jules2bit
+4|6674|AUS
Can someone please tell me if you use the game data  in battlefield 2 and if so how do i set it up ? Also what are your thoughts of the keyboard ?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
keyboard is useless for Fps games, only good for games like rts/mmo
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
section9
+9|6848|USA
I have to agree with cyborg_ninja the macro's work a little bit then everything seems to go haywire,but hey the lights are very useful at nite and it's still a cool keyboard.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6788|Hanging onto the UAV
I never understood why Logitech bothered making the little LCD flip-up thing. Who in their right mind would take their eyes off the action to look at a tiny LCD pop-up, which will be displaying the info you have on-screen anyway?

Pointless.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
i have one and it kicks ass, firstly it feels like your touching silk.

secondly the lit up keys are awsome, plus it had cpu and ram usage on lcd wich is handy.

also you can set up the macro's. i used to have one so that with one button push i could run,jump,throw c4 , move bavk and detonate.
never did i though.

but on a whole the keyboard is awsome.
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6678|Bolton UK
I have G15 Kb and dont know what you mean by useless for FPS! it's great, ok not much of a huge improvement on your standard keyboard, biut i am sure the macro keys will come in handy for other games when i can tear myself away from BF2 that is As for the LCD, the latest version of fraps integrates itself with it to gove you and fps graph, which is handy for testing purposes and means you dont have to see those crappy numbers in the corner of the screen.

On the whole you could spend more money on a whole lot worse.
3D-CO=xxGODSMACKxx
+0|6738|Oklahoma
I have one as well, as the_heart_attack stated, it is handy to see your CPU and RAM useage, although I never set up the macros because I have been playing on the same settings since BF2 came out, so I just keep everything like it is.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6655|Westminster, Colorado
There is a teamspeak program that you can use with the keyboard.  This is nice while playing so I can see who just signed on/off.  I like the lighted keys for my late night game sessions.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6654
z-board owns the logitech.......

you dont have the little lcd screen...but the key setup is so nice ...and u can set it up for basiclly every game
Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6678|Bolton UK

xhashashinx wrote:

you dont have the little lcd screen...but the key setup is so nice ...and u can set it up for basiclly every game
lol yeah as long as you dont mind buying the extra keysets for your fave games would rather just spend my money once if it's all the same
Gam Man
+5|6728
To tell the truth...it is worthless for the game, but its ability to monitor temps and loads is indispensable.

Download LCDStudio for some good widgets if you are new to coding.
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6737|Aus
I love my Wolfclaw TypeII, though regular keyboards are a lot harder to use now...

BTW PDScientific will be releasing the WolfClaw gamepad soon for those who don't want to buy a whole new KB

Last edited by kR4MR (2006-02-15 17:27:58)

Maj.Do
+85|6752|good old CA
its a good keyboard, to bad bf2 cant use lcd or could it?  i use mine only on my new comp, right now im using a saitek 1 which is pretty good
1NfE5T
I'll sleep when i'm dead
+11|6718|Houston,Texas
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6654

Badvock wrote:

xhashashinx wrote:

lol yeah as long as you dont mind buying the extra keysets for your fave games would rather just spend my money once if it's all the same
na man..it comes with a basic gaming keyset...that already has all the games in the software...u just pick the game..and print out the the key map if u have a bad memory like i do...u just buy the extra keysets if u want the pretty pictures..lol
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra

xhashashinx wrote:

Badvock wrote:

xhashashinx wrote:

na man..it comes with a basic gaming keyset...that already has all the games in the software...u just pick the game..and print out the the key map if u have a bad memory like i do...u just buy the extra keysets if u want the pretty pictures..lol
zboard bites.
Leatherface-TCM
The Saw is Family
+0|6822

kR4MR wrote:

I love my Wolfclaw TypeII, though regular keyboards are a lot harder to use now...

BTW PDScientific will be releasing the WolfClaw gamepad soon for those who don't want to buy a whole new KB
A company called Wolfking will be selling the Wolfclaw II and the new Wolfclaw devour (stand alone fps kb) in the US.
Website is up but most links don't work
Wolfking is basically Wolfclaw/PD Scientific in the USA.
Prices will be better (less shipping than from Singapore) and I think they are releasing a red (ati) one and a green/black (Nvidia) one (just the colors are the graphic card manuf. colors no branding or any useful purpose).

Should be out spring/summer 2006
ExtremeTech has a recent article out about Wolfking (I think I like the name Wolfclaw better and it is cool to tell people when they ask "what kind of keyboard is that?" - that it is a custom gaming keyboard imported from Singapore:)   ) ha ha

Leather out
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6654

the_heart_attack wrote:

xhashashinx wrote:

Badvock wrote:

zboard bites.
uve prolly never owned one then
uber73
+188|6752|Brisbane
chaps, dont make a big deal about lights on keyboard. i use saitek eclipse {the black one}, and it has cool blue back lit keys, which are lovely, but, as my kb is directly under my lcd, i cant see the lights under keys unless i turn off my monitor

i dont like things that need lots of drivers, i thought about buying that funky keyboard, but passed cuz i fugired it would be a monster re drivers.  my eclipse is PnP. i love that.

mine:

https://www.moddershq.net/siteMedia/reviews/saitek/keyboard/eclipse/eclipse3.JPG

Last edited by uber73 (2006-02-16 12:06:38)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
g15 is still a great Keyborad, got one from america
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard