Banned
+5,830|6650

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/ss/sarah-palin-drill-baby-drill.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5331|Sydney

RTHKI wrote:

no hes drunk
Yes, a little bit. I wouldn't fucking post if I wasn't.

Maybe I should hit delete right now and save myself the hassle in the morning.
Jaekus
+957|5331|Sydney

13urnzz wrote:

I'd show her my energy policy.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6650

Jaekus wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

no hes drunk

if i deleted all of my drunk posts, it would be like a full-time job . . .
Jaekus
+957|5331|Sydney

13urnzz wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

no hes drunk

if i deleted all of my drunk posts, it would be like a full-time job . . .
I bow to such wisdom and so hence, the posts will stand as is.

Jaekus wrote:

I can't believe I'm fucking posting here... but I'm drunk.

Met a girl, slept with her the other night. Been keen on another girl, seems she's showing more interest. Invested a lot of time in second girl, like her a lot, first one barely know her but there's a lot of chemistry there.

First one lives in Sydney, second one lives here in Brisbane but is moving to Melbourne in a couple months.

Should I choose one or play both? Don't want anyone to get hurt but can't be idealistic either.
You like the one that will be leaving soon to Melbourne more it looks. Could treat it like a summer love, both knowing time is short therefore it's more exciting.
Jaekus
+957|5331|Sydney
Yeah maybe. And yeah I do like her more. I think I just need to see how this pans out. And no, I'm probably not going to give updates, unless perhaps when I'm too drunk to know better (like right now).
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6869
fuck the one in sydney and move to sydney to chill with me
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6775|Little Bentcock
and play paintball with me
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6725

well he won't do that now will he? fuck sake adams
Adams_BJ
sorry tsex
Jaekus
+957|5331|Sydney
I could paint you with my balls...

Adams_BJ
at the bf2s get together?
Jaekus
+957|5331|Sydney
Adams_BJ
:d
Jaekus
+957|5331|Sydney
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6748|Toronto-Canada
one question......in general

do long distance relationships work?
for those who are in one........how do you go on with it?
and for those who were....why didn't it work out?

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who i think it is the best i have ever met.....
we were together for 8 months but i had to come back and now we are still together albeit very far away....but i wonder if it's going to last...i hope i will

so do you believe in long distance relationships????
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5696|Toronto

lxcpikiman wrote:

I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who i think it is the best i have ever met.....
we were together for 8 months but i had to come back and now we are still together albeit very far away....but i wonder if it's going to last...i hope i will

I've been long distance with my GF for about a 1 1/2 years, and it works fine for us. We talk daily through skype and texting, and visit each other at least monthly. We're both the kind of person that likes their space, and neither of us live a party lifestyle or is particularly flirtatious, so out personalities lend themselves well to the circumstances.

If you or your GF are the jealous type, shit will not end well for you.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6945|Jupiter

Pochsy wrote:

lxcpikiman wrote:

If you or your GF are the jealous type, shit will not end well for you.
Just wanted to emphasize this.
Benzin
+576|6151
I was in one for two years. After about a year and a half, it got to be too much and we decided that one of us had to move to the other one. It ended up being me moving from Georgia, USA all the way to Vienna, Austria. Two years total we were apart. It can work, but it takes a lot of dedication on your part and the period of separation should be kept to an absolute minimum. One of you MUST move to the other if you want the relationship to continue, simple as that.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5696|Toronto

CapnNismo wrote:

I was in one for two years. After about a year and a half, it got to be too much and we decided that one of us had to move to the other one. It ended up being me moving from Georgia, USA all the way to Vienna, Austria. Two years total we were apart. It can work, but it takes a lot of dedication on your part and the period of separation should be kept to an absolute minimum. One of you MUST move to the other if you want the relationship to continue, simple as that.
This is all good advice, too.

There has to be a foreseeable end to your separation. If you plan on going on long distance indefinitely, things will eventually crumble.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6748|Toronto-Canada
I'm going to try and be where she lives at least once a year......
next year if everything goes right...i'm going to take the big step and try to bring her here at least as an tourists....
we always tell each other...that time is going to big our biggest enemy but no...we are not  the jealous type.......
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6748|Toronto-Canada

Pochsy wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

This is all good advice, too.

There has to be a foreseeable end to your separation. If you plan on going on long distance indefinitely, things will eventually crumble.
oh yeah i'm not planning to keep on having a relationship like that...i dont even want to do it...but the conditions we are at right now cant keep us together for now....
I'm going back next year and go from there.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard