eusgen
Nugget
+402|6792|Jupiter
If you are on these forums I doubt it
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
I can have sex and not tell the internet about it.

I think I'm getting more.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam
Thats cool and all, but can you have sex with one in an RV?
It takes a whole different (read: lower) level of class to pull that one of
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
Patton went from an introvert 4 star general top 10 battlefield 2 nerd to slaying bitches. that's quite an improvement tbh. Good on ya Patton <3
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

or at least claiming to
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Miggle wrote:

or at least claiming to
better than bitching and moaning on this thread
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD
girl bailed out on me. i don't think this is ever gonna go anywhere oh well!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

Cybargs wrote:

Patton went from an introvert 4 star general top 10 battlefield 2 nerd to slaying bitches. that's quite an improvement tbh. Good on ya Patton <3
Lol he was top ten in the world at one point?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Camm wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Lol he was top ten in the world at one point?
Yes he was. Same with a lot of people who joined the |TOP| clan, half of them reached TOP 10... most of them just spend their free time on betafield dos
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Context aside, this one girl said she'd like to date me but she had a jackass BF at the time. A couple of days later they broke up. I think I see an opportunity but I don't want to be a rebound.

oh and things didn't work out with that one girl that gave me her number. Kind of think I dodged a bullet though cause she was a bit emotionally unstable.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Just get some experience.  Rebound or no rebound.  Get some and don't get hung up once it's over.  Move on to the next.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

-Sh1fty- wrote:

oh and things didn't work out with that one girl that gave me her number. Kind of think I dodged a bullet though cause she was a bit emotionally unstable.
protip: almost every female from ages 14-20 is 'emotionally unstable'. they're a hormonal and chemical meltdown. the trick is to ride those waves, the peaks and troughs, and still get what you wanna get (i.e. GET DAT CHEESE). consider it a sort of sport. train your sights, and hold your aim hard and true.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Only ages 14-20?  Hahaha.   For the life of them, I think all the way until menopause.  It's biological.  They can't help it.  Just the degree that they can control it.  And your ability to read and appease them.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

if you think it stops with menopause,

Ilocano wrote:

It's biological.
well, i won't spoil it for you.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

13urnzz wrote:

if you think it stops with menopause,

Ilocano wrote:

It's biological.
well, i won't spoil it for you.
oh shit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

So I'm going to ask that nerdy Asian girl out tomorrow after class. She said she has a boyfriend but that hasn't mattered to most of the girls I have messed around with.

Her boyfriend is a student living out of state. This shouldn't be too hard.

Will feel strange though. She is 19. Practically a puppy.

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-09-24 21:13:34)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
All puppies need training.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
You're helping a girl cheat on her boyfriend? Not cool Mac, not cool.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
I wouldn't do it as I think it is unethical but there is an argument that I think does hold some water that if she's happy with her boyfriend she wouldn't stray.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Then Mac should press that matter and make her break up with him if she isn't happy. Cheating is seriously fucked up dude, it's messed up and I would never help somebody do that or do it myself.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
Shifty is now a relationship guru.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam
No, he just has a perfect moral compass. A trait that took him years of exstensive bible studying to obtain. We all lack the strong moral fiber shifty consists of because of our sinful ways with women.
Plus, he managed to get a date so he's pretty much the bigget playboy on this forum. He gettin tail on the regular

Last edited by Kampframmer (2012-09-25 05:49:29)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Ulysses Everett McGill: Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.
Delmar O'Donnell: Ok, Everett.
Ulysses Everett McGill: Hit by a train! Truth means nothing to a woman, Delmar. Triumph of the subjective. You ever been with a woman?
Delmar O'Donnell: Well, I... I... I gotta get the family farm back before I can start thinking about that.
Ulysses Everett McGill: That's right, if then. Believe me Delmar, woman is the most fiendish instrument of torture ever devised to bedevil the days of man.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Kampframmer wrote:

No, he just has a perfect moral compass. A trait that took him years of exstensive bible studying to obtain. We all lack the strong moral fiber shifty consists of because of our sinful ways with women.
Plus, he managed to get a date so he's pretty much the bigget playboy on this forum. He gettin tail on the regular
You gay people are always so bitchy
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam

Jay wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

You gay people are always so bitchy
Lol.
Where have i ever stated being gay?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard