Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6016|00770

_j5689_ wrote:

Kez wrote:

Turns out a girl I like has a penis help guys!
Suck it, Trebek

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Not that a friendship with her would really mean shit anyway.
Ask her out then. I would.
Knowing that there's nothing to lose doesn't seem to make it any easier to prep myself to do that.  And this is all if I even really decide to actually want to do it.
Why prep? It's not difficult, you're making it difficult.
Just ask if she wants to go to the movies or somin, most girls do like it simple.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6877|St. Andrews / Oslo

Kez wrote:

Yeah guys I'm not sure, I don't really talk to this person much, but she ( .. or he?) is going to my College so I thought I'd say hello but now after this how can I possibly go near her.. or him!!!!!
here's Jenspm's protip:

1) Sit next to her at lunch.
2) "Accidentally" lose your napkin on the floor
3) Bend down to get it, ramming your face into the groin area, and try to feel if there is a penis there.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6016|00770

Jenspm wrote:

Kez wrote:

Yeah guys I'm not sure, I don't really talk to this person much, but she ( .. or he?) is going to my College so I thought I'd say hello but now after this how can I possibly go near her.. or him!!!!!
here's Jenspm's protip:

3) Bend down to get it, ramming your face into the groin area, and try to feel if there is a penis there.
lmfao.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Kez
+778|5848|London, UK

Jenspm wrote:

Kez wrote:

here's Jenspm's protip:

Okay it sounds like a plan I'll let you know how I get on in a few weeks time when I go to College!
Jenspm
penis

Kez wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Kez wrote:

here's Jenspm's protip:

Okay it sounds like a plan I'll let you know how I get on in a few weeks time when I go to College!
cool cool
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6642

Kez wrote:

in the meantime, practice! that's a smooth move right there, you have to get it down!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Kez wrote:

Suck it, Trebek

Eifa wrote:

Ask her out then. I would.
Knowing that there's nothing to lose doesn't seem to make it any easier to prep myself to do that.  And this is all if I even really decide to actually want to do it.
Just ask if she wants to go to the movies or somin, most girls do like it simple.
She's just fucking weird about it.  I don't know why.  I thinks she wants me to ask a certain way or something weird like that.  Then again, the last time I asked her it was when it was already really awkward with her.

Maybe there's a way to pull it off more easily this time since there's been no awkwardness this year.
Jenspm
penis

burnzz wrote:

Kez wrote:

in the meantime, practice! that's a smooth move right there, you have to get it down!
Indeed.

I'd recommend getting a parent or guardian to help you practice.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6794

Or a young child. The younger the better.
Lai
+186|6296

_j5689_ wrote:

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Kez wrote:

Suck it, Trebek

She's just fucking weird about it.  I don't know why.  I thinks she wants me to ask a certain way or something weird like that.  Then again, the last time I asked her it was when it was already really awkward with her.

Maybe there's a way to pull it off more easily this time since there's been no awkwardness this year.
Look it is certainly not gonna get anything less awkward if you don't ask her out. I'm with Eifa on this, and I'm the disillusioned guy. You really don't seem to have anything to loose except for a worthless friendship that will be obliterated anyway within a year at max, and the "prepping" is just bullshit. When I had hell and wandered for a year, I finally got so sick of not ever getting any answers from her (at least not her personally), I asked her for a drink even though I knew nothing good could ever possibly come out of it. We sat down, I still didn't get any real anwsers (she lives in her own reality), she basically said "I hate you", I said "I love you", she smiled, we stood up I told her she knew where to find me if she ever needed me (to clean up some shit), and I never saw her again. It wasn't nice, I knew beforehand it wasn't going to be nice, but I did it anyway and didn't really prep for it either. I occasionallly inquire with a former mutual friend if she's doing alright, but that's it.
Lai
+186|6296

Kez wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Kez wrote:

here's Jenspm's protip:

Kez, maybe she's so hot, she just always carries a "tool" with her and is just waiting for a bio-engineered one to replace it?
Kez
+778|5848|London, UK

Lai wrote:

Kez wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

here's Jenspm's protip:

Kez, maybe she's so hot, she just always carries a "tool" with her and is just waiting for a bio-engineered one to replace it?
Well looks like I'll have to get in there quick and show her that she don't need no tool!
Lai
+186|6296
Just a little anecdote, no feedback required:

Today I was at my grandparents, re-kitting the polystyrene roof isolation and filling some holes in the wall, left there when my grandmother replaced some kitchen equipement. When I was finished I had filling plaster on all my fingers, so I scraped it off as best as I could, then washed them, being rich with the soap. As soon as I pressed the little soap pump, something hit me like a brick wall. The perfume smelled uncomfortably familiar and I felt sick and awkward. The silly thing is, I didn't knew why. The smell was actually a warm and soft one, quite pleasant actually. I looked at the soap pump "PALMOLIVE" it said, but I still couldn't figure what I associated it with and why it would make me feel miserable. "What else do they make?" I thought, "that SHOWERGEL!",.. damn, my ex.

I went home checked the bathroom if it wasn't just something else standing there, but I couldn't find it. I opened the hot water tap fully, didn't bother about the cold tap, reached for the nearest piece of cheap ass handsoap, but I couldn't get the scent off. It was driving me mad, I even took a cotton pad with 96% pure alcohol and scrubbed my hands vigourously, but to no avail. I've had dinner since, which mostly drove it off. I'm gonna take a shower now, just because it has been hot and damp all day, but that should clean any "aromatic remains" too.

It is funny how something as trivial as a certain brand of handsoap can thoroughly ruin your day.

Last edited by Lai (2009-08-31 14:35:47)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5847|College Park, MD

_j5689_ wrote:

Eifa wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Kez wrote:

Suck it, Trebek

Just ask her if she wants to go bowling with you some time. Or see a movie. I don't know wtf there is to do in Bowie lol.

And dude, trust me it's totally worth all the trials and tribulations. When you find that one woman who you truly connect with, it's so fucking awesome. My best memories of this summer have been the time I've spent with my girlfriend.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Just ask her if she wants to go bowling with you some time. Or see a movie. I don't know wtf there is to do in Bowie lol.

And dude, trust me it's totally worth all the trials and tribulations. When you find that one woman who you truly connect with, it's so fucking awesome. My best memories of this summer have been the time I've spent with my girlfriend.
Do you go through any part of P.G. that often?  And since Bowie's on the other side, I could see why you wouldn't come here if anywhere.  Btw, I live literally right around the corner from the "sniper school" if I hadn't mentioned it.

I wonder why I find bowling such a strange concept for a date.

And you make me jealous with that story.

I don't really know though, something doesn't feel right about her any more.  Maybe the magic's just gone after so long or something or since I can see her better for who she really is now, which doesn't look very good.  It's just not the same as when I liked her before.  I think she changed herself just to impress society, and I didn't fit into that shit very well.  But that would conflict with her talking to me now because she still seems to be that way.  Now that I see it the way it is, it doesn't look like it's going to be so special after all.  It's hard to explain, I just spent like an hour revising this post but I can't come to a conclusion of why it's so much different feeling.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Eh I don't go through PG very often. Sorry if it sounds like I'm ragging on yer town; Bowie's a fine place. It's just the towns like Largo are a little sketchy... lol

And if you don't feel right about her then no worries. Stay as a friend or just forget her. Get to know other women and see if you find one you wanna date.

And I say bowling because it's so damn casual, but you can still make it a bit intimate. Most people at a bowling alley suck at it, so neither you nor your date feel bad if you're doing badly. It's usually cheap. It's fun. You can have a good laugh. You can comfort her when she's all like "omg I suckkkkkkk "
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6862|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Eh I don't go through PG very often. Sorry if it sounds like I'm ragging on yer town; Bowie's a fine place. It's just the towns like Largo are a little sketchy... lol

And if you don't feel right about her then no worries. Stay as a friend or just forget her. Get to know other women and see if you find one you wanna date.

And I say bowling because it's so damn casual, but you can still make it a bit intimate. Most people at a bowling alley suck at it, so neither you nor your date feel bad if you're doing badly. It's usually cheap. It's fun. You can have a good laugh. You can comfort her when she's all like "omg I suckkkkkkk "
Funny you should mention Largo in particular, she's originally from there and moved to Bowie in 9th grade.  She lives like half a mile away from Six Flags so she's still technically right next to Largo.

And yeah, all of the shittier schools in P.G. are closer to D.C., like Largo, Suitland, Wise and all those.  I was at Suitland a few months ago for an orientation for something and they actually seem to have one of those penitentiary entrance set ups where there's a large fenced area with a gate so the bus can enter and then they let the inmate(s) out of the bus to go into the building.

And I was feeling a bit pressured by you all to ask her out no matter what for some reason.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2009-08-31 19:01:18)

Stimey
­
+786|6265|Ontario | Canada
How would one go about getting into the good graces of someone more popular than oneself?

I know these barriers seem trivial but in high school they really do have an effect.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Stimey wrote:

How would one go about getting into the good graces of someone more popular than oneself?

I know these barriers seem trivial but in high school they really do have an effect.
Become friendly/outgoing
???
profit
Stimey
­
Ye but how do I start breaking the ice?

Just starting to say hi to them in the halls seems a bit awkward.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Bevo
Nah
+718|6666|Austin, Texas

Stimey wrote:

Pair up with them in class, say hi at a social event, whatever dude. Popular people are typically VERY outgoing. I was pretty good friends with the most popular kids in my school. We never really had any classes or whatever, but I was always friendly and about.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Stimey wrote:

you just gotta do it
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6642

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

you just gotta do it
QFT
Stimey
­
do what
­
­
­
­
­
­
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6867|Sydney, Australia

Stimey wrote:

you: FAT PENGUIN!

her: What the fuck?!

you: Sorry, I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

/done.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard