KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 … ryant.html

looks like the black mamba will be on the prowl in a city near you!
gurdeep
­
+812|4773|proll­y
man she is so incredibly hot
gurdeep
­
+812|4773|proll­y
i might have to push back my flight to peep this heat game on jan 5th
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

im going to lakers/heat on march 4

: D
gurdeep
­
+812|4773|proll­y
that's my birthday : D
Roc18
`
+655|5809|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Preseason Starts for the Knicks tomorrow.

#stories
Roc18
`
hocSiciliano
+6|4572|New York
Pretty sick. I think the alley Wade and James did is one of the sickest I have ever seen.
gurdeep
­
+812|4773|proll­y
d wade :3
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6516

fuck. i get a complimentary pre-season game ticket for tonight, or i go to my wife's cousins for a holiday party.

what do?
gurdeep
­
+812|4773|proll­y
will there be SL,UTs?
hocSiciliano
+6|4572|New York

13urnzz wrote:

fuck. i get a complimentary pre-season game ticket for tonight, or i go to my wife's cousins for a holiday party.

what do?
Wife's cousins party...don't want to upset your other half (life is easier when you dont) haha....and...its pre-season.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5277|foggy bottom
everybody hating on the lakers
Tu Stultus Es
hocSiciliano
+6|4572|New York

eleven bravo wrote:

everybody hating on the lakers
Its because Kobe is another year older, they lost Phil Jackson (yes, coaches make a difference), and they were basically forced to give up Odom (6th man of the year). That is a lot to lose and still expect them to compete as they used to a few years back. Will they still be good, absolutely, especially if Bynum can stay healthy...I just don't see them dominating like they used to.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

Can't count out the hardest working player in the game. He looked great in the preseason opener.

I read an interview with Magic the other day and he said Kobe needs to motivate pau and Bynum to play to another level this year in order for the Lakers to be successful. I think thy need to shore up their bench more than their starting 5. Bench looks atrocious
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6755|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5502|Bolingbrook, Illinois

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Can't count out the hardest working player in the game.
source?
Roc18
`
Knicks preseason basketball is on!
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/65656.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

source?
Proof that Kobe is the hardest working player in the game? Do you not follow this sport?

Just read Kobe tore a ligament in his wrist in that fall on Monday. Might not play the season opener
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5502|Bolingbrook, Illinois

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

source?
Proof that Kobe is the hardest working player in the game? Do you not follow this sport?
of course i do

i mean, it's not like that statement is biased or anything
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6516

fuck the lakers
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6650|949

i've heard about every analyst and basketball-related person say kobe is the hardest working player in the game.  Sure, i'm biased, without a doubt.  When multiple people with nothing to gain from the statement, who are involved in the game as an analyst/coach/player/broadcaster repeat a statement like that enough times, i'm going to run with it.
hocSiciliano
+6|4572|New York
In fairness, some of those analysts....like Magic (former Lakers and friend of Kobe) are all gonna say Kobe is the hardest working. What are they gonna say, he sucks and is just gifted and doesn't have to work for things? I think the media is biased to the Lakers to begin with but either way, I think the guy is the closest thing to another Jordan when considering style, skill, and of coarse hardware. I say all this to say that I think its a biased statement and I am sure there are a number of players who could be dubbed the "Hardest Working Player in the League."

Go Knicks!

Last edited by hocSiciliano (2011-12-22 04:51:56)

gurdeep
­
+812|4773|proll­y
so ken, how does it feel to be the 2nd best team in la this yr?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard