Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Parker
isteal
+1,452|5482|The Gem Saloon
i cant believe you people get so worked up about things you have no control over.

particularly the foreigners.
its good to know that in 300 years, this country has accomplished enough to have the rest of the world thoroughly burrowed up our ass


but ya, vote for obama....vote for mccain. we are fucked either way.
one scumbag, or the other.

great.
awesome.

im so stoked about this countries future, i think im going to take ATG's advice and start on the caches.

Last edited by Parker (2008-10-16 19:52:24)

topal63
. . .
+533|5806

lowing wrote:

topal63 wrote:

Just because he was cleared of wrong doing by his "peer" associates and said some things to the media doesn't mean I know jack shit about his personal dealings with Keating.
Uhhhhhh, it is what can be proven that counts is it not? All of the relationships with Obama are FACT and he has been caught in lies about those facts, in fact, everyone of them.
Well with the Rev. there is no wrong doing. So there can be no lies about wrong doing only an association.
With Tony Rezko there is no wrong doing. So there can be no lies about wrong doing only a fairly bad (IMO) association.
ACORN's internal hiring practice problems have nothing to do with Obama period. Is he just downplaying an association due to the politicization of pure nonsense? Probably. Is this avoidance a deception? Maybe. But there is no wrong doing by Obama.
There is no business deal; or a relationship professionally or plotically with Ayers. This is just a very weak association by proximity.

What specific lies are you talking about? Do you have some proof of Obama lying?

Last edited by topal63 (2008-10-16 19:56:21)

Schittloaf
not fulla schit
+23|4991|MN
Obama gave Acorn $800,000.00 to screw Hillary out of the primary .
"community organizer" = FBI investigation into 11 states considered swing states . BTW they have found voter fraud OMG !!
Transsexual wants to strip for reporter after admitting to voter fraud .. WTF

I vote for Freedom.. This Great Nation needs to stay This Great Nation!
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|5802|US

topal63 wrote:

What specific lies are you talking about? Do you have some proof of Obama lying?
Cough-gun control stance-cough...
He "supports the 2nd Amendment" but thinks local government can restrict it (not like it's in the Bill of Rights or anything important like that...), wants a new AWB, wants to outlaw CCW, suppported banning gun stores within 5mi of schools (i.e. 90% of them), supported dramatically increasing taxes on ammunition, supported a ban on handguns, supported a ban on ALL semi-automatic firearms, wants more restrictions in cities (Chicago already has a total handgun ban, btw), supported DC's handgun ban and claimed it was Constitutional...until the Supreme Court struck it down...then he agreed that it was probably unconstitutional.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,753|5194|eXtreme to the maX
Isn't it funny that in order for Obama to be president he has to DIS-associate or himself, or deny associations with so many people and groups from his past
Its funnier that McCain has to disassociate himself from the CURRENT President and Vice President.

Duhbya didn't even attend the Republican convention?
Is Cheney still alive? Anyone seen him in the last six months?
#FreeBritney
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5240|what

lowing wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Isn't it funny that in order for McCain to be president he has to DIS-associate or himself, or deny associations with so many people and groups from his past

1. Bush
2. Cheney
3. Rice
4. Rumsfeld

Why? and why would he do so ONLY when it became politically imperative to do so? More importantly, why is he getting a pass for all of this?

Seems like McCain has a lot to hide or is ashamed of.
Actually yer wrong, what he is doing is keeping people like you from claiming they are all one in the same, (which they are not). He has the facts, you have the accusations.

Difference is, with Obama, the facts and the accusations are all one in the same.
So is he distancing himself from Bush, or not?



A cat is either alive or dead. It can't be undead, or unalive.

Is McCain a continuation of Bush's failed policies, or not?

You wanted some facts, what the hell are we to assume from the above statements from McSame himself?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

Schittloaf wrote:

Obama gave Acorn $800,000.00 to screw Hillary out of the primary .
"community organizer" = FBI investigation into 11 states considered swing states . BTW they have found voter fraud OMG !!
Transsexual wants to strip for reporter after admitting to voter fraud .. WTF

I vote for Freedom.. This Great Nation needs to stay This Great Nation!
Voting for Obama then?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

If Mccain had been friends and worked with an abortion clinic bomber, would the media be all over it?  if you say no then you are full of so much shit.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

usmarine wrote:

If Mccain had been friends and worked with an abortion clinic bomber, would the media be all over it?  if you say no then you are full of so much shit.
Who knows? McCain was friends with a war criminal responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands Iraqis and several thousand Americans and he seems to be getting let off lightly on it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

If Mccain had been friends and worked with an abortion clinic bomber, would the media be all over it?  if you say no then you are full of so much shit.
Who knows? McCain was friends with a war criminal responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands Iraqis and several thousand Americans and he seems to be getting let off lightly on it.
10's of thousands?  what?
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

usmarine wrote:

Braddock wrote:

usmarine wrote:

If Mccain had been friends and worked with an abortion clinic bomber, would the media be all over it?  if you say no then you are full of so much shit.
Who knows? McCain was friends with a war criminal responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands Iraqis and several thousand Americans and he seems to be getting let off lightly on it.
10's of thousands?  what?
Oh I forgot... only a few dozen Iraqis died, right?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5240|what

usmarine wrote:

10's of thousands?  what?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 01442.html

Figures varying greatly no matter where you go for a source. But that's unsurprising.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

ummm....most of the deaths were caused by other arabs.  fact.  but, you can blame americans i guess.  you guys seem to be used to it.  dont blame the people actually doing the killing.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5240|what

usmarine wrote:

ummm....most of the deaths were caused by other arabs.  fact.  but, you can blame americans i guess.  you guys seem to be used to it.  dont blame the people actually doing the killing.
Shit, I thought you went in there to stabilize the region.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Shit, I thought you went in there to stabilize the region.
no, thats what you taking point muppets always babble all over the internet.  maybe you should use your brains once and a while.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|5240|what

usmarine wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Shit, I thought you went in there to stabilize the region.
no, thats what you taking point muppets always babble all over the internet.  maybe you should use your brains once and a while.
No?

So you went into there to destabilize the region.

Mission Fucking Accomplished.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

TheAussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Shit, I thought you went in there to stabilize the region.
no, thats what you taking point muppets always babble all over the internet.  maybe you should use your brains once and a while.
No?

So you went into there to destabilize the region.

Mission Fucking Accomplished.
as in "you" you mean you also right?  you seem to have a short memory.

and, dont be stupid or a smart ass.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,928|5859|USA

Kmarion wrote:

If they were a serious indicator of his own personal ideology it would have been imperative to do so prior to running for the senate.
Not necessarily. They don't throw you so much into the limelight with 'lesser' elections.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

usmarine wrote:

ummm....most of the deaths were caused by other arabs.  fact.  but, you can blame americans i guess.  you guys seem to be used to it.  dont blame the people actually doing the killing.
Typical. Blame every death on the Arabs. Did the Arabs immediately turn on each other the minute the US planes started bombing? Because I'm guessing plenty of people were killed in the major conflict itself too. Also, who was it who created the shitstorm of a situation we have now where everyone is running around killing each other? Ye aren't blame-free on that front.

Last edited by Braddock (2008-10-17 07:15:52)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

if you think americans killed 10's of thousands you are being ingnorant.  and who was it who started the shitstorm?  are you serious?  was it americans doing suicdie bombings and blowing up hospitals on purpose.  we try to build and other arabs kill and destroy on purpose. 

unreal.  you people are fucking amazing.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

usmarine wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Shit, I thought you went in there to stabilize the region.
no, thats what you taking point muppets always babble all over the internet.  maybe you should use your brains once and a while.
Dude... the expression is "once in a while". I'm not one for correcting people in here but when your comment is questioning the intelligence of another poster at least get your own post right.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

usmarine wrote:

if you think americans killed 10's of thousands you are being ingnorant.  and who was it who started the shitstorm?  are you serious?  was it americans doing suicdie bombings and blowing up hospitals on purpose.  we try to build and other arabs kill and destroy on purpose. 

unreal.  you people are fucking amazing.
Are you seriously trying to say Iraq started the war with the US? Seriously?

I'd say the US are directly responsible for at least 10'000 deaths... at least. But we'll never know because there is an ongoing campaign to discredit independent reports and suppress data on the issue.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

oh shut the fuck up.  so fucking what.  i am doing like 10 other things also.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|5378|Éire

usmarine wrote:

oh shut the fuck up.  so fucking what.  i am doing like 10 other things also.
You should run for office... I'd love to see you in a televised debate.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|5849

Braddock wrote:

Are you seriously trying to say Iraq started the war with the US? Seriously?

.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  omfg.  where do you and your brother get your conclusions from?  holy fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard