lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081117/ap_ … 77beLLLJ94

This is great Obama will surround himself with corrupt politicians from Chicago. All of our problems are solved.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Oh crap, and everyone in Chicago is black!

But srsly, McDuhbya lost, get over it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
I also think it's funny that the messiah of change is hiring a lot of Bill Clinton's cabinet... i'm still giving Barack a little time to prove me wrong...
and i really hope he does... hopefully he can keep nancy peloser and reid and barney the brown dinosaur under control...lol?
Love is the answer
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6140|'straya

lowing wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081117/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama;_ylt=AoOb27vqX5mveFjkMF77beLLLJ94

This is great Obama will surround himself with corrupt politicians from Chicago. All of our problems are solved.
Corrupt politicians from Chicago instead of corrupt politicians from Washington and texas. oh no.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
What do you expect? He's from Chicago.

And he has already shown he's not afraid to display a more ruthless streak (just look at how he got into the Senate)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
Chicago is the best goddamn city in America. Been there several times and I'll be back again no doubt sometime.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

lowing wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081117/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama;_ylt=AoOb27vqX5mveFjkMF77beLLLJ94

Corrupt politicians from Chicago instead of corrupt politicians from Washington and texas. oh no.
Word.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6402|'Murka

CameronPoe wrote:

Chicago is the best goddamn city in America. Been there several times and I'll be back again no doubt sometime.
Have you been to every city in America?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee, Buffalo, Niagara, Wilmington, New York, Boston, Albany, Schenectady, DC, Miami. The only one I could imagine being comparable would be San Fran or somewhere in California.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-11-17 03:44:41)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I have a feeling that this kind of questions will come back to haunt you later FEOS
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

Wait until they are in the positions before you start criticising them lowing.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6214|Brisneyland
I read the article. Not much there saying that there was evidence of corruption. A bit about the Monica Lewinsky thing, but thats hardly ground breaking. Is this another case of Lowing making shit up to suit his purposes. If there is any evidence of corruption please provide a link otherwise this is just stupid prejudice ( and I am not talking racial prejudice).
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

CameronPoe wrote:

FEOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee, Buffalo, Niagara, Wilmington, New York, Boston, Albany, Schenectady, DC, Miami. The only one I could imagine being comparable would be San Fran or somewhere in California.
Why the fuck would you go to Schenectady?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

ghettoperson wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Work. It's an unbelievable shithole but Siemens and GE are based there.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

CameronPoe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I know, my Dad works for GE so spends quite a bit of time there.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

ghettoperson wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

I know, my Dad works for GE so spends quite a bit of time there.
Nice ... my dad visited GE in Schenectady many times on worktrips, he was also offered a job at GE at one point but turned it down ... that was the second time he turned down work in the US ... first was just before i was born and the other when i was about 12 i think ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
phishman420
Banned
+821|5673

CameronPoe wrote:

Chicago is a fucking shit hole. Been there several times and won't be going back any time soon (hopefully).
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

phishman420 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Chicago is a fucking shit hole. Been there several times and won't be going back any time soon (hopefully).
this^^^^

and they dont call it the windy city because of the wind for a reason.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
Chicago

Clean
Great Architecture
Chicago Insitute of Art
Field Museum
Whitesox
Cubs
Bears
Bulls
Soldier Field
Sears Tower
Adler Planetarium
Yachts
Shedd Aquarium
Hancock Center
Wrigley Building
Pizza Pie
The Blues
The El
Lake Michigan
The Magnificent Mile
Hot sunny summers
Beaches
Shopping
Theatre
Al Capone heritage
Art Deco
Class

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-11-17 05:46:15)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

meh
phishman420
Banned
+821|5673
Chicago, clean? I must have been to a different Chicago. Place makes Atlanta look clean.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

phishman420 wrote:

Chicago, clean? I must have been to a different Chicago. Place makes Atlanta look clean.
Cleaner than New York City and DC that's for sure.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

obama was in south chicago.  i recommend you go there sometime. lulz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

usmarine wrote:

obama was in south chicago.  i recommend you go there sometime. lulz
Yeah that's right: all large cities except for Chicago are bereft of bad areas. My bad...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

no, but he didnt improve it one bit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard