Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney

War Man wrote:

What you heard is out of date. Thought you were referring to me spamming this thread, mind must of been wanderin.
https://dc489.4shared.com/img/9SO4FiWY/s7/disappointed_gif_44556.gif
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6686|Riva, MD
It's must've/must have

Nobody "must of" done something, it doesn't make any sense
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

If she came to PT our recruiters would make her lose weight faster than anything else

That plan sounds cool though Roc. Thing is, losing or gaining weight is a lifestyle change and changing the way you live is a big deal. I want to gain weight but it costs a lot of money in protein shakes and food. Yeah it's possible, but it has to be sustainable. I imagine losing weight is easier because you just don't eat as much and exercise more. I think it's easier to endure hunger than to be bloated 24/7 just to gain weight.
losing weight quickly is unhealthy.

putting on weight quickly can be just as bad. Don't ruin your metabolism like some body builders do.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney
Exercising with a chick you're not in a relationship with just so you can be attracted enough to bang her down the track seems a tad shallow to me.
Adams_BJ
can't say he isn't dedicated though.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

can't say he isn't dedicated though.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Jaekus wrote:

Exercising with a chick you're not in a relationship with just so you can be attracted enough to bang her down the track seems a tad shallow to me.
Of course it is lol, but the dude is desperate. Realistically he should accept her for what she is.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6192|Escea

AussieReaper wrote:

fat chicks give great head. cause they're so hungry.
But once they snack ye might not get it back.
Laika
+75|5913
dont do it shifty
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

_j5689_ wrote:

It's must've/must have

Do you guys want me to correct every single error you type from now on? Shutup if you don't.

Last edited by War Man (2013-01-05 14:29:16)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

War Man wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

It's must've/must have

Do you guys want me to correct every single error you type from now on? Shutup if you don't.
Can we do the same?
"Shut up if you don't."
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California

Roc18 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Of course it is lol, but the dude is desperate. Realistically he should accept her for what she is.
Yeah I'm so desperate, that's why I don't want to do it with her. Dang you guys are either really sarcastic or really stupid. I only mentioned she posted that as a new year resolution.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Roc18
`
+655|5760|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I dunno based on what I've been reading you sound pretty desperate. If you're truly not attracted to her then don't fuck her.
War Man

coke wrote:

War Man wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

It's must've/must have

Can we do the same?
"Shut up if you don't."
Congratulations on ignoring why I made that response in the first place. Find having a go at me to be an entertaining thing do ya?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
you*
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
War Man

PrivateVendetta wrote:

you*
Guess you want me to randomly pop in and correct your errors as well.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Roc18 wrote:

I dunno based on what I've been reading you sound pretty desperate. If you're truly not attracted to her then don't fuck her.
I've been talking about this whole situation with the two girls a lot because opinions are going back and forth a lot, not because I'm not attached. Everybody keeps saying don't text #1 so I said I wouldn't but I wish I could make contact. So everybody thinks I'm attached. I'm not, I just want that awesome FWB situation back but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

#2 isn't attractive to me, maybe I'll bang her, maybe I won't I have decided yet, but I'd rather not.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

War Man wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

you*
*I guess you want me to randomly pop in and correct your errors as well?*
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

I've been talking about this whole situation with the two girls a lot because opinions are going back and forth a lot, not because I'm not attached. Everybody keeps saying don't text #1 so I said I wouldn't but I wish I could make contact. So everybody thinks I'm attached. I'm not, I just want that awesome FWB situation back but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

#2 isn't attractive to me, maybe I'll bang her, maybe I won't I have decided yet, but I'd rather not.
Play the field, widen your scope.
Adams_BJ
A pne night stand isnt FWB
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

A pne night stand isnt FWB
qft
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well whatever. That's what she said she wanted it to be and we had a second time planned. Call it what you like.
rdx-fx
+955|6561

m3thod wrote:

Easy! Quench your newly developed insatiable sexual appetite by screwing rollerpig.

When the deed is done, feel dirrty and ashamed and swear to yourself that's the last time you EVER do that.

(Only to screw the shit out of her again in about 3-4 days when bradth3penor cant take it anymore)
Rollerpig! Fucks whatever a rollerpig fucks! Look out, it's rollerpig!
Adams_BJ

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well whatever. That's what she said she wanted it to be and we had a second time planned. Call it what you like.
a one night stand is what I call it.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK

Jaekus wrote:

War Man wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

damn it warman even I know not to spam
? Look up at some examples of spam please.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 6#p3427156

One of the many in that post:

War Man wrote:

Now I'm tempted to fucking pm spam ya again for not fucking pming me.
Omg man I thought I was weird.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard