Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

It is kinda creepy how much research you are doing on a girl you went out on a single date with.
LOL, I know.

I normally do this to every girl I date.  Information is power as they say.  It really attracts them when you mention small things here and there that relate to them.

Oh, and welcome to nerd dating.  What he said.
Alpha as fuck.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5493|Ventura, California
Yeah where do you come up with all this stuff anyway? I've never used google to find out information about somebody but it sounds pretty damn easy.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Reciprocity
+721|6600|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Nyte wrote:

I normally do this to every girl I date.  Information is power as they say.  It really attracts them when you mention small things here and there that relate to them.
hey, that's creepy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

Nyte wrote:

It really attracts them when you mention small things here and there that relate to them.
?!
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON
Well, she gave me her skype contact (one of them) and also her name.  I used a mixture of those keywords in google to slowly search and build up a plethora of more keywords associated with her.  I knew her nickname, I knew she lived in Toronto, so that helps narrow it down as well.

Basically, she did a piss-poor job of keeping her electronic fingerprints to a minimum.

If someone were to dig up info on me, they'd only find a LinkedIn page, a public Facebook profile with generic information, and BF2S (if  they knew my nickname).
Alpha as fuck.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada
@Reciprocity
Yup. Betcha if shes crazy as and good with computers, shes reading this thread too.

Last edited by -Whiteroom- (2012-09-05 21:52:12)

Reciprocity
cue serial killer montage
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

Reciprocity wrote:

Nyte wrote:

hey, that's creepy.
Let's say you were gonna go out with some girl.  You did some quick research on her and find out she likes Game of Thrones.  Unfortunately, you know jack shit about it but armed with this information, you can know go and read up on Wikipedia what this is.

During your date, you *casually* ask her what books she likes to read.  She may mention Game of Thrones at which point you start up some BS conversation with her to entice her more.

That's the gist of it really.
Alpha as fuck.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6758|Toronto | Canada

i feel like im going to see some weird looking chick in black being stalked by some guy going lamppost to lamppost when i walk around toronto now
Reciprocity
the creepy gist
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Yup. Betcha if shes crazy as and good with computers, shes reading this thread too.
A small part of me wants her to find this thread.  It would make for an interesting story to tell people when I'm older.
Alpha as fuck.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada

Reciprocity wrote:

the creepy gist
Also going through that much to lie to a girl means you can't come up with real shit to say on your own.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

Winston_Churchill wrote:

i feel like im going to see some weird looking chick in black being stalked by some guy going lamppost to lamppost when i walk around toronto now
Unfortunately for her I do not know where she lives.  I dropped her off at her supposed "grandparents" house.  I'm not so creepy  to the point that I'd go up and ask them about their granddaughter though.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

the creepy gist
Also going through that much to lie to a girl means you can't come up with real shit to say on your own.
Pretty much.  Which is why I actually enjoyed talking to this girl.  I didn't have to resort to any of that crap and just stuck with being myself.

All those other women I dated I put up a fake persona.  That in itself is socially and mentally draining.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

Winston_Churchill wrote:

You're from Toronto too??  High-five!

You use Skype?  What's your name bro?  Let's chat!
Alpha as fuck.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6678|BC, Canada
Run Winston! Hes as crazy as her!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6758|Toronto | Canada

ya... no. online personas and real life dont mix.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4273
Nyte for all the alpha-posturing and shit you used to do on this forum, you do look kinda pathetic now you're chasing a pathological wastoid around Toronto. Dude she prolly faked having cancer. She's been married and divorced 3 times, depending on the day of the week. She's every race under the sun. She went to two different colleges and did two different courses. Sometimes she calls you, other times she doesn't. She roleplays and lives in a permanent online fantasy world... but then works for a 'top secret' military agency (of which she has fake props and uniforms).

SHE CRAZY.
RESPECT YOURSELF.
STOP BEING A LOSER.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2012-09-05 22:03:30)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

FWIW she sounds fun.
Roc18
`
+655|5810|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Nyte wrote:

Her role playing sites are at:

http://www.darkelements.net

http://the-city-at-night.webs.com/

She also had an older modelling account where I found the following forum post:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=129143
>mfw she actually thinks those websites make her look cool

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/1292515346202.jpg
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON
You guys definitely know how to get my mind off of it

As for the alpha-posturing and boasting I did back in the day, it was all in good fun lol.  That and I grew up a few years.
Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

You should try to buy darkelements.net from her. It is a pretty good domain name. You could set up an online shop for gothic clothing and accessories. Give it a black and purple layout.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5197|Sydney

Nyte wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

It is kinda creepy how much research you are doing on a girl you went out on a single date with.
LOL, I know.

Seriously dude, I can't decide who is more disturbing - this chick with her borderline personality disorder or you with your sociopathy

It rubs the lotion on its skin.

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6771|Toronto, ON

Jaekus wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

LOL, I know.

Seriously dude, I can't decide who is more disturbing - this chick with her borderline personality disorder or you with your sociopathy

It rubs the lotion on its skin.

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE FUCKING BASKET
That was an amazing movie if I might add.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard