-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Be actin crazy.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5543|Toronto

-Whiteroom- wrote:

She was a good girl till she got with you, then within a few weeks she's a drug addict whore... Either you ruined her life or you have a cup full of spite.
Shifty's dick:
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I asked her if she wanted to hang out again and she said, out of nowhere during a friendly conversation "Nah fuck you and your tiny dick. This guy is a 12" I told her, very kindly despite her being a bitch, that I didn't want to talk to her anymore and that I wish her well in life.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/1329533214625.jpg

10/10 comedy gold
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
I live to entertain at my own expensve

karma nao bitch
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Was told I was bad in bed once. So I burnt her in hers.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
It's funny cause she said I was really good at it. I know I was cause I got her off twice and none of that fake moaning shit I could feel her which was really cool actually. Her new guy certainly isn't a 12 but I understand what she's trying to do. Anyway I have no idea why she took such a bad turn in life. I hope everything goes well for her even if she was a little bit of a bitch.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's funny cause she said I was really good at it.
lol
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

-Sh1fty- wrote:

It's funny cause she said I was really good at it. I know I was cause I got her off twice and none of that fake moaning shit I could feel her which was really cool actually. Her new guy certainly isn't a 12 but I understand what she's trying to do. Anyway I have no idea why she took such a bad turn in life. I hope everything goes well for her even if she was a little bit of a bitch.
Hey Stifmeister, this don't look like you're over her.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
That was my closure, I said I hoped everything goes well. I didn't want to burn a bridge,

Not really worrying about girls right now. Handing in my waivers for the Marine Corps. I've got bigger fish to fry.
Adams_BJ
muslims
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Adams_BJ wrote:

muslims
This isn't the grinds yur gears topic.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Handing in my waivers for the Marine Corps. I've got bigger fish to fry.
As someone that spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, enlisting is going to make you think differently about just about everything.  If you're able to get through boot camp (which is pretty soft these days compared to when I went through it), you're realize that all of this stuff you mentioned on here was nothing more than mindless bs.  Pro tip: Show up any place in your blues and you will get girls.  For reals......
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

killer21 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

As someone that spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, enlisting is going to make you think differently about just about everything.  If you're able to get through boot camp (which is pretty soft these days compared to when I went through it), you're realize that all of this stuff you mentioned on here was nothing more than mindless bs.  Pro tip: Show up any place in your blues and you will get girls.  For reals......
naw just easier to be a poser and talk shit
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6792|Jupiter

Cybargs wrote:

killer21 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

naw just easier to be a poser and talk shit
QFE
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

killer21 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I really wish I was 17 back in 2001-2002 before the "Old Corps" was changed into what it is now around 2004-2005.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

killer21 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I really wish I was 17 back in 2001-2002 before the "Old Corps" was changed into what it is now around 2004-2005.
DADT wasn't THAT exciting shifty.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

killer21 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Every generation of soldiers/marines/airmen/swabbies thinks that things were better in 'the old days'. When I was in, people who had been in longer lamented that the military had become kinder and gentler in the 90s. It's the same 'when I was young I used to walk seven miles uphill both ways in the snow to get to school' bullshit. It's nostalgia, nothing more.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yeah it was man, being repressed only made the homo feelings stronger and the hidden orgies better! Now that it's ok it's not fun...

But seriously, now there's a bunch of toned down bullshit. My recruiters had a harder boot camp than my buddies coming back are saying it is now.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6591|Reisterstown, MD

I went through in '97.  Even then, it was starting to turn into more coddling than anything.  Major point of my previous post is that if you do get through boot camp, enjoy the pussy that comes with it especially when you're rocking the uniform.  That's just how Marines roll. 
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

killer21 wrote:

I went through in '97.  Even then, it was starting to turn into more coddling than anything.  Major point of my previous post is that if you do get through boot camp, enjoy the pussy that comes with it especially when you're rocking the uniform.  That's just how Marines roll. 
fuck yeah

Dress blues get ladies, I've known that for a while.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Dress blues get ladies, I've known that for a while.
PT uniforms get men.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd5mzqG469TXhPs4Th-cLEQXUaL8DWe7E7-w2pTfqrfjIXKiyHwg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Any uniform will pick up easy tail. Don't act like its an instant ticket to classy pussy.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
what about priests
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
boy butts

hell, even the ugly ass DPCU uniform our AJs wear will pull tail.

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-01-29 15:16:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard