UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5054|Massachusetts, USA
I bet half the stuff they post on cracked is just bullshit facts.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5197|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I read this article on Cracked and I want to know what you all think about it. I consider myself a nice guy, but not a "selfish jerk" nice guy, although I totally identify with the pedestal bullet point.

5 Things Girls Don't Seem to Understand about Nice Guys
The whole "nice" guy thing is basically being a passive-aggressive wuss.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6124|eXtreme to the maX
Don't waste your life being a nice guy.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6017|Vortex Ring State

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I read this article on Cracked and I want to know what you all think about it. I consider myself a nice guy, but not a "selfish jerk" nice guy, although I totally identify with the pedestal bullet point.

go balls to the wall or gtfo

really
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock
stop reading articles on what girls want. It makes you over analyse everything. use your instincts and that's it.
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney

Trotskygrad wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

really
Exactly.

My PT was telling me earlier today that yesterday he was at a pub, saw this girl who made eye contact with him a few times. She was seated in the corner with two other guys and girls. The seating area was on a tier. He thought about how to get her number. His mates said "you gotta do it now cause we're leaving", so he went to the bar, got a coaster and wrote his name and number down. He then got some people he didn't know to move from their seats behind the tiered area, stood on a seat and tapped her on the shoulder. He interrupted the table and said to her "I'd like you to have this" and left.

He went to the cinema straight afterwards and turned his phone off. When the movie finished he had a text from her. Turns out she's also a PT. They're meeting tomorrow night for a drink.

Moral: if you see a chance, go for it. Hesitate and you will always lose.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6641|Little Bentcock

Jaekus wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

really
Exactly.

My PT was telling me earlier today that yesterday he was at a pub, saw this girl who made eye contact with him a few times. She was seated in the corner with two other guys and girls. The seating area was on a tier. He thought about how to get her number. His mates said "you gotta do it now cause we're leaving", so he went to the bar, got a coaster and wrote his name and number down. He then got some people he didn't know to move from their seats behind the tiered area, stood on a seat and tapped her on the shoulder. He interrupted the table and said to her "I'd like you to have this" and left.

He went to the cinema straight afterwards and turned his phone off. When the movie finished he had a text from her. Turns out she's also a PT. They're meeting tomorrow night for a drink.

Moral: if you see a chance, go for it. Hesitate and you will always lose.
I thought the moral was to not be a douche and turn your phone off ar the movies, and you will be rewarded.
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney
Adams is wise is he.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Adams_BJ wrote:

stop reading articles on what girls want. It makes you over analyse everything. use your instincts and that's it.
You only learn by making mistakes. Go out and make mistakes.

Then again I know a guy whose "Do you fuck?" chat up line worked at least 1/10 times.
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney
The other 9 times he either got kicked out or slapped?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Who cares?
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney
I guess not if you're a bogan.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Jaekus wrote:

I guess not if you're a true aussie bloke.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney
"Do you fuck?" either sounds bogan or sleazy wog to me.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

Jaekus wrote:

"Do you fuck?" either sounds bogan or sleazy wog to me.
you're just not ethincally clean enough
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5376|London, England
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/51395/Photo%20on%206-26-12%20at%2011.33%20AM.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cisse
+63|4387
wrong hand?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5376|London, England

Cisse wrote:

wrong hand?
Camera is mirrored on macbooks
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cisse
+63|4387
well in that case, congratulations
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Jaekus
+957|5197|Sydney
Basically...

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582149_10151885413040501_766667501_n.jpg
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6017|Vortex Ring State
girl smokes

how to ask her to stop, politely?
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6407
please stop smoking it makes you stink and taste bad
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

No chance.  Move along.
Frank Reynolds
+65|4347

west-phoenix-az wrote:

please stop smoking it makes you stink and taste bad
stop eating women
What are you looking at dicknose

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard