Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6671|London, England

Kmarion wrote:

Anti semitism is on the rise in Europe. The world demanded that we elect Obama. They will hate him before he even gets into office..lol
Yeah, because all of Europe is anti semitic right?

I'd say Europe falls into the category of "I wish Jews and Muslims didn't exist"
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6340|Éire
So I guess this means we won't be seeing peace in the Middle East as a result of American influence any time soon!

Obama is pandering to the Israeli lobby with this appointment tbqh, which is not surprising given that almost all the US electoral debates had a "who can suck Israel off the best" section and Obama passed these with flying colours. The best I would hope for in terms of Obama's foreign policy is an end to the illegal occupation of Iraq and no attacks on Iran.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Anti semitism is on the rise in Europe. The world demanded that we elect Obama. They will hate him before he even gets into office..lol
Yeah, because all of Europe is anti semitic right?

I'd say Europe falls into the category of "I wish Jews and Muslims didn't exist"
And I thought it was only "Self hating Jew".
Xbone Stormsurgezz
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6393|tropical regions of london
palestine is full of fucking terrorists.  wheres the outcry?

die already.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-11-07 09:49:05)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

So I guess this means we won't be seeing peace in the Middle East as a result of American influence any time soon!
Funny you should say that. Irgun was active under the British Mandate of Palestine. That's great ..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

God Save the Queen wrote:

palestine is full of fucking terrorists.  wheres the outcry?

die already.
youre a terrorist
God Save the Queen
Banned

rammunition wrote:

Quote:

The magazine Rolling Stone said in an article by Joshua Green in Oct. 2005 that 'the night after Clinton was elected, Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting "Dead! . . . Dead! . . . Dead!" and plunging the knife into the table after every name. "When he was done, the table looked like a lunar landscape," one campaign veteran recalls. "It was like something out of The Godfather. But that's Rahm for you."'

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/st … _enforcer/
thats my kind of chief of staff

he also wrapped a dead fish with a poll he disagreed with and sent it back to the pollster.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-11-07 09:57:33)

God Save the Queen
Banned
oh yeah, he was also a professional ballerina and his brother is a famous talent agent.  wheres the outcry?

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-11-07 10:06:13)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

oh yeah, he was also a professional ballerina and his brother is a famous talent agent.  wheres the outcry?
I heard his uncle was a bad tipper.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
God Save the Queen
Banned

Kmarion wrote:

well, he's jewish aint he?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

racist
God Save the Queen
Banned

usmarine wrote:

racist
Im against zionism, not jews...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

rofl...oh i forgot.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

Kmarion wrote:

well, he's jewish aint he?
Once upon a time I waited tables.. it wasn't the Jewish that left bad tips. I'll leave it at that.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6765|US

Braddock wrote:

Obama is pandering to the Israeli lobby with this appointment tbqh
He is a popular Illinois Democrat, who Obama knows.  It's not pandering, it's cronyism (which nearly always happens for that job, as POTUS needs a personally TRUSTED adviser).
ghettoperson
+1,943|6699

RAIMIUS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

He is a popular Illinois Democrat, who Obama knows.  It's not pandering, it's cronyism (which nearly always happens for that job, as POTUS needs a personally TRUSTED adviser).
Yeah I'd agree. That's not to say that Obama hasn't been sucking a serious amount of Israeli cock though.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Also have fun having someone who's served under the armed forces of another country as your White House chief of staff.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6273|Escea

Switch wrote:

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Switch wrote:

My dad was a serial killer, does it automatically make me one?
Seriously?
Er...no.
Good job too, you're only a few miles from me

*turns alarm on just in case
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

Yeah I'd agree. That's not to say that Obama hasn't been sucking a serious amount of Israeli cock though.
You didn't hear about him going to some meetings with a bunch of those death to Israel folks?

I think that's why he had to swing vehemently to the other side.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

I can say that Obama will probably get credit for this though. Poor Condi has been busting her ass over it..lol.
Palestinian state coming soon, says Rice
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
How can there be a Palestinian state, when the Palestinians themselves aren't even unified. You have the Hamas Gaza Strip and the Fatah West Bank

Also

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Westbankjan06.jpg

Look at all those Israeli settlements, you think there's a flying fuck that the West Bank will end up becoming proper Palestinian territory? Gaza maybe, but not the West Bank.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

OMG liek get a bigger image.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
oi, be grateful, if it was any smaller you wouldn't be able to read the names of all those one horse towns

now you know of a place called Khirbet Queis

https://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/29/the_more_you_know2.jpg
God Save the Queen
Banned

ghettoperson wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Braddock wrote:

must have missed all the "Obama is gonna abandon israel"  lines from the mccain camp
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6651|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

must have missed all the "Obama is gonna abandon israel"  lines from the mccain camp
no shit..lol. Wasn't Obama also accused of taking money from Palestinians?
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard