ATG
Banned
+5,233|6534|Global Command
McCain's campaign manager, Rick Davis, or his lobbying firm has taken more than $2 million from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac dating to 2000. In December, Freddie Mac contributed $250,000 to last month's GOP convention.

Obama has received $120,349 in political donations from employees of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae; McCain $21,550.

- Freddie Mac (FRE) secretly paid a Republican consulting firm $2 million to kill legislation that would have regulated and trimmed the mortgage finance giant and its sister company, Fannie Mae (FNM), three years before the government took control to prevent their collapse.

McCains has been harping on Obama for being involved somehow with Fannie and/or Freddy.

/he's done now.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6451|Chicago, IL
The McCain coffin was buried weeks ago, this is just more dirt on top
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6766

where is that from?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6651
Vax
+42|5856|Flyover country

usmarine wrote:

where is that from?
No need for sources or context here.
ATG
Banned
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6679|Canberra, AUS
S-M-R-T.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5999|Truthistan
^^^^ douche nozzle LULZ

They all take money... but it doesn't seem to stop them from pointing fingers... stupid is as stupid does
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX
McCain Campaign Dealt a Death Blow
Lets hope so, but its not over yet.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6605|132 and Bush

ATG wrote:

McCain Wins the Election!

ATG wrote:

Obama will inherit the most powerful presidency ever...

ATG wrote:

Republicans main hope for defeating Obama debunked on Snopes
You've written a lot of obituaries .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

McCain Wins the Election!

ATG wrote:

Obama will inherit the most powerful presidency ever...

ATG wrote:

Republicans main hope for defeating Obama debunked on Snopes
You've written a lot of obituaries .
The first one there was just for yucks.
IRONCHEF
+385|6496|Northern California
His debate performance blew it.  Then Obama's latest at did it showing McCain's own words (I've voted with Bush 90% of the time).  And oh yeah, when he picked the cutie pie!  And oh yeah, when that Powell dude endorsed Obama.  And also when he "put his campaign on hold to fix the economy!"  lol  I wonder if he's got any more last ditch efforts.

REPUBLICANS TAKE NOTE:  This is what happens when you DON'T have Karl Rove working for you.  Failure beyond measure.

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk103/lronchef/mcfailin.jpg

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-10-20 15:14:33)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6542|Long Island, New York

IRONCHEF wrote:

REPUBLICANS TAKE NOTE:  This is what happens when you DON'T have Karl Rove working for you.  Failure beyond measure.
Q. F. T.

He might be a total cunt, but when it comes to campaigning, he knows what he's doing.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6560
The death knell was putting a braindead corrupt worthless hick as his no. 2. I wonder if she would care to elaborate on which specific parts of America are pro-American and which parts aren't? I guess only people who agree with her are pro-American, eh... Divisive cunt.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2008-10-20 15:18:06)

bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5853|one windy city

IRONCHEF wrote:

His debate performance blew it.  Then Obama's latest at did it showing McCain's own words (I've voted with Bush 90% of the time).  And oh yeah, when he picked the cutie pie!  And oh yeah, when that Powell dude endorsed Obama.  And also when he "put his campaign on hold to fix the economy!"  lol  I wonder if he's got any more last ditch efforts.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk10 … failin.jpg
don't get to excited - Powell endorsed obama for a new gig

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne … l?ITO=1490
IRONCHEF
No, Powell endorsed Obama to help redeem his lost soul after the crap he "chose" to do under the Bush regime.  He's trying to save face, not get a job.  Of course, he could get a job in that cabinet...he, unlike Rice, is not an empty suit..that dude works..imagine what he'd do working for someone way more honest and way more focused on the American people and International favor! lol
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6348|tropical regions of london
rice isnt an empty suit.  I actually like rice better as secretary of state than powell.

Last edited by God Save the Queen (2008-10-20 15:28:05)

IRONCHEF

God Save the Queen wrote:

rice isnt an empty suit.  I actually like rice better as secretary of state than powell.
NO, she's much more.  She's a shoe-shoppin' useless POS who pretends to be a statesman, but is an empty suit.  I can recall the Sec's of State back to Bush 41's (grumpy old guy, forgot his name) all impressing me with their statesmen like prowess and actions abroad as well as domestically.  She's the only one who has proven to be completely useless and completely without anything to show.  Sure, she's done all the token visits and parroted the Bush talking points, and further pissed off people, but she's done NOTHING of herself.  But nice photo ops and shopping excursions!

Albright and Powell have been my favorites.

Last edited by IRONCHEF (2008-10-20 15:32:46)

God Save the Queen
Banned
you go learn 6 languages then
IRONCHEF

you go learn 6 languages then
Oh yeah, cuz that helps!  lol
God Save the Queen
Banned
lol!  funny!
ATG
Banned
Not.

She plays piana two.
Stimey
­
+786|6125|Ontario | Canada
I really think Obama doesn't have a clue of what hes in for.
Both major parties this year suck tbh.
­
­
­
­
­
­
God Save the Queen
Banned

Stimey wrote:

thats the same shit i hear for every election.
Stimey
­
+786|6125|Ontario | Canada

Stimey wrote:

thats the same shit i hear for every election.
george bush saved america
­
­
­
­
­
­

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard