+81|6183|Dublin

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Irish join TCM, ur sick.
lul, TCM pr0 public wannabes tbh
JoshP
Banned
+176|5712|Notts, UK

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Dude there are soo many hackers out there if i would open my Bf2cc and see such a score i would also ban you for hacking and then check the demo.
there really aren't that many hackers

i've only ever seen about 4 or 5, and about 3 in 2142

it's not that common, just bullshit admins think that everyone with a kdr above, like, 1, is evidently hacking
robcr9
+111|6004
Lol half ukm clan is on my enemies list. Yeah i've been kicked from numerous Uk clans bf2 server's for that reason
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6309|eng

100% Irishpride wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Irish join TCM, ur sick.
TCM > rush
#rekt
Wallpaper
+303|6017|The pool
The level of fail in this thread is hurting my brain.

"amg guiz im 2 l33t for deez pub nubz gtfo pl0x lolol get skill pl0x pl0x pl0x lulz ima quit bfgay cuz i hat it n shit it for bugs n wait for bf3 lulz but not srsly lulz cuz i <3 teh gaem play leegz nao pl0x"

Also

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
JoshP
Banned
+176|5712|Notts, UK

Wallpaper wrote:

"amg guiz im 2 l33t for deez pub nubz gtfo pl0x lolol get skill pl0x pl0x pl0x lulz ima quit bfgay cuz i hat it n shit it for bugs n wait for bf3 lulz but not srsly lulz cuz i <3 teh gaem play leegz nao pl0x"

Also

/facedesk
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5997|England

Wallpaper wrote:

Also

lol'd
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6022|Aberdeen, Scotland
Flyjet, how does a high K/D on an inf only server = hacks?
Smart player + a few good medics = few deaths...

Aren't you a decent pilot yourself? How can you ban for decent scores then?

Last edited by MrAnderson (2008-10-18 15:42:08)

JoshP
Banned
+176|5712|Notts, UK

MrAnderson wrote:

Flyjet, how does a high K/D on an inf only server = hacks?
Smart player + a few good medics = few deaths...

Aren't you a decent pilot yourself? How can you ban for decent scores then?
i was on the server at the same time (on the receiving end ) and basically all they were doing was reviving each other the second someone died. It's a great tactic if you wanna get good KDR's, but unfortunately nub admins like the guy above who said he would kick seem to think that teamwork = hacks... idiots

irishpride is just really REALLY good

Last edited by JoshP (2008-10-18 17:06:54)

jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

JoshP wrote:

I know what you're trying to do, but at the min you aren't kissing hard enough to be considered.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5712|Notts, UK

jord wrote:

JoshP wrote:

I know what you're trying to do, but at the min you aren't kissing hard enough to be considered.
no he really was good. but whatever.
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6622|Newfoundland, Canada
I could have swore there was a topic about stupid admins and such...

I have a thousand stories about admins just being douche bags.. but so does everyone else.. not to sound like a jerk, but it's nothing new... get banned, go play in another server, get banned, rinse and repeat...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6155|Scotland!

Mint Sauce wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Irish join TCM, ur sick.
TCM > rush
What do you know about either teams?
robcr9
+111|6004

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

TCM > rush
They play BF2?
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6519|UK , Birmingham
Fucks BF2?

im an Undead Warlock

cya @ wow
ArmaLite5.56
+4|6019

Flyjetandkill wrote:

Dude there are soo many hackers out there if i would open my Bf2cc and see such a score i would also ban you for hacking and then check the demo.
ADMINS Please think before you ban people!!!!!!! All to often you ban the wrong people and leave the hackers on your servers. Just because he has a low rank dosent nessesarily mean he is hacking could be that he just started a fresh account to see his improved SPM.  Also if your getting owned please have the balls to tell us that you would like us to leave instead of just plain banning us for swearing or some other lame excuse.

Seriously, I havent seen one hacker with a team score above 20 ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A high teamwork score generaly means he is good at team working and not hacking......... come on there is a hardcore bunch of players who have now played this game for 2.5 years and we are that good!!! me and my friends keep on getting banned left right and center coz admins just dont like loosing. I tend to play with 2 really good friends that I know in real life and one of them is a killing machine, he has a natural aimbot in his hands/eyes thats all i can say, I know for sure he dosent hack (he often uses my pc to play on) but he keeps on getting banned for "swearing" or some other lame excuse coz eveyone thinks he hacks http://bf2s.com/player/146705686/ and also bf2s dosent support searching for $ick$hot but you can find it on bf2 stats with wild cards and then look it up by PID on here so some ppl thuink he hacks because they cant find him on here. He also has the name Vapo-Dark-Reaper. My other good frined is -=VapoChill=-GasCan and we sometimes have another couple of friends on that we hang out with and all of us on teamspeak and we all play medics and we "never" die because we teamwork.

We have a pet hate going on with the -=TOD=- (Tour Of Duty) clan which has been going on for years, they banned gascan for using a missile hack in the heli when he was the pilot and reaper the gunner........... wtf?????? it was when the tv guided missles still had a nice long range on them and you could use them to scout out the lay of the land so to speak. And ever since when they have moved servers or lost their ban list we would go on and whore a bit and get banned for hacking or swearing or some other thing which all was complete bullshit.

Back in January I got fed up with always getting kicked so I went and got myself a server but I never managed to keep it populated coz A) it wasent debranded so it had the old multiplay.co.uk crap in the name and B) I had to give people a handicap to keep them on the server and not kill them all the time. I went out and got a load of BF2 discs from gameplay so I could populate the server with all my 5 computers to get it going but in the end I gave the server over to IrishPride to manage. I wish now I could have kept it and had it debranded but now im a university student and cant afford it but instead on my University connection I now get a ping of "3"!!!!!! to multiplay servers which Im not complaining about But I still got all these cd keys and so if I get banned on a server 1 day all I have to do is change the key in the reg files

Rant over.

ArmaLite5.56 out
Nakamp
+25|6217|Czech Republic

jord wrote:

Nakamp wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

UK public clans are about as low as it gets in bf2
clans = bullshit, go play some outside sports noobs
fixed.
Because of people like you is the game where it is.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6309|eng

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

100% Irishpride wrote:

TCM > rush
Player for player, TCM > rush.
#rekt
Hakei
Banned
+295|6018

Mint Sauce wrote:

Nice quitting there.

On a side note; T-B4gg3r.pl is fail.

karma wrote:

1 month, 3 weeks ago      I'm off      xx
1 month, 3 weeks ago     I'm off     <£
1 month, 3 weeks ago     I'm off     good luck bro~teddy
1 month, 3 weeks ago     I'm off     I will always remember you in my heart...my heart. ~ `MetaL*
Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.
Perhaps if you use enough semicolons incorrectly in your reply, you'll look intelligent enough to pull off that level of hypocrisy.

Last edited by Hakei (2008-10-19 02:12:57)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6346|Orrstrayleea

Hakei wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Nice quitting there.

karma wrote:

1 month, 3 weeks ago     I'm off     I will always remember you in my heart...my heart. ~ `MetaL*
Perhaps if you use enough semicolons incorrectly in your reply, you'll look intelligent enough to pull off that level hypocrisy.
no u
Maj.Do
+85|6775|good old CA

Nakamp wrote:

jord wrote:

Nakamp wrote:

fixed.
why dont you do something productive and not be an e-jerk. lol
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6309|eng

Hakei wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Nice quitting there.

karma wrote:

Perhaps if you use enough semicolons incorrectly in your reply, you'll look intelligent enough to pull off that level of hypocrisy.
Oh yeah lol I forgot about that. Hmm.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
#rekt
Barrakuda777
+86|6759|Somewhere near a shrub or rock

Markooo*Est wrote:

Barrakuda with 30 kills and 10 death LOL WUT???
You swine, i thought i was low enough on the board that no-body would notice.

I had a round full of fail tbh - it happens...

Anyways, as I was on the server (obviously) and also on the uKm Vent for a bit I can perhaps put a bit of perspective.

I know they were suss at your score but lets be fair it was not that good. Also, I told them that you had a custom squad.... Medics... very nice

I could see after watching the way you move you were simply a good player leading a decent squad of meds and from the chat on vent they were not going to ban you.

In uKm's defence I would say they are a lot better at admin for hacks than they used to be, they did unban me and I am sure if you posted on their forums rather than on here you would be unbanned.

I would not like to comment on your motivation for posting here in its own thread when there is clearly an appropriate sticky one at the top of the page but I would hate to accuse anyone of attention seeking.

Edit, btw looks like the score you posted and the SS of the ban are not from the same time ... you were not banned while I was on and Vergil was not playing when the first SS was taken.... was it another day when the admins I was speaking to were not on?

all the best

Kooda
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

Nakamp wrote:

jord wrote:

Nakamp wrote:

fixed.
I don't give a shit.

Because of people like you the world is where it is.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard