prototype
+52|6327
I recently found a server that does not allow you to use any armored vehicle, it is an inf/jeep only server and they also do NOT allow commanders.

I read the rules of conduct and these two listings are there.

"Preventing players from being Commander or Squad Leaders"
"Preventing players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters, or tanks"

My question/concern is if I play in this server, as it is quite fun, will my rank be reset by EA?

Last edited by prototype (2008-10-28 13:14:49)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6397|the land of bourbon
ea stopped caring about 3 patches ago...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5864|one windy city

prototype wrote:

I recently found a server that does not allow you to use any armored vehicle, it is an inf/jeep only server and they also do NOT allow commanders.

"Preventing players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters, or tanks"

My question/concern is if I play in this server, as it is quite fun, cause you to have your rank reset?
kick or ban - server owners cant have your score reset for not obeying their rules
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6397|the land of bourbon

bad-man wrote:

prototype wrote:

My question/concern is if I play in this server, as it is quite fun, cause you to have your rank reset?
kick or ban - server owners cant have your score reset for not obeying their rules
i think he meant will EA reset him for playing there...  in which case im sure my first answer applies
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
You won't get reset no. You could play on a server called "FUCK EA STATS PAD HERE" for a year and you'd be fine.
pauli *wsaf
+23|5802
No its private ranked server that has noob protection on vehicles... to get a chopper you need at least 5000 points played on the server for example.
prototype
+52|6327
so are you saying that if you play on a pistol/knife server you will not get your account reset by EA?
prototype
+52|6327

pauli *wsaf wrote:

No its private ranked server that has noob protection on vehicles... to get a chopper you need at least 5000 points played on the server for example.
the server I am talking about does NOT have noob protection, they just kick/ban you if you get into an armored vehicle or try and use the jets/choppers ect.

Noobs protection would be cool though, like you have to be a certain rank in order to get into the jets/choppers.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6582|England

prototype wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

the server I am talking about does NOT have noob protection, they just kick/ban you if you get into an armored vehicle or try and use the jets/choppers ect.

Noobs protection would be cool though, like you have to be a certain rank in order to get into the jets/choppers.
So what happens if somebody has been reset (legit or not)...are they are now a "noob"?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5883|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
then they won't be able to get into jets and armoured vehicles
JoshP
Banned
+176|5705|Notts, UK

prototype wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

srsly that is the worst idea ever
eatnapalm
+2|5677
eh, from what i understand... the noob protection sounds like a good idea...however... the vet players know where to stand to get the choppers anyway... so why not just have an officers and up server if u dont want noobs

anyway... technically, i think that ea is supposed to reset u for playing on servers that enforce rules like that... but, im pretty sure its only the guys in the top 50 (make up ur number here) that they are actually paying a lot of attention too

Last edited by eatnapalm (2008-10-28 19:42:11)

Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL

steelie34 wrote:

ea stopped caring about 3 patches ago...
I think this guy hit the nail on the head.

Last edited by Audio (2008-10-29 05:21:00)

prototype
+52|6327
so technically I could be reset for playing on that server?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard