=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6509|California
I wish we had awesome carrier names like O2 or Meteor but instead we get AT&GAY(my provider), Sprintgay, Verigay, fail-mobile
Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6445
Off topic, Lets get back on it k?

Oisin, Your a cunt.

Last edited by Bull3t (2009-10-02 09:54:44)

Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5570|Dublin, Ireland

Bull3t wrote:

Off topic, Lets get back on it k?

Oisin, Your a cunt.
You're*
Simon
basically
+838|6802|UK
lol, irish
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5908|Belgium
Great, now I'm in love.

Someone name all the disadvantages I could possibly experience, compared to the positives, please So I don't have to find out later lol
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5570|Dublin, Ireland

Simon wrote:

lol, irish
Xfire
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6641

Jebus wrote:

Great, now I'm in love.

Someone name all the disadvantages I could possibly experience, compared to the positives, please So I don't have to find out later lol
but, that's the fun of it - finding out on your own. have fun . . .
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5603|Yeah, there :)

Oisín<3 wrote:

Note to self: Stop being a cunt.
This and hmm texts....U probably replied to her how u love her and miss her and can't wait to see her and all that blablablabla. Tell her!

*punches u in the face*
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
bennisboy
+829|6790|Poundland
tell her. She might end it, but you owe it to her to tell her
Laika
+75|6087
So the night before last I ended up sleeping in the same bed with a girl that I like. I didn't think she was into me before then but we ended up cuddling/spooning/holding hands and I kissed her on the cheek twice. She was totally into it, and I know, based on my experience with her, that it was not an as-friends thing. We were cool about it in the morning, and/but later that day she texted me saying we needed to talk sometime. I saw her for a minute today and we had a quick, light hearted conversation about nothing in particular.

So I'm wondering, can it ever be a good thing when a girl says she "wants to talk"?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6793

Ataronchronon wrote:

So the night before last I ended up sleeping in the same bed with a girl that I like. I didn't think she was into me before then but we ended up cuddling/spooning/holding hands and I kissed her on the cheek twice. She was totally into it, and I know, based on my experience with her, that it was not an as-friends thing. We were cool about it in the morning, and/but later that day she texted me saying we needed to talk sometime. I saw her for a minute today and we had a quick, light hearted conversation about nothing in particular.

So I'm wondering, can it ever be a good thing when a girl says she "wants to talk"?
I'm going to try not to be a dick here because I like you, but seriously, what are you, 7?!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6766|Little Bentcock

Ataronchronon wrote:

She was totally into it but didn't let you kiss her on the mouth?

Sometimes when a girl says she wants to talk its fine, you aren't in a relationship yet so I wouldn't worry so much.
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5568|Athens, GA
siihb
Laika
+75|6087

ghettoperson wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

I'm going to try not to be a dick here because I like you, but seriously, what are you, 7?!
Oh c'mon, it wasn't a matter of how far I wanted to go, but how far she did. I may have been wrong, but I didn't think she really wanted to make out.

And if things work out, there'll be plenty of time for a lot more than kissing down the road.

Last edited by Ataronchronon (2009-10-02 16:32:30)

Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6546|dm_maidenhead

ghettoperson wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

Oh, I thought by saying "She was totally into it" he meant that it went further but just didn't want to share all the details.

I'm not sure now.

Edit: Okay, you kissed her on the cheek twice. I doubt it was that big a deal. Maybe by talk she just meant a talk to get to know eachother a bit more which may lead to a date or something. But I doubt it is anything super serious which you should worry about.

Last edited by Peter (2009-10-02 16:33:47)

Laika
+75|6087

Peter wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

Oh, I thought by saying "She was totally into it" he meant that it went further but just didn't want to share all the details.

I'm not sure now.

Edit: Okay, you kissed her on the cheek twice. I doubt it was that big a deal. Maybe by talk she just meant a talk to get to know eachother a bit more which may lead to a date or something. But I doubt it is anything super serious which you should worry about.
Right, I doubt the talk is really going to be about anything serious, and I'm looking forward to it, I was just a little worried it might be about things I don't want to hear. Maybe that's just my male instincts doing the thinking.
Laika
+75|6087

Adams_BJ wrote:

Ataronchronon wrote:

She was totally into it but didn't let you kiss her on the mouth?

Sometimes when a girl says she wants to talk its fine, you aren't in a relationship yet so I wouldn't worry so much.
Enjoying herself yes, but based on what relatively little I know of her, I didn't think she'd 100% into making out.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6829|Espoo, Finland
Don't worry too much about these things, if she liked it then she liked it. You'll propably have another moment with her soon enough and maybe you get further. Just have fun with her and don't stress too much.
Adams_BJ
put it in her pooper.
Laika
+75|6087

Adams_BJ wrote:

put it in her pooper.
Roger that.
Ioan92
+337|5866
I never though I'd post in this thread, but here am I.

So there's a girl I like at my high school, we're good friends I'd say by now. Except we're a little shy towards each other. One day, we're having a good time, the other one its near silence. I'm a total newfag to this sort of game and would appreciate some guidance.

How long should I get to know her?

How should I ask her out?

Adams_BJ

Ioan92 wrote:

So there's a girl I like at my high school, we're good friends I'd say by now. Except we're a little shy towards each other. One day, we're having a good time, the other one its near silence. I'm a total newfag to this sort of game and would appreciate some guidance.

Hi, I was going to x, sometime y, and was wondering if you wanted to come?

or this one, my personal favourite.

Wanna go out with me?

Girls aren't really rocket science lol.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2009-10-03 00:16:09)

Ioan92
+337|5866
hmmm
Adams_BJ
Honestly, the worst that happens, she says no, you laugh it off, you stay friends. How old are you btw?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6865|Sydney, Australia

Ioan92 wrote:

Don't use words like this in day to day speech..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard