Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6597|Newfoundland, Canada
Sad.

If you're good at a game you keep quiet about it and you'll gain respect.  Bragging and boasting that you'll kick anyone's ass is just beyond sad.  And if you had made a post more along the lines of, "Hey guys anybody want to 1v1 me for FUN?" maybe I would have had a game against you.  Yeah, you're probably better than me, but I couldn't care any less, honestly.  1v1's are fun when they're not against an egotistical nerd in a VIDEO GAME.

Just to bug you though I'd kick your ass anyway, but I don't have time to deal with children in my free time, sorry man!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5782|Israel

100% Irishpride wrote:

Put my name down FFS... He says nobody will face him but at least 4 says yes I will...

/fail?
Epic.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5687|Notts, UK

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

Sad.

If you're good at a game you keep quiet about it and you'll gain respect.  Bragging and boasting that you'll kick anyone's ass is just beyond sad.  And if you had made a post more along the lines of, "Hey guys anybody want to 1v1 me for FUN?" maybe I would have had a game against you.  Yeah, you're probably better than me, but I couldn't care any less, honestly.  1v1's are fun when they're not against an egotistical nerd in a VIDEO GAME.

Just to bug you though I'd kick your ass anyway, but I don't have time to deal with children in my free time, sorry man!
+1

that guy's an idiot /facedesk

oh and look at his negative karma... 5 out of his 10 are ones saying gtfo

Last edited by JoshP (2008-10-25 13:09:05)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
Pfft, you're not even on my level.

Who do you think you are, w00kie, lol?!?

Come back when you ARE good. Not when you think you're good.

Kthxbia.

Last edited by 12/f/taiwan (2008-10-25 13:18:03)

H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5866|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Put my name down I will do 1v1 on anything apart from choppers, I don't even think I'm good but it'd be funny if I beat you bad
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
as swifty always say
get on my level bitch.
<3
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6205
im waiting for you lot to put your own names down ?
twoblacklines
+49|6205

JoshP wrote:

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

Sad.

+1

that guy's an idiot /facedesk

oh and look at his negative karma... 5 out of his 10 are ones saying gtfo
you say im an idiot for acting a dick on  a pc game forum then you go on about my karma rating on a pc game forum....... rolleyes like.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6467

twoblacklines wrote:

Please do tell me how the fuck can they edit your post when they're not mods?

100% Irishpride wrote:

Put my name down FFS... He says nobody will face him but at least 4 says yes I will...

/fail?
More like /ohshittheyareseeingmybluff
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I wish Bushviper still posted here...
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Just ban this fucking pussy troll already...
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

How did you match with Taz go?

Or did you not take up his challenge?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

Sad.

Edit: +No bf2 installed

Last edited by War Man (2008-10-25 20:23:14)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6536|Internetfitlerland

1v1, Zatar Wetlands 64p, IO.

Lets do it faggot.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5782|Israel

twoblacklines wrote:

excuse me?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=102762&p=1

lol he's made a thread like this before.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
tbl, you really are retarded aren't you. You have to edit your post and put our names down, we can't edit each other's posts...

So:

10. Mint Sauce

I think RegMan and Irish want to 1v1 you, so let's put them at 1 and 2.

1. RegMan/tnauman
2. Irishpride
3. H3RB4L_4BU53
10. Mint Sauce

Then you fill in the others -.-'
#rekt
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Mint Sauce wrote:

tbl, you really are retarded aren't you. You have to edit your post and put our names down, we can't edit each other's posts...

So:

10. Mint Sauce

1. RegMan/tnauman
2. Irishpride
3. H3RB4L_4BU53
10. Mint Sauce

But oh waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, his computer's broken: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=113177
The only thing "typically" here is tbl's unwillingness to actually take any action rather than being all talk.
HaawwK
+31|5984|Bolton

Mint Sauce wrote:

So:

10. Mint Sauce

1. RegMan/tnauman
2. Irishpride
3. H3RB4L_4BU53
4. HawK
10. Mint Sauce

CrazeD
+368|6671|Maine
I know for a fact that several of the people who posted here are very good at BF2 (majorassault, Mint come to mind specifically), so I want some FRAPS's of you guys handing this dude his ass in a hand bag.

I haven't played I/O in ages, and I'm way too used to CoD4 to kill anything in BF2 now. Had you asked me a year ago, I'd have gladly pwned your face.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

CrazeD wrote:

I know for a fact that several of the people who posted here are very good at BF2 (majorassault, Mint come to mind specifically), so I want some FRAPS's of you guys handing this dude his ass in a hand bag.

I haven't played I/O in ages, and I'm way too used to CoD4 to kill anything in BF2 now. Had you asked me a year ago, I'd have gladly pwned your face.

HawK, RegMan, 12/f and Shadow are also really good.

BF2s > twoblacklines.
#rekt
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6495|UK , Birmingham
who is this guy, can i play with my feet?
Fateless
+36|6241|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Add me to that list Mint.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

Challenge board wrote:

1. RegMan/tnauman
2. Irishpride
3. H3RB4L_4BU53
4. HawK
5. Fateless/Slaine_UK
10. Mint Sauce
All you need to do is copy this into your OP, tbl.
#rekt
twoblacklines
+49|6205
see, you guys finally figured out to make your own list and add names to it, wasnt that hard was it!?

cant run bf2 atm as im on "standard vga drivers".

I ordered a samsung 24" tft today which should be here tommorow and that should cure the problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard