CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6625|Medford, WI

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i must have missed the point in time when 99.9% of professional athletes' signing decisions weren't about the money and location
location, hes lived in ohio is whole life, his family is there, and why would he want to go somewhere where the team is in complete shambles, the whole cav team is built around him for the playoffs, i don't think he's leaving
whether he stays in cleveland is a whole other story entirely. but him going to chicago is about as likely as jenna jameson growing her hymen back
yeah I agree with you on that one, I honestly could see D Wade going somewhere before Lebron, since he is his team, and seems be getting annoyed he has to play out of his mind in order for his team to win, same with Bosh up in Toronto
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5490|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

i must have missed the point in time when 99.9% of professional athletes' signing decisions weren't about the money and location
location, hes lived in ohio is whole life, his family is there, and why would he want to go somewhere where the team is in complete shambles, the whole cav team is built around him for the playoffs, i don't think he's leaving
whether he stays in cleveland is a whole other story entirely. but him going to chicago is about as likely as jenna jameson growing her hymen back
Who said I was talking about LeBron James?  What about Dwayne Wade?  Grew up in Chicago and he's basically a one man team in Miami. Chris Bosh has nothing in Toronto. We're bound to get someone, so stop talking.
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6625|Medford, WI

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

Who said I was talking about LeBron James?  What about Dwayne Wade?  Grew up in Chicago and he's basically a one man team in Miami. Chris Bosh has nothing in Toronto. We're bound to get someone, so stop talking.
haha just summed up what I said about bosh and Wade, they both are one man teams
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

it's still shitcago

still more likely to come to NY

and now suddenly you're talking about all FAs... nice cover
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6638|949

if lebron goes to new york it's not to the knicks, it's to the nets.  that's the only place other than Cleveland he might play for.

I don't think a professional athelete has ever cited 'food and culture' as a reason for signing.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
john wall and lebron would be pretty scary... assuming wall goes first
HaiBai

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

it's still shitcago

still more likely to come to NY

and now suddenly you're talking about all FAs... nice cover
Quote the post where I said LeBron was coming to Chicago

ken i was just saying Chicago is a better city. had nothing to do with free agents
HaiBai
also wtf is with shaq getting all these bullshit calls
HaiBai
What a fucking joke. Derrick Rose gets an and one but then they take it away. He never put down his dribble. Then LeBron puts an and one on us. Fucking terrible refs
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

HaiBai wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=112412, tbh
HaiBai
i cant believe this

i dont care if we lose, but noah should only have 4, and miller should still be in the game with 4. all of our momentum when lebron made that gay and one after they took ours away

load of shit
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

whats your fav NBA team burn
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

you*re kidding, rite?
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

you*re kidding, rite?
where do you live. what state
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

HaiBai wrote:

it's in my avatar. . .
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

it's in my avatar. . .
arent u a bears fan?  how does that work
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

it's in my avatar. . .
i live in Salt Lake City, Utah. i grew up in California (central valley). i'm a Raider's fan in the fall, a Jazz fan in the winter, and i could give a fuck about baseball . . .
HaiBai

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

it's in my avatar. . .
i live in Salt Lake City, Utah. i grew up in California (central valley). i'm a Raider's fan in the fall, a Jazz fan in the winter, and i could give a fuck about baseball . . .
oh ok. for some reason i thought you were a bears fan

anyway now gibson is out. we still have a chance. im still blaming the refs f we lose this
HaiBai
oh well, gg

fuckin refs
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5243|Cleveland, Ohio
cry moar
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6387|the land of bourbon
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha noah can take his gay ass ponytail back to shitcago.  they can't handle shaq, with miller trying to finger his asshole and noah having no chance against lebron... what a sorry excuse for a team.  how the hell did they even make the playoffs?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
phishsux
­
+131|5138
because the raptors failed even harder
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

steelie34 wrote:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha noah can take his gay ass ponytail back to shitcago.  they can't handle shaq, with miller trying to finger his asshole and noah having no chance against lebron... what a sorry excuse for a team.  how the hell did they even make the playoffs?
When HaiBai gets back from school, you're gonna get raged on.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6387|the land of bourbon

Poseidon wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

When HaiBai gets back from school, you're gonna get raged on.
i cant wait
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
phishsux
­
+131|5138

HaiBai wrote:

burnzz wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

stop posting