H3RB4L ABU53
+45|6020|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I am getting a G9 mouse this week as I am sick of my VX Nano keep going to sleep every 2 seconds literally, I just wondered if anyone uses a G9 and how does it feel on BF2? I am a sniper 100% of the time so I chose this as it's meant to be very accurate and adjustable sensitivity, with my VX Nano, I know it's not in any way a gaming mouse, I have no mouse acceleration enabled, and a low sensitivity in Windows and BF2 and it seems accurate, but if I turn the sensitivity up slightly too high, it doesn't seem accurate at all e.g. I can't move it 1 or 2 pixels at a time like I can with low seisitivity, what I want to know is with the G9 will I be able to have pixel precision with high sensitivity? And will setting the in game sensitivity to low and increasing the speed on the mouse make it more accurate than having high sensitivity in game (if that makes any sense) lol thanks for any replies, I have read reviews on the G9 but not heard much about gaming on it at all

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2008-11-03 12:24:40)

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6118|London, England

I had one and I loved it for the time that I had it. I dropped it on the pavement and it kinda cracked but that wasn't the fault of the product. I'd get it again but there are better mice out there
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
H3RB4L ABU53
I don't understand what you mean Have you tried any of the Razer mice? I've heard the software is dodgy though, and they don't look too comfortable which is why I chose the G9 but I can change my mind

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2008-11-03 13:44:51)

bibee101
+7|5884|Michigan
I'm getting the Razer Copperhead for Christmas and I'm getting the Razer Lycosa keyboard. I think in 6 months I'm gonna' buy a pc off of Ibuypower.com
H3RB4L ABU53
I got the G9 in the end today its working fine and is very accurate and comfortable, the only thing I need to get used to is that you need to lift it quite high off the desk for it not to register but it's nothing major

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard