13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

how can the Jazz get bent over by LA, get down by 18 vs. Orlando in a back-2-back, and win?

Orlando     111
Utah             120

Utah - schizo team of 2009
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6655
they is sleepin lol

Last edited by blademaster (2009-12-13 10:53:04)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

burnzz wrote:

how can the Jazz get bent over by LA, get down by 18 vs. Orlando in a back-2-back, and win?

Orlando     111
Utah             120

Utah - schizo team of 2009
where are you now, KENNINGS, Zimmer?

Utah 102, LA Lakers 94 Final
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
jazz are about to get worked tomorrow
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Hawks don't look too bad at all.  They play tough in the playoffs too, they just can't seem to get past all the Eastern gatekeepers.  I'd actually pick them over the Magic in the East at this point, but I think the team to beat out East is still the Celtics.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
celtics are getting too old. i honestly think were the best team in the country behind the lakers
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

jazz are about to get worked tomorrow
eh, it'll be fun to watch - i just don't know which Jazz team is gonna show up.
the one that beat orlando, or the one that lost to minnesota . . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

It's still too early to tell how teams are going to play consistently.  As the season develops you kind of get a feel for the way each team is going to play in the playoffs.  Right now all the teams are still kind of gelling, figuring out the winning combination of players and play-types.  About half-way through the season is really when you start to get an idea of who will be tough, who the favorites probably will be, and who will likely get rolled over in the playoffs - basically how the teams will enact winning strategies.  Nonetheless I will come out and say the Cavs will get dominated in the first or second round (lol Shaq wut!?) and the Lakers will trudge through to another Finals appearance (and hopefully another title for Kobe).
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

Utah plays cleveland Jan 14, got tickets for that. we got Korver back and now there's six guys fighting for time for two spots (the 2 guard and 3 forward).
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's still too early to tell how teams are going to play consistently.  As the season develops you kind of get a feel for the way each team is going to play in the playoffs.  Right now all the teams are still kind of gelling, figuring out the winning combination of players and play-types.  About half-way through the season is really when you start to get an idea of who will be tough, who the favorites probably will be, and who will likely get rolled over in the playoffs - basically how the teams will enact winning strategies.  Nonetheless I will come out and say the Cavs will get dominated in the first or second round (lol Shaq wut!?) and the Lakers will trudge through to another Finals appearance (and hopefully another title for Kobe).
hawks have returned the same starters for the past few yrs and as far as teamwork and cohesion go, were one of the best. plus we have the best 6th man in the league and a very solid bench behind him. our d is awesome and so is our offense. doubt we could beat the lakers in a series unless we somehow had home court, but theres no doubt we can beat cleveland, orlando, and boston
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
jazz got fucking worked! hope you watched that game burnzz
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

jazz got fucking worked! hope you watched that game burnzz
it was hard, but yeah.
i gotta respect Atlanta's coach, and their owners. they've gone from 16 wins a few years ago, and have improved every year. they brought their talent along, and didn't fire the coach right away, they let the team come together . . .
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
i think our coach has the 2nd longest tenure in the east behind boston. he won a championship with detroit as an assistant and was a long time assistant under larry brown before he came to atl, so he definitely knows what hes doing. i just hope my boys dont let me down like the falcons did
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

halftime, in Miami.

Heat 32, Jazz 30

yes, halftime . . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Lakers re-upped Gasol for another 3 years...Dynasty here we come!!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Lakers re-upped Gasol for another 3 years...Dynasty here we come!!
Kupcake said today that besides Odom, anyone on the bench is for sale/trade.
in other trade news, the Jazz gave up a rookie point guard and Matt Harpring to OK City for someone who hasn't played in two years. i guess they're clearing cap space . . .
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

got back from the Jazz game, had fun

(which is code for they lost by ten)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/photos/Jazz-0074.jpg
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
we have been sucking lately
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Kobe's hit 3 game winners this year. 

MVP!
MVP!
MVP!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

Still couldn't save the Lakers against the fucking CLIPPERS.

Gasol gets injured, the Lakers hit rock bottom.
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5260
i hope arenas gets fucked really hard. what an idiot
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

ha haaa, the league put him on 'indefinite leave'.

i guess the wizards are suddenly in a 'rebuilding' year . . .
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

Zimmer wrote:

Ha ha ha.  You can't win every game.  The Lake Show definitely didn't give their best effort.  Hitting rock bottom would be like a 3-4 game slide.  I still think Kobe needs to take a week off when Gasol and Artest are back in full form.

And yeah, Gilbert Arenas is an idiot.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Ha ha ha.  You can't win every game.  The Lake Show definitely didn't give their best effort.  Hitting rock bottom would be like a 3-4 game slide.  I still think Kobe needs to take a week off when Gasol and Artest are back in full form.

And yeah, Gilbert Arenas is an idiot.
I understand you can't win every game... but against the Clippers? Come on, that's a joke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard