max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

some_random_panda wrote:

max wrote:

You can sue for damages if you were splashed on purpose.
a) I want to see you prove that you were splashed on purpose
b) What damages? Wet cloths aren't really worth less. Really want to sue for €20?
Dry cleaners and trauma on account of almost drowning when young.
The German law system is pretty much identical to ours. GL justifying to the judge why you had to dry clean your jeans instead of washing them. You got splashed, no one raped your grandma in front of your eyes. Most judges probs wouldn't even allow cases over such trivial matters.

/lawyer-max
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
TravisC555
+118|6220|Cox Convention Center, OK

Blehm98 wrote:

never

i love driving along roads though and then going off so i can hit a dip and spray water like ten feet in the air

so much fun

never have i done so with the intent to hit anyone, however
This and I also like to try and hit other cars with the splash if the car is waiting to turn left or right onto the street.

Last edited by TravisC555 (2008-11-08 10:51:20)

Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
Well it rains alot in Switzerland. We do alot of walking here. It's happened to me three times as far as I can remember, (I'm nearly 16). So not that often.  I wish I could kill the prick who do it.

One time though. I was riding my bike in this parking lot. There was this giant puddle, I mean huge next to the road. I was riding my bike about 10-15m from the road and when this giant truck came by....I get my morning shower...
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6351|Iowa...
well if those drivers are like me, then when they see a nice big puddle in the road they just HAVE to hit it. it's an addiction i'm afraid.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

max wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

max wrote:

You can sue for damages if you were splashed on purpose.
a) I want to see you prove that you were splashed on purpose
b) What damages? Wet cloths aren't really worth less. Really want to sue for €20?
The German law system is pretty much identical to ours. GL justifying to the judge why you had to dry clean your jeans instead of washing them. You got splashed, no one raped your grandma in front of your eyes. Most judges probs wouldn't even allow cases over such trivial matters.

/lawyer-max
They most likely won´t do, but you can always open a case that´ll run through the system a few weeks (or months), cost a whole lot of money, etc. Germans sue for the most ridiculous shit, fences being planted merely centimeters away from the property border.

SO thers a chance you get heared by a judge at least.

Last edited by Sisco10 (2008-11-08 22:52:22)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

Sisco10 wrote:

max wrote:

some_random_panda wrote:

/lawyer-max
They most likely won´t do, but you can always open a case that´ll run through the system a few weeks (or months), cost a whole lot of money, etc. Germans sue for the most ridiculous shit, fences being planted merely centimeters away from the property border.

SO thers a chance you get heared by a judge at least.
But if you loose, which is very likely, you're the one that looses a lot of money ...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6175|Sydney | ♥

On my street, it has a huge hill, then it levels out for a while, then i huge hill again, and all the water, if it has been raining, gathers on the flat bit, and its on both sides of the road, and it goes for about 15 meters if its really poored down

Anyway, so i went to my mates house after school, to play some PS3, and it started raining, so i waited until it had finished. Once the rain had finished, i decided to walk home, my mate lives on the other hill than me, and im wlaking past these huge puddles, and long and behold, this 2 trailer semi truck comes flying over the hill infront of me, my draw drops, and i prepare myself for the slaughter that is about to happen,

I look into the canopy of this huge beast, and this 60+ aged man with a long beard is looking at me right in the eye smiling with his yellow teeth, and goes straight through the puddle

I'm left there, soaking in my school uniform, blazer, jumper, bag, everything, drowned in this cold, oil filled sickness.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5997|Belgium

tazz. wrote:

On my street, it has a huge hill, then it levels out for a while, then i huge hill again, and all the water, if it has been raining, gathers on the flat bit, and its on both sides of the road, and it goes for about 15 meters if its really poored down

Anyway, so i went to my mates house after school, to play some PS3, and it started raining, so i waited until it had finished. Once the rain had finished, i decided to walk home, my mate lives on the other hill than me, and im wlaking past these huge puddles, and long and behold, this 2 trailer semi truck comes flying over the hill infront of me, my draw drops, and i prepare myself for the slaughter that is about to happen,

I look into the canopy of this huge beast, and this 60+ aged man with a long beard is looking at me right in the eye smiling with his yellow teeth, and goes straight through the puddle

I'm left there, soaking in my school uniform, blazer, jumper, bag, everything, drowned in this cold, oil filled sickness.
Poor bastard....
Have some karma

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard