Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6158|'straya
When you have your arm around her, then if she puts her head on your shoulder and you look at each other is a easy "lead-in" to a kiss.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

m3thod wrote:

Stimey wrote:

How the FUCK do I initiate a kiss.
ask her.

would you mind love, if i...
Ask her WOULD she kiss you. Notice the word would, it is a fail safe system. If she says no you can be like i never said i'll kiss ya lulz. maybe and yhes is win, if she says maybe say lets find out and do its faggit. or just kiss and get it over with.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland
When did this turn in to a thread for 6 year olds?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock
The whole time?
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5469|Yeah, there :)

Stimey wrote:

Seriously?
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

LittleBitchy wrote:

Stimey wrote:

Seriously?
Go on tell him. He'll believe it more comin from a girl!
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6281

bennisboy wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

The whole time?
Everyone has questions. Don't act like this is your little blog.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

The whole time?
Everyone has questions. Don't act like this is your little blog.
eh?
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5825|Fattest Country in the world.
The guide to kissing.

Welcome padawans, forget the wax on wax off bullshit, it's time to get some tongue.

How do I innitiate a kiss?

You will know instictivley when it seems the right time, in your head you will brace for it. You will be staring at eachother, the conversation stops. In that moment, where you are just gazing into one and others eyes, this is when you innitiate. First, move your head about half and inch forward slowly then kind of stop, see how she proceeds, if she looks away, it's a no go. If she just keeps staring keep moving in. Heck, she may even move forward, this is when you know it's on. The idea is to let her know your intent and allow her to decide if it's ok or not.

What happens when I get close and she kind of moves her head away so I can't get to her lips?

I generally just progress onwards and kiss them on their cheek or neck and see how they react. Then try again shortly after.

Every girl is different, you just have to go with your gut.

If you get to the point where you both go in for the kiss, make sure to tilt your head if she doesn't otherwise your noses will smack together and it's quite embarrassing for both of you.

Last edited by Zombie_Affair (2009-10-04 08:03:43)

Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6281
Not directed at you only, but some people in this thread like to restrict others from asking questions. Who the hell are you to determine whether a problem is worth sharing or not? peace.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Not directed at you only, but some people in this thread like to restrict others from asking questions. Who the hell are you to determine whether a problem is worth sharing or not? peace.
Going to agree with this guy.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I'm not, I used to be the one dishing out advice to everyone and anyone. Its jus some of these questions have been answered so many times already in thus thread
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5825|Fattest Country in the world.

bennisboy wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I'm not, I used to be the one dishing out advice to everyone and anyone. Its jus some of these questions have been answered so many times already in thus thread
I, like most others, would be less inclined to search 95 pages to see if my questions been asked. Just live with it. Ignore the thread if it annoys you so much.
bennisboy
+829|6655|Poundland

Zombie_Affair wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

I, like most others, would be less inclined to search 95 pages to see if my questions been asked. Just live with it. Ignore the thread if it annoys you so much.
Yes because this thread absolutely enrages me. RAWR
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

How to get a girlfriend

Step 1.
Step 2.
Step 3.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6705|NJ
Holy crap balls the kiss thing..

Easy Peasy, Do the "you have something on your face thing.. Start by using your hand to get it off, if she flinches usually not the best sign, get all close and blam just steal one"

My bad about not reading up, but to oxen you really need to give her space and really be there for her.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2009-10-06 07:55:34)

Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6281
Interesting lines tbh. More?
Archer
rapes face
+161|6433|Canuckistan
Err, girl and I were slow dancing. Was so nervous, put my hands 'round her neck first. She forced my hands down her hips and said "Your hands go here." A mate of mine came and tried to push us into eachother while we were dancing.. she was kind of looking away when were close. She also looked away a bit when were dancing normally but then occasionally resumed eye contact when we talked. We resumed casual conversation 'till one of her besties came in and c-blocked me by going on about "girl problems". She said that she had to go, "girl talk" apparently. Should I be worried?

Last edited by Archer (2009-10-06 16:12:56)

Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas

Archer wrote:

Err, girl and I were slow dancing. Was so nervous, put my hands 'round her neck first. She forced my hands down her hips and said "Your hands go here." A mate of mine came and tried to push us into eachother while we were dancing.. she was kind of looking away when were close. She also looked away a bit when were dancing normally but then occasionally resumed eye contact when we talked. We resumed casual conversation 'till one of her besties came in and c-blocked me by going on about "girl problems". She said that she had to go, "girl talk" apparently. Should I be worried?
About what?
Archer
rapes face
+161|6433|Canuckistan

Bevo wrote:

Archer wrote:

About what?
Thanks dude.

I just wanted to add that at the end of the camp we were all away at, we all had to send notes to everyone.
She sent me one, saying:

"Hey *my name*, thanks fer such a great week! You're such an awesome person and a great friend!" ~*her name*

Is being called a great friend a bad thing? I'm such a klutz, with my glasses being at the bottom of a lake and all. (Long story.)
ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

Protip Archer, the girls hands go around your neck, your hands go around her hips. You probably confused her and made her think you were a lesbian.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
I wouldn't read too much into that, it varies so much from person to person. I'd have to know the complete context, what she's like, what you're like, etc.

Short answer: no

Long answer: well, it depends. "great friend" could mean she had a really good time with you and is looking for a next step. "great friend" could mean she really likes you as a friend. "great friend" could mean you're a great shoulder to cry on and she'll look at you to be mr. rebound. "great friend" could mean you're nothing more than a friend and you'll never ever be with her.

short long answer: no
Archer
rapes face
+161|6433|Canuckistan

ghettoperson wrote:

Protip Archer, the girls hands go around your neck, your hands go around her hips. You probably confused her and made her think you were a lesbian.
XD...

O wait I'm screwed. D:
Lai
+186|6160

Archer wrote:

"Hey *my name*, thanks fer such a great week! You're such an awesome person and a great friend!" ~*her name*

Bevo wrote:

Long answer: well, it depends. "great friend" could mean she had a really good time with you and is looking for a next step. "great friend" could mean she really likes you as a friend. "great friend" could mean you're a great shoulder to cry on and she'll look at you to be mr. rebound. "great friend" could mean you're nothing more than a friend and you'll never ever be with her.

short long answer: no
I think Archer is pretty safe from "thé ZONE". I mean I don't slow dance with casual friends all that often and I certainly wouldn't expect them to politely ask me to put my hands or her hips, even if I was doing it wrong. Apart from that, as a friend, I wouldn't expect to be thanked for a "great weak" and being an "awesome person", unless the girl is emo (in which case she probably would be a friend at all ).

My best bet would be the girl is either just to shy or finds it to awkward for now to use any other definition than (great) friend. No guarantees here though, it is still a safe bet.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6530|Austin, Texas
So uh.

there's this girl in my ME class. don't know her name, dont know anything about her. She's only in my 1hr lecture period, not the lab times. She's always sitting between the same few girls (sorority I s'pose), and I always get to this class a little bit late seeing as I have a class beforehand literally a half-mile walk away.

anyway the time before last i was giving her "the look", she did a double take like most of them usually do and also made eye contact a minute later as she walked out the door.

basically i have no way of finding out anything about her or striking up your average smalltalk.

I figured I'd just approach her, introduce myself and say I was in her class, and then pretty much ask her for lunch. ideas?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard