bennisboy
+829|6644|Poundland
Just played the demo. Brilliant. The tension that builds when it all goes quiet, followed by a sudden massive rush is killer.

Oh and when I got the warning about some cars having alarms, I had to shoot it to see what happened. My advice to anyone else is... don't.
Commie Killer
+192|6385
What is wrong with me... I feel like Im missing out, the game is fun, but its not like I get scared or anxious at all. I was kinda expecting the whole game to be like Ravenholm style tension, but so far I got nothing....
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

Commie Killer wrote:

What is wrong with me... I feel like Im missing out, the game is fun, but its not like I get scared or anxious at all. I was kinda expecting the whole game to be like Ravenholm style tension, but so far I got nothing....
It's not scary, it's more entertaining/thrilling than anything.

Sort of like Dead Rising's entertainment meets Dead Space's thrilling moments.

Damn, these Zombie games need to stop using "dead" in their names.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6467

Poseidon wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Those moments when you're the only survivor from a tank attack and you know there's smoker/hunter nearby... Just awesome.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Commie Killer
+192|6385

Poseidon wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Meh, I got the entertainment, this game is great at that, the thrill is there too when Im hit by a tank or a witch or a hunter. But the horde just doesnt do it for me, even on Expert. Needs moar zombehs!
Commie Killer
+192|6385

NooBesT wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Those moments when you're the only survivor from a tank attack and you know there's smoker/hunter nearby... Just awesome.
Yeah, had one of those, only two of us left, were sitting by the minigun, and there is a 2 hunters and the tank out there, and all of a sudden a boomer just drops outta the sky right infront of us. We get covered in his puke when he explodes, horde came running. That was some crazy shit.
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6433
https://img394.imageshack.us/img394/4802/l4ddemhospital01apartmews7.jpg

They should really fix this bug. A smoker got me and I shut the door but he still got me through the door.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341
SO, is there still a demo available or not? I jsut installed steam, but I canĀ“t find anything on a L4D Demo...
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Eldu
+62|6105|Belgium
No .
Kez
+778|5701|London, UK
Rofl this game is hilarious, especially being chased by a Tank
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

Eldu wrote:

No .