Tempelridderen
+0|6735
I'm wondering if someone could give me some tips for commanding 8 vs 8 games.

I've never been commander in a smaller battle than 32 vs 32.. And in those battles it doesn't matter if u hide away somewehere, because there u are such a small part of the battle..

So what im most curious about is if it is smart to join in and help with the dirty work, or if I should sit in a corner of the map and give my men detailed info about enemy movement.

It would be great to get some replies on this one.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6757
Your tactic should be either to use one of the armoured vehicles & stick back & camp your starting base between tactical decisions that the placement of commander Assetts. Or Aim too move on the flag your team is attacking slowly while making commander decisions & placing utilities.
sleepy127
+4|6740
That has to be an in game descision. If your team is doing well without you command by all means, if not go in and help but take it easy because a dead commander is no good.
Tempelridderen
+0|6735
Great guys..
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6791|Singapore

You're just like any player 'cept that you've got to place assets with the 'T' (default button). and you don't get points the normal way. Play like you normally would.
Tempelridderen
+0|6735

polarbearz wrote:

You're just like any player 'cept that you've got to place assets with the 'T' (default button). and you don't get points the normal way. Play like you normally would.
That doesn't sound clever. I've heard that good intel about the enemy can save a not too good team.

My goal is to win not rack up points.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard