Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

Mint Sauce wrote:

DonFck and Varegg for demoding!

Not, please don't ban
I don't ban my favorite sauce

But i think Bernie will do it if i ask
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

Varegg wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

DonFck and Varegg for demoding!

Not, please don't ban
I don't ban my favorite sauce

But i think Bernie will do it if i ask
YOU BETTER NOT
#rekt
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mods took it off topic
There's a topic?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mods took it off topic
There's a topic?
Good point.
#rekt
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mods took it off topic
There's a topic?
teh way this is goin, i dun think i'll get a chance to 'shame' him

Luckily, i'm still part of squad though
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Slarty
+37|5956|Ingerland
I was just going to ask if this is ever gonna happen lol
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6198
Im waiting for people to get back to me / Fateless.

I got hacked earlier too
twoblacklines
+49|6198
This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 01:53:10.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like ive been reset
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

twoblacklines wrote:

This player has been looked up and found to have less than 100 global points.
BF2S.com does not track players with less than 100 points.
This player is due for an update in 01:53:10.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like ive been reset
good. cause you sucked anyway.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6594
LOL how much points did you have
what was your rank?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Freezer7Pro wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Mods took it off topic
There's a topic?
there's mods?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

twoblacklines wrote:

Im waiting for people to get back to me / Fateless.

I got hacked earlier too
it was probably because of the way u acted in this thread, see, sometimes u gotta just uh...not upset the haxzors, although it's strange u woulda been hacked, and reset that fast...So, it's probably because of some padding u did and some one decided 2 report u...OR u actually use teh hax and finally it caught up with u?

either way, i lol'd a little tbh
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6590|Newfoundland, Canada
He probably got himself reset on purpose so he would be able to tell people he was a much higher rank.  He was only something like, a gunnery sgt?  With a really bad k/d ratio?  Yeah, he sucks.

Now he's going to try saying he had a higher rank, and was a better player.  He's pathetic.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6189|Winland

-=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- wrote:

He probably got himself reset on purpose so he would be able to tell people he was a much higher rank.  He was only something like, a gunnery sgt?  With a really bad k/d ratio?  Yeah, he sucks.

Now he's going to try saying he had a higher rank, and was a better player.  He's pathetic.

Gewgl wrote:

twoblacklines Master Sergeant. Stats; History; Ranks & More. Add to My Leader Board. Player Profile, Team Profile, Combat Profile. Scores. Global, 21413
Cache won't work properly, but that's enough to make us remember his score.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
specops10-4
+108|6735|In the hills
I'll play you.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Probably reset his account himself after getting defeated by the few matches he did play against bf2s people. Now he's probably going to say something like, "Oh waaaahhhh :*( No more stats, so I don't want to play anymore. It was good gaming against you guys, very very close rounds we had. I would say I didn't completely own you guys, but I won every battle I entered. Unfortunately I must retire from the game like the old pro I am..."
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5775|Israel
To tell you the truth, my account was hacked as well... If any of you knows a bit about the subject and can help me, please!
I've also opened a separate topic for it, link: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=113754
twoblacklines
+49|6198
yeh fucktards sure i "reset myself" even though it happend on the ATF sniper server infront of 3 wookies and i have about 4 screenshots to prove it
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

No need to call people fucktards now. Wanna update the OP with results of your played matches?
I need around tree fiddy.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

twoblacklines wrote:

yeh fucktards sure i "reset myself" even though it happend on the ATF sniper server infront of 3 wookies and i have about 4 screenshots to prove it
can we play noaw k thnx
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6801|Nårvei

To much hatred, to much testosterone in this thread ... a poorly handled project by both the OP and the thread contributors ...

Closed
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard