Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sometimes I really hate my religion. Wish I had a FWB at times
Pretty sure you're not going to hell if you do what is about the most normal and natural thing in the entirety of the human race - bang chicks.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
you could also get a girlfriend and simultaneously appease god and your cock

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2012-01-15 23:06:46)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

was that an offer?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
I wouldn't even know how to get a FWB. All my friends are stronger Christians than I and would never consider it. That leaves co-workers (one of whom is actually really hot and single) and a few random friends here and there.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
wtf is an fwb
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Cybargs wrote:

wtf is an fwb
Friend with benefits, ie. fuck buddy.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
damn a fwb would be pretty cool

How to get one?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Jaekus wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

wtf is an fwb
Friend with benefits, ie. fuck buddy.
oic. yeah my last fwb is my current gf. i find it a good way to see if a girl can be in a proper relationship and if they genuinely like you since theres no relationship obligations and what not.

shifty: not being a motarded fucking boot would be one

Last edited by Cybargs (2012-01-15 23:33:31)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
thx cybargs, <3  u 2!

Wish I could get advice around here. All I ever get is "shifty" you're retarded. It's like being at school and asking the teacher for help only to get "You're an idiot STFU and GTFO" If you say I'm uneducated than educate me
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
I think there's been enough advice thrown your way that you've chosen to ignore or decided that you seem to have the better idea, so people have given up.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
not in this thread

only place I differ with you guys is religion
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

-Sh1fty- wrote:

thx cybargs, <3  u 2!

Wish I could get advice around here. All I ever get is "shifty" you're retarded. It's like being at school and asking the teacher for help only to get "You're an idiot STFU and GTFO" If you say I'm uneducated than educate me
everyone tells you stop being something you are not. you are not a marine yet, dont get all motarded. hell calling you a boot would be an honor, youre not even a poolee yet.

besides the whole military macho thing only works IF YOURE IN THE MILITARY. youre a swiss stick, nobody will take you seriously if you tell them youre gonna join the marines. keep that shit to yourself. oh and not being home schooled will get you girls, after all high school is just about as academics as much as social skills.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
btw if anyones into asians, theres two types of asian girls: ones who date white guys and ones who only dates asians.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

not in this thread

But it's always been "ask her out" or whatnot, and there's always an excuse of being "busy at the time" or "she lives a bit far away". I work a couple jobs, play in a couple bands and my girlfriend lives 1,000km away.

If you were serious you would overcome these obstacles instead of using them as excuses.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

btw if anyones into asians, theres two types of asian girls: ones who date white guys and ones who only dates asians.
well obviously, you could have said asian girls date white guys or they dont
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Mutantbear wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

One of my housemates is into Asian girls (his current and previous two girlfriends are all Asian) and he said Asians are fascinated by beards.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Jaekus wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

One of my housemates is into Asian girls (his current and previous two girlfriends are all Asian) and he said Asians are fascinated by beards.
yeah pretty much, coz asian guys dont get beards lel.

mutant: what i mean is if an asian girl only dates asian guys, you got little to no chance of banging them. asians are pretty racist and there is a strong stigma against dating whites (east asians mostly).
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

not in this thread

But it's always been "ask her out" or whatnot, and there's always an excuse of being "busy at the time" or "she lives a bit far away". I work a couple jobs, play in a couple bands and my girlfriend lives 1,000km away.

If you were serious you would overcome these obstacles instead of using them as excuses.
I thought most of my reasons were pretty valid tbh. It's not like it's practical to walk 14 miles (7 there 7 back) hope she's working that day, etc.

Cybargs wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

thx cybargs, <3  u 2!

everyone tells you stop being something you are not. you are not a marine yet, dont get all motarded. hell calling you a boot would be an honor, youre not even a poolee yet.

besides the whole military macho thing only works IF YOURE IN THE MILITARY. youre a swiss stick, nobody will take you seriously if you tell them youre gonna join the marines. keep that shit to yourself. oh and not being home schooled will get you girls, after all high school is just about as academics as much as social skills.
I was only homeschooled for a total of two years. My social skills are fine. I have a lot of friends.

The whole military thing? Well damn Cybargs, I'm trying my fucking hardest to get in and I don't go shouting my intentions from street corners but if people ask me what I'm doing I say I'm in HS. Most people with a brain ask why I'm 19 and still in HS then I tell them it's for the military.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

not in this thread

I thought most of my reasons were pretty valid tbh. It's not like it's practical to walk 14 miles (7 there 7 back) hope she's working that day, etc.
Where there's a will there's a way. I'm sure you can come up with other alternatives. Like getting her phone number so you can talk to her and work it out from there, rather than thinking of buying a WRX in the next year or so and hoping she's still available.
Mutantbear

no car no girl. You arent going to get a girl far away without a car.

stop looking for a way to get a girl without a car, just get a car
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Mutantbear wrote:

and he wants to join the marines as well lol. military + a car = youre a moran
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Mutantbear wrote:

That's what I'm saying, plus I'm in SoCal! I don't see why it's so hard for everybody to believe me. "Where there's a will there's a way!" yeah I have a will to buy a car, and my way is work. It's taking ages to save up enough for a car and my grandparents won't let me use their old car which they hardly touch.

Get her number? Well I do know one of her co-workers and added her on FB so maybe I can ask that chick if she has the girl's # I like.
Mutantbear

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

That's what I'm saying, plus I'm in SoCal! I don't see why it's so hard for everybody to believe me. "Where there's a will there's a way!" yeah I have a will to buy a car, and my way is work. It's taking ages to save up enough for a car and my grandparents won't let me use their old car which they hardly touch.

Get her number? Well I do know one of her co-workers and added her on FB so maybe I can ask that chick if she has the girl's # I like.
dont ask someone else for someones number

thats creepy as shit. Ask her for her number in person when you ask her to a movie. Hey you want to meet there? I dont have a car. Sure lets go.

Talk to her on facebook about mutual intrests.

I dont even know what grade you are in. Are you a senior in high school?
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Mutantbear wrote:

Borrow a car, or hire one even if it's such a big deal. Or find another girl.

His tactic at the moment is to save up money, buy a car and then ask this girl out. By the time that happens she could've banged a few dudes and be in a six month relationship with one of them. Just a waste of time, and it's doing it backwards. He'll be in friendzone way before then; generally the longer you wait the lesser your chances are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard