Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
fucking hell lol

this girl

saw her post on fb "up all night doing coursework fml" or something similar so I gave her a text "thought you might want someone to chat to, what's the coursework about?" just making casual convo

"Blah getting haunted by the ghost in my room... It's okay, I'm too tired for this posh tbh il he wankered on Wednesday mond you though XOXO"

fucking wegies man

good thing she's pretty hot.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
the fuck did you just say?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
exactly
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
fucking Cathrine Black.
CC-Marley
+407|6829
A acquaintance of mine used to go to speed dating events when he was living in Boston. He'd pick out the best layup and bang them never to call back. After a bit the organizers/repeating layups caught on to him and asked him to not come back.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
does acquaintance mean you?
CC-Marley
+407|6829
No,  a good friends childhood friend.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD

m3thod wrote:

become one.
i'll try putting on the asshole hat at the next party i go to/have. bet you a beer it results in me getting slapped though

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-03-04 15:39:45)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
You don't have to be an arsehole, just don't be a pushover.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
I don't think I'm a push over either, although it's been ages since I've gotten serious enough with a girl to the point where she'd be able to push me over. Most of the women I know are acquaintances or friends.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
You just gotta try it on with a few girls. Sure, it's not going to work every time, but I can guarantee your results if you never try at all.

Some girls want guys to crack onto them but they just don't really show it. And many girls will never ever make the first move, even though they might really want the guy. If the guy doesn't make a move she'll think "damn, I really liked him too, but he was too scared to make the first move. This other guy I'm not into as much, but he's making a move and I guess he's kinda cute, so..."

Any guy you ever speak with who's been with a couple girls or had at least one girlfriend will all say they've been rejected at least once or twice. And you'll find the guys who get a lot of girls probably got rejected a lot in the beginning, but didn't let that phase them and after being successful with a few found out there's a certain knack to it.

Anyway, this is all shit people have told you countless times, it's just up to you to actually put it into action.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
look bro i talk to plenty of chicks so it's not really an issue of being too scared to talk to them. I admit I do worry about rejection but not as much as I used to. Mostly because I've come to expect that 9 times out of 9.1, she's not gonna be interested in being anything more than a friend or acquaintance.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
It's like me playing bass guitar.

Have I made more mistakes on a bass than you? So many I couldn't even begin to guess

Am I a better bassist? Worlds ahead.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
Hurri, honest question here.

How much of the volumes of advice that you have gotten here have you actually used? Or is it just steady as she goes? Have you changed how you approach a girl at all in years?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

So Jay's fiancee just wants financial security
Every girl that is out of her 'yeaaaaaah paaaaaaartaaaaaay' phase is to one extent or another. Unless they're strictly looking to get laid, girls don't want to waste their time on a guy that is useless. If you have no job prospects or motivation, you're useless. You'll never be able to provide for a kid, or a house, or a nice car, or any of the other million things we're all trained to desire. You could be the coolest, nicest dude, but if you have no plan for your future, why would she waste time on you in the present?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

Jaekus wrote:

Have I made more mistakes on a bass than you? So many I couldn't even begin to guess

Terrible comparison.

Who can't play bass?
rdx-fx
+955|6592
Then, after the women have spent time in the career/mommy/wife phase for 10 years, the decent women figure out they don't need a man for anything.  They can be self sufficient all on their own.

These few women are wonderful.
They know if they want conversation, wit, intelligence, humor, or just a proper fucking.
And they are not shy about it.

But they're still not going to waste their time on a jobless, careerless, lifeless man-child.
And a bong or guitar is a red flag to them.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

FFLink wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Terrible comparison.

Who can't play bass?
Most people. Then again, my standards for playing bass and yours might be quite different
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
every band needs a bass player anyway

who's going to be the driver!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
If have a good reputation as a bassist, bands will scout you out
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
Why do girls like musicians so much?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6512|Gold Coast
because they're good with their hands

but they dont realise that gamers have uber micro, so all those weeks spent on wow can really pay off. only problem is that you need to do the paying.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
My girlfriend is also a musician. She says I'm amazingly good with my hands, and particularly my fingers
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5474|Ventura, California
I'm a great gamer, I should be good with my fingers though.

Now to get married...

lol I don't wana wait
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Musician >>>>>>>>> gamer

It's not like clicking a mouse where it's on and off. There's a certain rhythm and you have to do it with a certain feeling... a bit like playing music.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard