FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6511|so randum
http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Article … d=10304988

https://bp3.blogger.com/_xwE0rBDpg1Y/SBhZMaJ4mKI/AAAAAAAAArQ/il39fOKfyYI/s320/funny-hamster.jpg

MSN wrote:

ight firefighters were called in to help find an escaped hamster, it has been revealed.

Two fire crews used a chocolate-covered camera and a vacuum cleaner to try and locate missing Fudgie at six-year-old Zoe Appleby's home in Dunbar, East Lothian.

The girl's mother contacted the fire service after the pet disappeared down a hole in the kitchen floor.

She had to reassure neighbours when two fire engines from Dunbar and Newcraighall pulled up outside their house on Monday afternoon.

Firefighters took the family cooker and gas pipes to pieces and dropped a Fibroscope mini-camera smeared with chocolate underneath the floorboards.

They then tried to suck the rodent out using a vacuum cleaner with a sock over the nozzle.

Despite their efforts, they failed to recover Fudgie and called in the Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SSPCA).

The hamster, who was being looked after for a friend during the school holidays, has now been missing for eight days.
fuckers probably dead somewhere. I hate hamsters
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
baggs
+732|6215
has now been missing for eight days
clearly, the hamster is out on the lash and will return when he has a lack of funds for beer.
Slarty
+37|5975|Ingerland
Armageddon TBH
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6589|Columbus, OH
I bet that hamster will be racing out of the hole if you put a snake in there.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

What a brilliant way to spend tax dollars.

Oh well, as long as the firies weren't needed elsewhere.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
Soo, they wasted all that time and money to look for a stupid hamster? What a great way to spend taxpayer's dollars.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6632|London, England
Yeah, two fire crews to find a fucking hamster. Knowing my luck I'd be lucky to get one fire crew turning up at all if my house was on fire

Actually I live quite close to a Fire Station
JoshP
Banned
+176|5700|Notts, UK
i saw this yesterday and lol'd

pretty silly
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6702|Devon, England
That's an awesomely cool looking hamster.

I hope it gets found
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

Yeah, two fire crews to find a fucking hamster. Knowing my luck I'd be lucky to get one fire crew turning up at all if my house was on fire

Actually I live quite close to a Fire Station
I had 8 fire 'units' at my house for two days straight, including one from the local R.A.A.F airbase.

Just the other day actually. Some dickhead at the R.A.A.F base mentioned was burning off doco's that needed destroying and let it get out of control. It being rather dry up here atm... Well, half the district went up. The firies wanted to evacuate all the properties on our road. Pretty much hilarious. Great time to be a pyro.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|6597|Hoosier Mama
That picture posted looks like a rat and not a hamster.

Similiar situation happened to me when I was a kid. I had a hamster that squeezed its way down into a heat vent. Tried finding it down in my basement for a few days by checking all the duct work. No success. I assumed he found a way out and was gone forever. About two weeks later I was doing some laundry in my basement and heard a scratching noise. Followed the noise to the actual heating unit and took off the cover and peeped down into the furnace and saw my hamster looking quite pathetic with bloody nubs for fingers staring up at me. Poor little guy was dirty and dehydrated. He didnt even try to run away when my dad reached down to get him. He was quite happy living in his cage from then on. Luckily it was summer or the poor thing would of been cooked. Amagine that smell when your furnace turns on.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6208|Winland

So utterly politically correct.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
lettuce
site lurkerer
+26|6654|cheshire u.k

MetalMaiden wrote:

That picture posted looks like a rat and not a hamster.
it is a rat,got 3 meself.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6464|The Twilight Zone
Why the hell would you hate hamsters? Are they your competition when it comes to girls?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6164|what

.Sup wrote:

Why the hell would you hate hamsters? Are they your competition when it comes to girls?
Maybe the hamsters are the girls competition when it comes to him.

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5759|Croatia
But if there was a fire,it would need 3 days for them to come.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6750|Comber, Northern Ireland
id boof a lung into there
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6491|Somewhere else

IF I was one of the firemen, i'd have slapped the woman, flooded the hole the hamster was in with the firehose, shit in their washing machine, stole any spare change/jewelry/purses lying around, and told the girl that four children burned to death in a fire while we firemen wasted time on "your little fucking rat that is probably dead and rotting in the floorboards under neath your bed, you whore"

Then i'd threaten her with hamster zombies.  Followed by another slap to the mother's face.

fucking people..... wastin my time.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6405|The Gem Saloon

FatherTed wrote:

fuckers probably dead somewhere. I hate hamsters

Parker wrote:

also, im breeding a gerbil and a hamster....in the new world, people will be begging me for gerbster.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6491|Somewhere else

or herbil
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6642|New Hampshire, USA
First thing that came to mind tbh

amirite guise?

Last edited by -=]NS[=-Eagle (2008-10-23 21:25:20)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Reciprocity
+721|6592|the dank(super) side of Oregon

MSN wrote:

the pet disappeared down a hole in the kitchen floor.
euphemism for Richard Gere's ass.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6458|Chicago, IL
He's in Iraq now

https://bilder.net/hamster_with_gun.jpg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6297|eng
Completely newsworthy information.
#rekt

Board footer