JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6278|Mo Val, Cali
I'm just curious if anyone here plays competition actively or did in the past mainly NA competition but whatever I guess.

What leagues were you in?

What clans were you in?

Are you still playing it actively?

When did you stop playign it actively?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
Don't be suprised if this gets closed.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6159|Dublin
Lol, this is going to be a fail thread, I sense it already.

BTW - Check out ESL if your from Europe. If you live outside Europe, stop playing BF2, you can't.

Flame on fuckers.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5965|London, England

Don't search, completely useless function on the site
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Simon
basically
+838|6658|UK
you're all crap, who dares challenge me?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6496|UK , Birmingham

Simon wrote:

\_ take a seat.
13rin
+977|6479
I still play and am at |HBD|
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6286|eng
A bit, only within the past year or so. Never really played with any good teams, apart from |Hit&Run|. Currently (read:will) playing with TeaM StaR_*

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-10-21 12:22:10)

#rekt
HaawwK
+31|5985|Bolton
i played for coolermaster until i got banned for cheating
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
This will go well just as long as Hakie and all the other heroes don't post in this thread.

Simon wrote:

That may be true but I own you at BF2!
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6278|Mo Val, Cali
"Don't be suprised if this gets closed."

It better not shit.

"Don't search, completely useless function on the site"

O please o great one please show me another thread like this. You show me a thread like this I'll show you a moron that went through 71 pages after typing competition in search when there was nothing like this on the first page except this one which was first.

"Lol, this is going to be a fail thread, I sense it already.

BTW - Check out ESL if your from Europe. If you live outside Europe, stop playing BF2, you can't.

Flame on fuckers."

Please stay out of this fail thread then. Now we have an idiot that thinks just because you were geographically born at a certain place, this determines your skill level.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5961|Places 'n such
Was in UEAF and got into the top 10 in clanbase's inf ladder at one point. Cbf with it anymore though, the matches were just based on trying to find out some stupid little fault and gain a win by default. Fuckin hated it.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
100% Irishpride
Banned
+81|6159|Dublin

HaawwK wrote:

i played for coolermaster until i got banned for cheating
Lol shh noob, Youre making it sound like you always cheated and now your 'ingame respect' will be gone to shit. I doubt you care, but you will when BF3 comes round and everyone calls you a cheater.
Icleos
+101|6742
Simple bio.  No harm...

Sixth Armored Division

Played in CAL, TGL, and TWL.

Started in Season III for CAL Open 8v8 for BF2 moved up to Main but dropped as a reserved player for that comp team.
We started a second open team for CAL but it folded.
Helped as a reserve for my Main team for season I in TGL and took first.
We now actively play in TWL in 8v8, 5v5, and some 2v2/1v1 matches.

Right now I play in our COD4 team for CAL Open and TWL /SD5v5.
Both Promod and pam.

Still with 6thad.

I added and created an award system to commed to our victories.  Fun stuff.
http://www.6thad.com/forum/awards.php

Last edited by Icleos (2008-10-21 20:48:18)

Nakamp
+25|6194|Czech Republic
I played in many teams like Phyrexian, VboX, Underdogs, Approach (now Veritas) and now Renegades. But now I play only 1-2 matches a week and nothing else (just couter-forces:sourse :DDDdd)
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
used to play in clanbase with my old clan then was top of the jet 1v1 league in it, used to do gathers on esl but that was about it really.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
blacklupus
+13|6691

100% Irishpride wrote:

If you live outside Europe, stop playing BF2, you can't.

Flame on fuckers.
I just like to remind of the fact, that in the case of battlefield, personal skill based on this game doesn't automatically mean you are a good FPS player. I think many BF2 Players agree with that. I.e. you could give the game out to any chinese or african guy and after some weeks he will match the skill many "good" players think they got.
If a lot more people played this game, the existing BF2 community would be considered low, just because there would be so many more better players.

Nevertheless it is true that there are very few decent teams outside of europe. Maybe you are thinking of tankers, jet and heli pilots....
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
Some have skill, others have brains, Dignitas had both-thats what some wannabes lack
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Wallpaper
+303|5994|The pool
I played TWL for half a season with Straferight... But I always had some bullshit come up when a match was scheduled, and the team was small, so it died D:
Slarty
+37|5964|Ingerland
Used to play in a clan [LoG] in UK leagues about 2 1/2 years ago after we moved up from MOHAA. Can't remember what leagues though, and we were pretty shit
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!
>rush

can't be arsed listing how awesome we are.
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6278|Mo Val, Cali
Haha you mean talking shit on NA teams then after losing to a NA team recruiting NA players.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6132|Scotland!

S.J.N.P.0717 wrote:

Haha you mean talking shit on NA teams then after losing to a NA team recruiting NA players.
who is that aimed at?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6496|UK , Birmingham
G-NOT_(:0)
Banned
+19|6000
I did, for tha lulz mostly

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard