TheDonkey wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

This thread is fucking depressing.
You're fucking depressing.
This Quote is fucking depressing.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6715|Mountains of NC

you know what ............................ I'm going to drop everything I'm doing and I'm heading to DC ......... Hurriy, I will get you laid, my friend

I don't care how long it takes, I won't leave to you get some poontang

I'm going to build so much confidence in you that you'll shit a brick of iron
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5864|Vancouver, BC, Canada

SEREMAKER wrote:

you know what ............................ I'm going to drop everything I'm doing and I'm heading to DC ......... Hurriy, I will get you laid, my friend

Wait...Who...?

I live in BC.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6655

TheDonkey wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Wait...Who...?

I live in BC.
Hurriy.  Aka Hurricane
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6715|Mountains of NC

TheDonkey wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

Wait...Who...?

I live in BC.
Hurricane

when i get done with you ..... you're going to live up to your song

Last edited by SEREMAKER (2008-10-13 19:41:19)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6725|Columbus, OH

SEREMAKER wrote:

Now that is a true friend!
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
+167|5926|loves Stimey <3 |
I don't know if I'm feeling different but I can see this thread going in a great direction and I like it.

For my problem, I'm a hopeless idiot.

I could write you what I already had till now, 'relationships' and failings, but it's not worth it. I hope the others will do better.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6796
I wouldn't rely on my advice...

I'm in a fucked up woman period..don't try and play 2 girls at the same time
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5831|SQUID

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I wouldn't rely on my advice...

I'm in a fucked up woman period..don't try and play 2 girls at the same time
Well that's just common sense m8.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6300|what

You want a fucking train wreck? Try juggling twins for a while.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6778|Finland

At this time, I must comply with Jay-Z, as shown in the graph below:

https://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3563/99problemsgraphgl6.jpg

Sorry guys..

Although Mrs. Fck lives 140km (a bit less than 100 miles) from me, we have still spent 1/3 of the last 3 months together. 'tis good.
I need around tree fiddy.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6370|Escea

Well we could always get hugs from polar bears

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh42/mapleridgebc/polar-bear-funny-dog-death-hug.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
My girl problems are so far behind its brilliant. I got with that girl who I made a thread about ages ago. I was (still am) over her when we had our fun over the summer holiday . 2nd night back at uni I had a girl back to mine. Last night I had another. I tells you its all about confidence.
Oh and maybe try giving this a read. It will change your whole perspective on what you need to get girls
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6433|eng
pr0tip: Boys are easier tha Girls.
#rekt
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..
Hiho guises, as promised, I'm going to tell you now a bit about me.

It ain't a problem actually, it's more like my current situation.

There's me, a guy, who just lost 12 kilos (or 11, dunno 'tbff') and who realized today that he fits in tee's that were too tight in 2006 and this popular, well-known girl which is in my class.

The story started maybe, lemme think, 1 week before our 2 week vacations which ended this monday. I already liked her like 1 year ago, but never gotten around it. Maybe it's the weight lost that gave me more condfidence, I dunno. Anyway, I started to grow into another person, I spoke out the things that were in my mind and so it was 3 weeks ago..

This morning, only me and 2 of my mates and this girl were at school. She joined us afterwards, and just when I saw her I was like woahwtf. Some kind of dress with a belt and high heels. I couldn't just say nothing so I said something like "you look nice in that outfit" She said thanks and smiled. My mate obviously wanted to destroy the nice moment because he can't just give me a bonus with girls, so he said "why do you wear that belt that high instead on your hips" She was already going to say something but I just said "That's the fashion.". With that sentence I owned him a few hundred times in his mind, the girl jumped on me and kissed me on my cheek. The days after that were so awesome. We hugged a few times (she hugs other peeps too, but only old friends but she never kisses someone else:awsm:) So yeah, I made her another comliment, we smiled. We actually even sang music and we have so much in common.

Unfortunately the vacations had to come, before we left we hugged (you should have seen the other girls faces lulz) and the vacations were shit imo. Now, this monday I got back to school and we still laughed and sang and yeah. You know it, just having fun being together

What makes me unsure is that she hugged two guys today, she did not kiss them though.

It's just so.. weird for me. Can't really imagine me being together with some awesome and special girl (she's fucking hot too)

I'm also worried that we have another 3 years together and if I fuck up now..

PS: She told me yesterday that she quit her bf and when I asked why she said "it just wasn't the right thing"

Any suggestions? (sere plex)

PPS: Any go for its won't help, at least gimmie a tactic

PPPS: today was epic because we started to sing some kind of love song, I took my lighter (the zippo one) out of my pocket and moved my arms with the beat lulz
Stimey
­
+786|6267|Ontario | Canada

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Raphi bein'
(y)
­
­
­
­
­
­
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6867|Scotland
oi Raphi.

It's something called the friend zone

Hurts.
Stimey
­

Airwolf wrote:

oi Raphi.

Hurts.
He hasn't been friend zoned yet.
Make the move soon Rephz.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6419
You are being a bit jealous, raphi. She is just hugging them, girls are like that.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6636|Gogledd Cymru

Without pics she isn't hot, fact.
Stimey
­

The Sheriff wrote:

Concur.
­
­
­
­
­
­
bennisboy
+829|6793|Poundland
lol. Hugs? Hugs mean fuck all most of the time. You haven't even got a girl problem, you've just got a girl interest. Grow some stones and just ask her out. Also dont compliment her too much or she'll get bored
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6889|FUCK UBISOFT

Ecilop Murof wrote:

Hiho guises, as promised, I'm going to tell you now a bit about me.

It ain't a problem actually, it's more like my current situation.

There's me, a guy, who just lost 12 kilos (or 11, dunno 'tbff') and who realized today that he fits in tee's that were too tight in 2006 and this popular, well-known girl which is in my class.

The story started maybe, lemme think, 1 week before our 2 week vacations which ended this monday. I already liked her like 1 year ago, but never gotten around it. Maybe it's the weight lost that gave me more condfidence, I dunno. Anyway, I started to grow into another person, I spoke out the things that were in my mind and so it was 3 weeks ago..

This morning, only me and 2 of my mates and this girl were at school. She joined us afterwards, and just when I saw her I was like woahwtf. Some kind of dress with a belt and high heels. I couldn't just say nothing so I said something like "you look nice in that outfit" She said thanks and smiled. My mate obviously wanted to destroy the nice moment because he can't just give me a bonus with girls, so he said "why do you wear that belt that high instead on your hips" She was already going to say something but I just said "That's the fashion.". With that sentence I owned him a few hundred times in his mind, the girl jumped on me and kissed me on my cheek. The days after that were so awesome. We hugged a few times (she hugs other peeps too, but only old friends but she never kisses someone else:awsm:) So yeah, I made her another comliment, we smiled. We actually even sang music and we have so much in common.

Unfortunately the vacations had to come, before we left we hugged (you should have seen the other girls faces lulz) and the vacations were shit imo. Now, this monday I got back to school and we still laughed and sang and yeah. You know it, just having fun being together

What makes me unsure is that she hugged two guys today, she did not kiss them though.

It's just so.. weird for me. Can't really imagine me being together with some awesome and special girl (she's fucking hot too)

I'm also worried that we have another 3 years together and if I fuck up now..

PS: She told me yesterday that she quit her bf and when I asked why she said "it just wasn't the right thing"

Any suggestions? (sere plex)

PPS: Any go for its won't help, at least gimmie a tactic

PPPS: today was epic because we started to sing some kind of love song, I took my lighter (the zippo one) out of my pocket and moved my arms with the beat lulz
Hmmm...
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6419

bennisboy wrote:

lol. Hugs? Hugs mean fuck all most of the time. You haven't even got a girl problem, you've just got a girl interest. Grow some stones and just ask her out. Also dont compliment her too much or she'll get bored
^
Ecilop Murof
I HOP OUT DA BEEEED..

Stimey wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

oi Raphi.

Hurts.
He hasn't been friend zoned yet.
Make the move soon Rephz.
I'm not in the friend zone I think

And I'm waiting for the perfect move
Something to let her know it.

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

You are being a bit jealous, raphi. She is just hugging them, girls are like that.
Yes, yes :X

The Sheriff wrote:

No, you wont fap to here, fact.

bennisboy wrote:

Ok. She kissed me at least and if we can we are spending time together. She ain't like that to the other guises.

Eventually I'm only 15 and my experiences I've made so far are lame. Also, if I ask her out and fuck up - having that feeling for 3 years? Needs to be the right moment 'tbff'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard