The#1Spot
+105|6540|byah
Damn you guys I have to get it some where else 9 hours later
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black

Kptk92 wrote:

Some say he sleeps inside out.
Or that his toes resemble womens nipples..
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
That was epic, I'd pay to have that job!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF
That was class tbf.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Another good episode, made even more because they used Hell March from RA1 as part of the music

May cant do his elevenses at all
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Loved the episode, the "Challenge" wasn't as good as the HGV one which made me cry with laughter profusely but was still awesome in terms of the sheer irony of it
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Episode wasn't as great as I had hoped until May started to go fast. From then one it was a pretty good episode as always.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Awesome, they went to Utah, where im going in 2 weeks!! Loved the episode!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

lol at setting off the car alarms with the revs!
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
Episode 1 was fucking hilarious
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Kez
+778|5703|London, UK
Didn't see it I have no pikey TV to watch it on anymore for a few weeks
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Kptk92 wrote:

Didn't see it I have no pikey TV to watch it on anymore for a few weeks
whens it go on iplayer?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

Shaguart wrote:

Ah thank god

Fuckin love Top Gear

EDIT:
Look at 18 seconds!!! is that a veyron theyve got on the track!!! about time woooo
Well spotted, it is the Veyron on teh track
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

SirSchloppy wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Ah thank god

Fuckin love Top Gear

EDIT:
Look at 18 seconds!!! is that a veyron theyve got on the track!!! about time woooo
Shame it was only 4th (and then 5th) fastest...I was quite surprised actually. On track, it didnt look that fast, but then thats probably because it cornered beautifully.

Was an interesting race actually, somewhat unusual. I guess Jaguar need to look at their fuel consumption readings...LOL @ The Stig on the Blackpool roller coaster
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6447|Boulder, CO

Snake wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Shaguart wrote:

Ah thank god

Fuckin love Top Gear

EDIT:
Shame it was only 4th (and then 5th) fastest...I was quite surprised actually. On track, it didnt look that fast, but then thats probably because it cornered beautifully.

Was an interesting race actually, somewhat unusual. I guess Jaguar need to look at their fuel consumption readings...LOL @ The Stig on the Blackpool roller coaster
Meh, Blackpool is a cess pool. I have no idea why anyone, especially when they're as wealthy as the Top Gear presenters would want to go there.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

Some say he wears a stripey jumper

The Veyron I wasn't too sure on being the number one, because of the cornering.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Noobeater wrote:

Snake wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

Meh, Blackpool is a cess pool. I have no idea why anyone, especially when they're as wealthy as the Top Gear presenters would want to go there.
I don't think they particularly wanted to, and to be honest I don't blame them. It's a total shithole.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6447|Boulder, CO

Toilet Sex wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

Snake wrote:

I don't think they particularly wanted to, and to be honest I don't blame them. It's a total shithole.
Aye, and this is coming from someone who lives 3 miles away from it... you should feel sorry for me, every time i want to buy a new game or a new phone or some new clothes i have to go there.

edited after my tired mind decided that "free" was the correct spelling for the number "3"...

Last edited by Noobeater (2008-11-24 07:17:17)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Noobeater wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

Aye, and this is coming from someone who lives free miles away from it... you should feel sorry for me, every time i want to buy a new game or a new phone or some new clothes i have to go there.
I do feel sorry for you. I thought going into Manchester was bad.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
Was a good episode, Stig on the rollercoaster made me laugh alot lolll

I'm looking forward to the Series Finale, cos it's gonna be really funny, but it also means end of series

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Finale challenge is the three of them go to Vietnam, with something like £200 and have to buy something to get them from the North to the South in 8 days, "something the Americans couldn't achieve in years." lolz

The bus racing will be funny aswell.
#rekt
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6738|Pakistan/England

Mint Sauce wrote:

I'm looking forward to the Series Finale, cos it's gonna be really funny, but it also means end of series
you mean end of this years series, amirite? theres no mention of this being their last series EVER

Last edited by tahadar (2008-11-24 05:17:59)

VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
I didn't really like this last one... The Stig on the roller coaster was great though.

I was just at the LA autoshow and they had the Gumpert ( the fastest car around the test track) on display. I think that thing is sexy as hell. I would rather have one of those then the Veyron. I really didn't think it would take over first place... much too big.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
Gumpert over the Veyron?
uhmmmm i would def go for the Veyron.
I mean just thinking that you have 1000 HP in your car, right behind you is scary/exciting at the same time.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2008-11-24 14:06:23)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California

aerodynamic wrote:

Gumpert over the Veyron?
uhmmmm i would def go for the Veyron.
I mean just thinking that you have 1000 HP in your car, right behind you is scary/exciting at the same time.
fuck yes gumpert over the veyron. 650hp is good enough for the street, especially in a car that is already lighter... and its faster on track.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

https://www.manzara.be/data/media/493/gumpert_resim.jpg

im sure the gumpert was in burnou revenge lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard