Zukabazuka
+23|6698
I'm really getting tired of forgiving people over and over , by misstakes I do, BUT when I do a misstake its not a misstake its my fault that they ran in to the minigun while I was firing, my fault for jumping right in front of me while I fire, jump on the black hawk but don't get in and later to be killed by me because I dived to fast and other anoying things. If we who forgive doesn't get anything by this I'm serious gonna punish everyone who isn't in my squad.

At least we should get SOMETHING for forgiving. Maybe 2 points for each forgive or 1 or a medal for both. Pushing punish to many times you get a nice little medal over your head that shows that you punish everyone no matter what.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6761|Mark it zero.
wow another?

check this out http://forums.bf2s.com/search.php
Zukabazuka
+23|6698
Those other topics want to let you see how many people you forgiven or an easier way to punish someone and not about gaining points for forgiving the person.
ninja6o4
+3|6735
I think a better way would be to forgive a couple points from the TK, so instead of the full -4 points they would receive, they get -2 instead. Still punished for making an error, but not as bad if the victim realizes your error.

There is no reason for you as a victim to receive points for getting pounded by a TK.  Padding heaven maybe?
DECEPTION_POINT
Banned
+17|6679|newcastle , N.S.W , Australia
i like pizza

mmmmmmmmmm
twiistaaa
+87|6681|mexico
^that guy totally made a joke

anyway i think the whole punish thing should be done away with. it seems 1 in 5 times i am actually forgiven. i always say sorry in an effort to not get punished but it doesnt seem to do much either. i asked one guy i killed somehow with the AA i didnt even see his plane anywhere so im not sure how i killed him, but i asked him why he punished and he says "cus ur a wanker" wtf is that? i usually forgive people simply because of the whole "i treat people how i want to be treated" but it doesnt seem to be working where is my karma?
The_Bullet
+0|6677
I hate it when somebody stupid runs in to my clay and punishes me.....dumb ass!!!! Open you fu...ing eyes...!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard