thus helping to ensure that generations of NZers since have been able to get really fucking baked ever since.

Thank you USA

Last edited by Pubic (2008-11-17 17:54:28)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Pubic wrote:

In the 1960s, US soldiers used their diplomatic immunity to smuggle marijuana plant matter and seeds into my country via Operation Deep Freeze (US antarctic thing), thus helping to ensure that generations of NZers since have been able to get really fucking baked ever since.

Thank you USA
Now THIS.

Is what this thread should be about.

Win to the highest degree.

(Amen to the US for rebuilding the French Connection heroin trade through France and Italy during wartime also!)
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky

Uzique wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Thank you USA
Now THIS.

Is what this thread should be about.

Win to the highest degree.

(Amen to the US for rebuilding the French Connection heroin trade through France and Italy during wartime also!)
Wow.. just plain fucking Wow.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Braddock wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to thank usmarine in particular for his unique role in Hitler's downfall.
He is a physical manifestation of those who did, one that we can thank. Just as those in the service years from now will be thanked for the service usmarine has done for his country.
No he's not... his father, grandfather or great grandfather might be but he himself is about as responsible for defeating Fascism in Europe as I am for securing Irish independence.
LOL ok ok I admit it this time. A derail, but I can not help it with this comment:

Braddock, how in the world can you say this but insist black people of today are allowed to feel connected to slavery that they have never endured or a pre-civil rights America that they have never lived in?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Uzique wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique wrote:

No no, ur doin it rong.

We are the masters of taking someone elses good creation and adapting it / using it for ourselves. I cannot believe you as an American made this serious error, you guys are basically our young prodigy in this custom.
You have US confused with Japan.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2008-11-17 18:35:18)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6493|Connecticut

Braddock wrote:

The Irish built half your country... .
No they did not. When they came over they became American. But if you argue it I will stick you with a crappy meal on St Patty's Day, alcoholism, the Boston Red Sox and Lucky Charms.

*edit* send me some of those hot Irish chicks though.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-11-17 18:37:33)

Malloy must go
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

deeznutz1245 wrote:

What's the point?

They turn into Americans once they come over.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

No they did not. When they came over they became American. But if you argue it I will stick you with a crappy meal on St Patty's Day, alcoholism, the Boston Red Sox and Lucky Charms.

yeah especially those River Dance chicks. God I loved River Dance
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

lowing wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

That mean you are 60% gey.
deeznutz1245
+483|6493|Connecticut

TheAussieReaper wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

What's the point?

They turn into Americans once they come over.
As long as they still have the accent it's good with me.
Malloy must go
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

ATG wrote:

lowing wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

That mean you are 60% gey.
Yes, if that is what I have to be called to hook up with a River Dance chick.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

.Sup,

If my grandfather were still alive, he would say, "No thanks needed...but much appreciated. You're welcome."
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717

Braddock wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I read your entire post... if that is the way you view the world you can thank me for building your country's best cities whenever you're ready.
Because I respect architects sitting in a room on the computer so much.
The Irish built half your country... I'm not looking for any personal gratitude though. The same goes for soldiers; I am very grateful to the soldiers who served in WW2. I am indifferent towards those that did not.
I agree... the Irish were huge in the building of the US... being of Irish descent myself...i am helping by bartending...lol...
  and as the old saying goes... if it wasn't for whiskey... the Irish would rule the world
Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Because I respect architects sitting in a room on the computer so much.
The Irish built half your country... I'm not looking for any personal gratitude though. The same goes for soldiers; I am very grateful to the soldiers who served in WW2. I am indifferent towards those that did not.
I agree... the Irish were huge in the building of the US... being of Irish descent myself...i am helping by bartending...lol...
  and as the old saying goes... if it wasn't for whiskey... the Irish would rule the world
Yes they were/would. I'm of French decent. So I enjoy critical thought while doing nothing to fix the worlds problems.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX
"After Romania enjoys several decades of prosperity like France, then we will have the luxury of taking the United States for granted." Mircea Geoana, Romania's foreign minister in response to French diplomatic criticism of Romania's support of the United States in the UN.
deeznutz1245
+483|6493|Connecticut
@ Uzique

I don't care for you. Eat it.
Malloy must go
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
Yes, thank you to the USA for your contributions in WW1 and WW2
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5862

.Sup wrote:

I just wanted to say I really appreciate what USA did for us, Europeans and the rest of the world during WW1 and 2..
America did nothing during WW2 to help, we didn't need them, by the time they joined in Hitler was almost defeated, yet they write their own deluded version of history, and since that day they join America has not stopped killing others in the name of "American freedom"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard