KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Everyone is watching to see if you pass prop 8. I hope you guys kill it. Otherwise you are the new Alabama.
one would think it wouldn't pass since, y'know, California has a reputation for being very liberal...
Get outside of the cities .
Also, kmarion, isn't it spelled "judgment"?
What are you talking about?
We also have a huge conservative base.  I have been seeing people standing on corners with "Yes On 8" signs for the last two weeks.  Even my superconservative Catholic mother is voting "no".

You should see the ads for passing it...something along the lines of your kids will turn gay because they will teach you to marry gays in school if it is shot down.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no such thing as "alert" or anything like that.
Reserve corps perhaps?
that's not how that works
Maybe MP is in readiness then if riots burst?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

.Sup wrote:

mp's are reserves also.  same principle as the other.  no
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

mp's are reserves also.  same principle as the other.  no
So who is he talking about then?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

.Sup wrote:

So who is he talking about then?
lost in translation most likely
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD
Weren't you guys put on alert after 9/11? Like, "Warning guys, you may be shipping off to the other side of the world soon"?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Like, "Warning guys, you may be shipping off to the other side of the world soon"?
thats 365 24/7 alert my dear.  hence why the seabag was always packed.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-11-03 17:28:07)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD

usmarine wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Like, "Warning guys, you may be shipping off to the other side of the world soon"?
thats 365 24/7 alert my dear.  hence why the seabag was always packed.
fair enough

unrelated-ish: why doesn't the USMC let you wear your camo off-duty?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Is it just me:

All I could think of was.. https://i34.tinypic.com/539x55.gif
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Despite it being pretty close and predictions either way, I think Obama will win Florida.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

I think as VA goes, the other swing states will go also. Polls here are the first to close, and the results here will impact the results in the swing states that close later.

Polls are interesting, but irrelevant. The damn things should just be banned when it comes to election years.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Despite it being pretty close and predictions either way, I think Obama will win Florida.
You didn't see the 4 thousand McCain signs on your way to work today..lol.. Expect the northern counties (the ones that border GA/AL) to go McCain and the southern counties to go Obama.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Reciprocity
+721|6551|the dank(super) side of Oregon
I'm so glad urban Oregon completely overrides rural Oregon.  People don't even bother putting up signs and all that bullshit.  And we never get presidental ads on TV.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Reciprocity wrote:

I'm so glad urban Oregon completely overrides rural Oregon.  People don't even bother putting up signs and all that bullshit.  And we never get presidental ads on TV.
Must be nice.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Kmarion wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

Must be nice.
Here in NY we only get adds on nationally syndicated channels.

Obama adds during South Park come to mind. Other than that nothing as NY will never voet republic for whatever reason.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Burt-Murray noted that one flier circulating in an African-American community in Richmond, Virginia, falsely told voters they could vote on Wednesday, November 5, due to the expected long lines on Election Day.
That worries me.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
100% chance of rain in VA starting at 6 am tomorrow. Warner says we better stand in that shit. Ill be there.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2008-11-03 20:26:25)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

I wonder if people realize there's more to VA than Fairfax County...

Last edited by FEOS (2008-11-03 20:33:57)

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6313|tropical regions of london

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

one would think it wouldn't pass since, y'know, California has a reputation for being very liberal...
We also have a huge conservative base.  I have been seeing people standing on corners with "Yes On 8" signs for the last two weeks.  Even my superconservative Catholic mother is voting "no".

You should see the ads for passing it...something along the lines of your kids will turn gay because they will teach you to marry gays in school if it is shot down.
My neighbors across the street have 2 Obama signs and 3 yes on 8 signs next to each other on the lawn.  Theyre black, theyre churchy.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651
Well she wouldn't lie about it. Maybe he's on the SWAT team or something.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6313|tropical regions of london
SWAT team, thats it.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky

Kmarion wrote:

Is it just me:

All I could think of was.. http://i34.tinypic.com/539x55.gif
It just so happened for me while playing the Vid.. the Gif image was in sync with the song...

I have a Fever.  and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686

FEOS wrote:

I wonder if people realize there's more to VA than Fairfax County...
I live in Fairfax and i am going to vote as many times as necessary... lol...
Love is the answer
SealXo
+309|6506

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

They do teach it.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6343|Kyiv, Ukraine

SealXo wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

They do teach it.
OMG, he's right!  Jesus, we're all going to be indoctrinated...run, save yourselves!

reputable news source just as reputable as any Dobson spin-offs wrote:

Emmonds credited much of the recruiting success to the gay lobby's infiltration of America's public schools, where programs promoting the homosexual lifestyle are regularly presented to children as young as 5.

Lansing, MI, fifth-grade teacher Margaret Gerhardt. Gerhardt's is one of countless elementary-school classes across the U.S. in which the homosexual agenda and lifestyle are actively promoted.
"It's crucial that we reach these kids while they're still young," Emmonds said. "That's when they're most vulnerable to our message of sexual promiscuity and deviance."

"When I grow up, I want to be gay," said Christopher Linn, 8, a second-grader at Philadelphia's Lakeside Elementary School, one of thousands of public schools nationwide that actively promote the homosexual agenda. "I don't want to have a family or go to church."

"Straight people don't have any fun," said Teddy Nance, 11, after watching Breeders Are Boring!, an anti-heterosexual filmstrip, in his fifth-grade class at Crestwood Elementary School in Roanoke, VA. "Gay people get to do whatever they want."
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28970

Last edited by GorillaTicTacs (2008-11-04 00:58:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard