no lol56%56% - 32
depends on the circumstances mate (explain)19%19% - 11
Total: 57
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

JoshP wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't like it when other people leave their dog's shit lying around,?
i fucking hate the cocks who let their dogs shit everywhere, srsly the streets where i live are like a minefield, but with dog shit
I hate the assholes that bring their dogs to the beach and don't clean up their shit.

There's not even supposed to be animals on the beach, if you're going to break the rules and bring your dog there, at least pick up their shit.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
You're supposed to you cunts. I hate seeing dog shit on the floor outside. Not that I ever step in it, it's just....fuck, I don't like seeing fucking shit on the floor.
SamTheMan:D
Banned
+856|5975|England

Mek-Stizzle wrote:

You're supposed to you cunts. I hate seeing dog shit on the floor outside. Not that I ever step in it, it's just....fuck, I don't like seeing fucking shit on the floor.
ha

take that mek
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5718|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I said #3, I do clean it up, except for the times when the dog's totally charging out the door and I don't get a chance to find baggies cuz mom ALWAYS puts them somewhere in some deep dark corner that needs a whole run through of Runescape to find.
Archer
rapes face
+161|6425|Canuckistan
i don't have a dog
CC-Marley
+407|6830

Miggle wrote:

JoshP wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

i fucking hate the cocks who let their dogs shit everywhere, srsly the streets where i live are like a minefield, but with dog shit
I hate the assholes that bring their dogs to the beach and don't clean up their shit.

There's not even supposed to be animals on the beach, if you're going to break the rules and bring your dog there, at least pick up their shit.
No animals at the beach? Really?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6743|FUCK UBISOFT

CC-Marley wrote:

Miggle wrote:

JoshP wrote:

No animals at the beach? Really?
nope, probably because owners don't clean up their shit.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

JoshP wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

My mom hates it when people people's dogs shit on our property and they don't clean it up.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!
Yeah always. And if I see someone walking their dog while I'm walking mine and letting it shit I'll offer them a bag if they refuse and leave it lying there I'll tell them they're a disgusting cunt.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Before the Snake (ex) evicted me I used to walk the dog and depending where I'd scoop my poop, well hers. But what used to get up my nose was them fucking horse riding cnuts.  There 'dobbin' can leave a huge pile of stinking warm shit right in the middle of the fucking path so big you have to jump over it and yet they dont have to put that into a bag and dispose of it safely.  I dont care if its made up of grass, stay off the fucking roads and stop letting ya 8ft beast shit where ever it wants to ya stuck up, toffee nosed posh twat.

I fucking hate them

'Rupert, Rupert shall we take bubbles for a trot'  (snort snort)

Stick a pack of lions in its field and lets see how hard it is then eh?  Poor Harriet will be most upset at the mess them lions would leave I reckon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard