bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5849|one windy city

God Save the Queen wrote:

laura bush killed a man
DICK Chaney shot his buddy in the face with a shot gun!!! <--- now there is s shocker
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de

CameronPoe wrote:

Given that the current president is an ex-alcoholic I don't think 'times have changed' all that much.
And it doesn´t matter, that Obama did this failure in his past - what matters is, that he is honest about it. Please, at all McSame-voters: Do not make yourself look like bitter Losers.
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6374|Kyiv, Ukraine

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Given that the current president is an ex-alcoholic I don't think 'times have changed' all that much.
And it doesn´t matter, that Obama did this failure in his past - what matters is, that he is honest about it. Please, at all McSame-voters: Do not make yourself look like bitter Losers.
Too late, they've been on that path for about a month now.
Icleos
+101|6743
Mr. Family man right here got busted as well...

https://www.movienewsandrants.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/140_152-tim-allen-mug-shot.jpg

Even though he came clean his movies still suck though.
If you look hard enough you'll eventually find something on someone.  Whether it's a skeleton in the closet or just a dust bunny under the carpet...
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
Who honestly cares?

Like 15 members of the Cabinet over here admitted to doing drugs when they were in college, no-one cared...
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london

Harmor wrote:

Funny how in 1991 when Bill Clinton said, "I didn't inhale" and here we have a presidential candidate admitting to using Cocaine...boy times have changed.
so I guess Bush's alcoholism and coke use must have really pissed you off.  youre right, it is funny, times sure have changed.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-10-21 08:59:34)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Nah, I care more about his disastrous policies than if he did some blow back in the day.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6691|Tampa Bay Florida
I'd be disappointed if Obama didnt use cocaine in high school.... only the really cool kids get to do cocaine
13rin
+977|6480
^- ok then...

I kinda wish he had done a lot more of it and no, I don't care.  I do care about his choice of "friends", racist church (guess  Palins wasn't racist enough for the left), lack of character, and lack of loyalty.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6454|The Twilight Zone
So what? I used it too but I'm not a junky. We try new things. Hes not an addict is he? Some try mums new lasagne recipe, some try hard drugs.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

What on Earth else is there to discuss here?

/thread, imo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard