menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6448|Amsterdam‫
looks cool,  but get it in henna or something a few times, if you still like it, then get it real
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6382|MN
I have a tattoo that has been with me for about 11 years now.  Still like it.  Make sure you get it somewhere it can be covered up by normal clothing.  I forget I have mine till someone mentions tattoos or someone notices it when I go swimming.  It doesn't have to be super meaningful, but you sure should like it. 

Best advice so far:

Stingray24 wrote:

Looks cool.  Hang the pic on your wall and if you still like it in 6 mo, do it.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6667|NT, like Mick Dundee

He already had the Tat done....... I think you're late for the party LB.

The other thread.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6132|Carnoustie MASSIF

phishman420 wrote:

Well I guess you guys don't understand what MEANING SOMETHING actually means, so I give up on trying to talk sense in to you. Enjoy regretting your stupid tattoo in 2 years.
God, you really are a total arse aren't you? You have to flame alllllll the time.

Do you really need another reason as to what a scorpion means? It's his freakin' starsign. Reason enough? Or are you just wanting to be anal as always.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard