13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

yeah, they have the ball.

this season's race for the play-offs has been the tightest that i can remember in years. it's like a win or a loss means something right now, and we are getting to see play off basketball in the regular season . . .
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5263
we lost to the 76ers

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

we lost to indiana
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6394|the land of bourbon

Zimmer wrote:

burnzz wrote:

they still kill - you can tell it late in the season, there is a little sloppiness to everyones game right now.
Oh yeah, totally

The thing is, that the best players in the NBA are the ones that turnover the most, LeBron for example has 3.4 TOs a game, which is a hell of a lot.
all things considered, that's not too bad.  he handles the ball on almost every possession, and as long as he keeps his assist to turnover ratio around 3, it's not really as many as it seems.  i just wish cleveland had a more consistent offense.  that is one thing i'll give the lakers.  no matter how bad kobe is shooting, they always seem to run solid plays and get good looks, which is head and shoulders above the disaster of a motion cleveland runs.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5497|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Zimmer wrote:

burnzz wrote:

they still kill - you can tell it late in the season, there is a little sloppiness to everyones game right now.
Oh yeah, totally

The thing is, that the best players in the NBA are the ones that turnover the most, LeBron for example has 3.4 TOs a game, which is a hell of a lot.
That's actually really good.  The best players usually get the most the minutes and hold the ball the most.  So if you took the ratio of turnover:how much they held the ball, 3.4 is really nothing for LeBron.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5263
how insightful!
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5497|Bolingbrook, Illinois

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

how insightful!
you're welcome 
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6769|Scotland

This is depressing from the Lakers. Really depressing.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Zimmer wrote:

This is depressing from the Lakers. Really depressing.
Indeed.  I was at the game, center court.  It was depressing.  The Lakers were playing lethargic (with the exception of Pau, who had a good game).  It seemed like they were always down 5-8 points, with their only push early in the 4th quarter.  Tim Duncan put on a clinic, Manu absolutely killed them inside and out and the Lakers team defense didn't show up at all.  I was hoping they would string some strong wins together here to end out the season but it looks like they are going the opposite direction
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5250|Cleveland, Ohio
i like how he has to toss in the center court part....

anywho, that was a good cavs v boston game yesterday.  well, at least towards the end when boston let their foot off the gas.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

That's because watching a game at center court is better than watching it pretty much anywhere else in the stadium.  If you were actually ever fortunate enough to sit there instead of in the peanut gallery you would know this.  You're just jealous that all your sporting events are taken in from your dingy couch and watched on a TV that would have ashamed the Cleavers.  Know your role, plebe.
11 Bravo
Banned
actually i prefer the luxury boxes......like the ones i get to go to that Delta owns.  but ya, center court crammed in those seats beats big plush chairs and catering.

and i can buy tickets if i want to, but the NBA aint worth it......unless it is the playoffs.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-05 10:49:05)

steelie34
pub hero!
celtics cavs games are becoming epic.  that was some good shit yesterday
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6645|949

Meh, luxury boxes are nice if you're going with a big group of people but they aren't that great a place to actually watch the game.  The catering of the luxury boxes does own, although you don't strike me as a guy who would enjoy a $20 personal pizza.  Actually, you'd probably happily eat it but complain about it later.

Anywho, Cav's suck.

steelie34 wrote:

But the Celtics are on their way down down down.  I'd put more stock into the future of Magic/Cavs or even Hawks/Cavs if the Hawks can keep Joe Johnson.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Meh, luxury boxes are nice if you're going with a big group of people but they aren't that great a place to actually watch the game.  The catering of the luxury boxes does own, although you don't strike me as a guy who would enjoy a $20 personal pizza.  Actually, you'd probably happily eat it but complain about it later.

Anywho, Cav's suck.

steelie34 wrote:

But the Celtics are on their way down down down.  I'd put more stock into the future of Magic/Cavs or even Hawks/Cavs if the Hawks can keep Joe Johnson.
Ill put my money on Bobcats meow
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5263
joe hasnt even played that well this yr. i wont even really care if we lose him
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

joe hasnt even played that well this yr. i wont even really care if we lose him
sources say the Hawks have lost 9 straight to Cleveland
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5263
yea i didnt know that
11 Bravo
Banned
anyone notice the espn rumors about lebron are in the cities where espn has their own little " boston, chicago, etc" espn cities?  just sayin.  seems like good ol corporate shit tbh.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York

11 Bravo wrote:

anyone notice the espn rumors about lebron are in the cities where espn has their own little " boston, chicago, etc" espn cities?  just sayin.  seems like good ol corporate shit tbh.
...because those are the biggest name teams and he's more likely to go to a big name team like chicago or boston? lol

he'll end up in NY though, doin' gang shootouts with CC /racism
11 Bravo
Banned
NY and chicago suck.  why would you leave a team that goes to the playoffs every year he is there?  marketing?  commercials?  me thinks he has that already no?
steelie34
pub hero!
from what i heard, nike and gatorade can't give him any more money, so it really doesn't matter if he goes anywhere else.  the only reason i think he would leave would be an insulting contract offer by the cavs, or personnel decisions, which i'm sure he already has a say in anyway.  it will be an interesting summer.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6658
yeah will see wut happens... I think if they dont win the title he ends up leaving... if he wins he ends up staying in Cleveland
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6510

jazz vs thunder, right now. i cannot believe the clusterfuck that is the West . . .
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5263
another dumb fucking loss. getting sick of this

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard