11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio

steelie34 wrote:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha noah can take his gay ass ponytail back to shitcago.  they can't handle shaq, with miller trying to finger his asshole and noah having no chance against lebron... what a sorry excuse for a team.  how the hell did they even make the playoffs?
phishsux
­
+131|5138
you can hate on the bulls, noah, etc all you want, but chi town is a pretty cool place. cleveland is one of the last places on earth id ever live
11 Bravo
Banned

phishsux wrote:

you can hate on the bulls, noah, etc all you want, but chi town is a pretty cool place. cleveland is one of the last places on earth id ever live
most people dont have a choice when they are growing up you know...... and that has fuck all to do with the teams tbh.
phishsux
­
+131|5138
duh, just sayin that noah was right
11 Bravo
Banned

phishsux wrote:

duh, just sayin that noah was right
well since both of you have spent lots of time there.....
phishsux
­
+131|5138
dude, really?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6388|the land of bourbon
i hate cleveland.  winters are awful, the politicians are corrupt, and there was a goddamn serial killer living on the east side for years before he was caught.  i need warm beaches asap.  as soon as i can swing it, i'm outta here.

not saying it's all bad, every city has its ups and downs, but other than the summertime and the good lake erie fishing, cleveland is a shitter 9 months out of the year.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/02/11/americ … ities.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Sowell

Last edited by steelie34 (2010-04-28 07:37:48)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
11 Bravo
Banned

phishsux wrote:

dude, really?
i find it odd having never been to places that you can say they suck.
phishsux
­
+131|5138
and how would you know if ive been there or not?
11 Bravo
Banned
cuz you told me you havent been like a year ago or so
phishsux
­
+131|5138
my cousin goes to john carroll. stopped by on my way from chicago to buffalo last summer
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6241|Texas

phishsux wrote:

stop posting
steelie34
pub hero!

phishsux wrote:

my cousin goes to john carroll. stopped by on my way from chicago to buffalo last summer
going from chi-town to cleveland to buffalo is literally going through the armpit of the US
11 Bravo
Banned

steelie34 wrote:

phishsux wrote:

going from chi-town to cleveland to buffalo is literally going through the armpit of the US
yup...although that side of town is the rich area.
phishsux
­
+131|5138

steelie34 wrote:

phishsux wrote:

one thing ill never fucking do again, esp after raging a phish show the night before...
11 Bravo
Banned
so...back to that billy goat looking motherfucker noah
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

Burnzz, i hope the Jazz are ready for a good ol' fashioned ass whooping.

I didn't think that Rose and-1 was a bad call.  It looked like he wasn't in his shooting motion yet.  I do think he took some ill-advised shots down the stretch though, especially that last floater that he tried to get contact on.

What's this about Brad Miller not stopping Shaq?  Yeah, he didn't stop him from averaging what, 9pts 6rbs a game?  Shaq sucks now offensively.  His sole purpose is to stop Dwight Howard.  We'll see how that goes.  I know he won't be stopping Perkins or Big Baby.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Burnzz, i hope the Jazz are ready for a good ol' fashioned ass whooping in the Finals.
fixt
steelie34
pub hero!
shaq doesn't need to score to contribute.  his presence alone alters the defense enough that it opens up the floor for everyone else.  he took miller away from double-teaming the drives.  don't even act like chicago stood a chance against cleveland.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

steelie34 wrote:

shaq doesn't need to score to contribute.  his presence alone alters the defense enough that it opens up the floor for everyone else.  he took miller away from double-teaming the drives.  don't even act like chicago stood a chance against cleveland.
nope, they didn't.  Celts should put up a good series.  I think the guard/wing matchup should favor the Celts considerably.  It will be interesting to see who the Celtics matchup with Lebron and Atawn though.

Shaq's presence doesn't really alter the defense as much as you think.  He's a shell of his former self.  And he plays what, 25 mins a game?
steelie34
pub hero!
i think we match up well with boston.  garnett will have his hands full with verajao and hickson, shaq and z will take care of perkins/big twinkie, parker will keep ray allen in line, and lebron will play his usual game.  antawn will be the x factor for cleveland, and rondo for the celts. 

and i think i heard the announcer last night saying how cleveland was +25 pts with shaq in the game, and -7 with him on the bench.  dont underestimate the big daddy
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5490|Bolingbrook, Illinois

steelie34 wrote:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha noah can take his gay ass ponytail back to shitcago.  they can't handle shaq, with miller trying to finger his asshole and noah having no chance against lebron... what a sorry excuse for a team.  how the hell did they even make the playoffs?
lol really dude?  last team to make the playoffs vs the first team to make the playoffs..  hmm, i wonder who's going to win?

fucking idiot.  sorry excuse?  you realize we were one all star away from beating you guys, right?  dwayne wade or chris bosh and we would've won that series

cant handle shaq, lmfao shaq sucks dick.  he only fouled in the first 4 games and scored 2 points in each of them in 20 minutes of playtime.  he didnt do shit, just got some shit calls.  so miller was leaning on shaq, FOUL!  miller leans on him again the next play, FOUL!  joakim leans on shaq, FOUL!  its the fucking playoffs we dont need pussy calls, let them fucking play basketball.

and noah was never supposed to guard lebron, no shit its a mismatch.  almost every players in the nba has no chance again lebron.  you're talking about cleveland being such a fucking power house, guess what, you won by 2 points.  gratz  also; looks like lebron likes chicago/the bulls, including noah, so stop talking shit about us

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/n … id=5141961

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I didn't think that Rose and-1 was a bad call.  It looked like he wasn't in his shooting motion yet.  I do think he took some ill-advised shots down the stretch though, especially that last floater that he tried to get contact on.
Sure, but he never put the ball down, but that's debatle, so whatever.  Those shots definately were not ill-advised.  If you haven't noticed, Derrick Rose is the star of the team.  We want him making those types of shots, he usually makes them everytime.  Almost made them this time as well, unforunately they rimmed out.

steelie34 wrote:

nope, we didnt.  however, we could easily be going to game 6 right now, which is what pisses me off.  none of these games were blowout games except for the 4th one.  like i said, if we had another allstar, we wouldve won game 5, and had a really good shot at winning game 2.  so seriously, stop talking so much shit.  we put up a good fight, and we did hell of a lot more then anyone expected them to do.  is cleveland a better team?  of course, but its not like the cavs just swept through them
phishsux
­
+131|5138

Yellowman03 wrote:

phishsux wrote:

stop posting
steelie34
pub hero!
one good player away haibai?  shit son, jesus and jordan wouldn't have saved the bulls.  you're team is out, so you need to

Yellowman03 wrote:

phishsux wrote:

stop posting
next up?

https://redsarmy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/lebron-dunk.jpg
phishsux
­
+131|5138
im ready for this season to be over and woodson to take a hike. fucking sad how bad we play when we have so much talent. it has to be the coaching because theres no way josh should ever shoot another god damn jump shot

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard