Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Right, but again, if you're dependent on a new medication without a generic, then you pay a shitload more.
no no no.  our plan is ten bucks per prescrip unless the cost is less than ten obviously.
What plan is this...  and where do I sign up?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Right, but again, if you're dependent on a new medication without a generic, then you pay a shitload more.
no no no.  our plan is ten bucks per prescrip unless the cost is less than ten obviously.
fuck idk.  blue something or united something.  i have never used my health benefits...ever in my life so far.  dental and vision yes, but no health benefits.  i just pay every month and hope for the best   i am just going by what the people who use them say. 

yes i know kind of dumb of me not to even know, but i guess i will learn the hard way, then pay attention.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine wrote:

fuck idk.  blue something or united something.  i have never used my health benefits...ever in my life so far.  dental and vision yes, but no health benefits.  i just pay every month and hope for the best   i am just going by what the people who use them say. 

yes i know kind of dumb of me not to even know, but i guess i will learn the hard way, then pay attention.
Before I landed my current job, I had Blue Cross and Blue Shield.  Every state has a different chapter of this company, so their performance varies by state.  I know that NC's chapter is pretty good if you're young and healthy, but my parents are with them, and they pay something like $700 a month.  They aren't the healthiest people I know, but they aren't cancer patients either, so it seems pretty ridiculous that they have to pay that much for a copay system.

Your friend's plan sounds great, but it also sounds like he is either part of the military or a really big company.  One of my coworkers was in the Army, and his healthcare plan is so good that he opted out of our company plan.  I'm not sure exactly how his plan works, but I guess you probably could explain it (assuming the Marines have the same plan).  He gets his healthcare and car insurance all from the same company, and apparently, they have great rates and coverage.  I can't remember the name of the company though.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6539|the best galaxy
The thing that is really clever about "socialized" healthcare in my country is, that if the government keep me healthy I contribute a lot more to society. It's a win win situation. They have a strong incentive to keep me healthy and this I certainly didn't see in "Sicko", rather the opposite. Paying tax to the one who is going to treat You is really really clever.

Sure I pay for a lot of sick peoples treatment now and everything is damn expensive here so it ain't free but the motives are a "no worry".
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard