Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
I was walking through Marcus Garvey park and the " locals " were playing Bongo drums. I tought.. ARTY
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO

[jive]spy905 wrote:

INCSOC wrote:

i must say after a long night of BF2 and a sigarette/beer run while it's still dark, if i don't see a blue name above pedestrian heads, I have this compelling urge to run them over to stop them from capping my base i already know i need help 
c'mon man, if your even old enough to drink spell cigarette right, and if your not, stop acting like your older. It makes you look dumb...sorry i just had to point that one out.
well... that little flag in my profile has a RUSSIAN flag... that usually indicates that the person is from that country.  In my case it in fact DOES mean that so, unfortunately, I do not have the sophistication and eloquence that you do (how do you say in English ... sarcasm?).  However I can tell you this much.  If you're going to correct someone on spelling, please and try to spell correctly yourself:

[jive]spy905 wrote:

stop acting like your older
tsk tsk tsk... i believe what you wanted to say is [stop acting like you're older]
"sorry i just had to point that one out"
brickZ28
Master of Puppets
+15|6739|IL

Legit_Xero wrote:

i was driving down the highway once and i saw a police car sitting off to the side with his radar gun thing, and without even thinking about it i said to myself "Fucking campers....."
Now that some funny shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard