.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6503|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Whatever Russia does is also anti Russia,
well since most people here are from the US, and russia was our enemy for a long time........duh
Just don't say people are anti US only. Placing missiles and radars in Europe is bad and its both US and Russia's fault.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Commie Killer
+192|6437

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Whatever Russia does is also anti Russia,
well since most people here are from the US, and russia was our enemy for a long time........duh
Just don't say people are anti US only. Placing missiles and radars in Europe is bad and its both US and Russia's fault.
And there's where we disagree. I look forward to a time when we don't have to live under the threat of nuclear annihilation. It can only keep the peace so long before someone fucks up. While this system will not benefit the US, it is a step in the right direction and I hope both the US and Russia continue to make moves to out date ICBM's.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

.Sup wrote:

Just don't say people are anti US only.
you are.  just admit it.  its quite obvious.
SealXo
+309|6586

Kmarion wrote:

Biden said he was hoping for? I know there was a lot of hope rhetoric being thrown around but I don't recall him saying he was hoping for a crisis..lol.
"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

"I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate," Biden said to Emerald City supporters, mentioning the Middle East and Russia as possibilities.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I was. But a new president was elected. New hope is on the horizon.

@Commie placing radars and missiles is not the right way and cos of those emplacements Russia placed their missiles. Russia sees placing that close to their border an act of terror and we all know Russia is very delicate.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

.Sup wrote:

hmmmm..well they said they support georgia and stuff.  what say you now?  or did you not see that?
Commie Killer
+192|6437

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

@Commie placing radars and missiles is not the right way and cos of those emplacements Russia placed their missiles. Russia sees placing that close to their border an act of terror and we all know Russia is very delicate.
Then what is the right way to neutralize ICBM's? No one wants the other guy to have them, but no one is willing to give them up. We have to live with the fact that the nuclear cloud will always be hanging over us. But we need to take steps to reduce the threat.

Are you OK with the knowledge that you are 30min away from death? Just because it has kept the peace so far doesnt mean it will forever.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

mother russia will take back her old land.  its a matter of time.  better run .sup
.Sup
be nice
Commie if someone will really attack your country he will have to destroy the defensive systems first but that will mean bombing villages where the systems are placed. People who live there werent in danger till know when they started constructing those systems. You certainly feel safer but people living next to those systems are very much endangered.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

mother russia will take back her old land.  its a matter of time.  better run .sup
And Indians will take yours back.---->went to your level. pretty pathetic.
Commie Killer
+192|6437

.Sup wrote:

Commie if someone will really attack your country he will have to destroy the defensive systems first but that will mean bombing villages where the systems are placed. People who live there werent in danger till know when they started constructing those systems. You certainly feel safer but people living next to those systems are very much endangered.
And if it is a nuclear war then what? Do you think on the Americans and Russians die?

Anyways, its not like this facilities are only in other countries.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2008-11-05 18:33:43)

.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

And if it is a nuclear war then what? Do you think on the Americans and Russians die?
Provocations make wars and missile silos are provocations.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

indians have icbm's and tanks?  they also invaded arizona a couple months ago right?   i better be worried.  nice try.
Commie Killer
+192|6437

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Jesus Christ man, how is this a provocation? It cant even be used unless someone else shoots first, and then it still cant harm the other side.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

indians have icbm's and tanks?  they also invaded arizona a couple months ago right?   i better be worried.  nice try.
What are you talking about anyway? Are you drunk again? Go here http://www.aa.org/ and do yourself a favour.

Last edited by .Sup (2008-11-05 18:39:36)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

Commie Killer wrote:

Jesus Christ man, how is this a provocation? It cant even be used unless someone else shoots first, and then it still cant harm the other side.
weapons arent his strong point me thinks.  actually, i dont know what is tbh.
.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

If you can't see how placing missiles close to border can be provocative then I really don't see a reason to discuss about this with you anymore.
Commie Killer
+192|6437

usmarine wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Common sense isn't either.
Commie Killer
+192|6437

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

If you can't see how placing missiles close to border can be provocative then I really don't see a reason to discuss about this with you anymore.
I'm sorry I'm so ignorant. Explain it please.
.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Common sense isn't either.
You also like irony I see and don't get offensive or I'll get a bad perspective about you.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6812

.Sup wrote:

don't get offensive or I'll get a bad perspective about you.
lewl
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6695

Schwarzelungen wrote:

woooooo ww3
yeah this should be interesting
.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

You are home watching through a window and a boy you dislike shows you his ass next to your fence. Hope I put in a enough of a simplystic way for you to understand.
Commie Killer
+192|6437

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You are home watching through a window and a boy you dislike shows you his ass next to your fence. Hope I put in a enough of a simplystic way for you to understand.
I was unable to make any sense out of the sentence.

But seriously, this whole throwing insults back and forth is boring. I wanna know how this thing is provocative in your opinion.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2008-11-05 18:45:39)

.Sup
be nice

Commie Killer wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

I was unable to make any sense out of the sentence.

But seriously, this whole throwing insults back and forth is boring. I wanna know how this thing is provocative in your opinion.
So the bulb didn't light on? Too bad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard